Quote from: 13chemicals
I don't have to have sex with anyone in Japan.  I just want to use the cute male hipster masses as accessorizes.

Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices!(Read 48462 times)
Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #30 on: May 11, 2009, 12:57:45 AM
I didn't listen to it trick. I was just posting for posts sake.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #31 on: May 11, 2009, 01:06:15 AM
it was a joke. you said "it's illegal" and i said "that's what he said" (in the realm of a "thats what she said" kind of joke).

*sigh*
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #32 on: May 11, 2009, 01:33:55 AM
see, i dont understand the he and she bit.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #33 on: May 11, 2009, 02:05:54 AM
i have a lame app on my iphone that looks like a big red button and when you touch it it says "that's what SHE said!" and each time uses different inflections and different variants of intensity slash diction accentuation. it's actually pretty cool.

did i mention that i'm hammered. and that i tried to hit 'period' like thirty seven times there at the end of the statement and i kept hitting comma. i quit, i think drunk loaded-gunning is way worse than drunk texting. drunk drunk drunk scotch scotch scotch scotch scotch scotcfh sco

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #34 on: May 11, 2009, 07:30:32 AM
Okay, Ive been around this place to much, hearing an aussie voice online seems weird.

Could I have sounded any more Australian?

And Tricky has a really nice voice...
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 07:31:06 AM by Mosh »

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #35 on: May 11, 2009, 07:59:53 AM

I'd fuck it.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #36 on: May 11, 2009, 11:13:43 AM
Okay, Ive been around this place to much, hearing an aussie voice online seems weird.
Could I have sounded any more Australian?

Hearing Aussie voices via the internet is strange. It just doesnt seem right. Accent is fine; it has to be it.

I'd fuck it.

You'd fuck a wookie right now.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #37 on: May 11, 2009, 01:06:05 PM
*sigh*........true.
~

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #38 on: May 13, 2009, 02:56:45 PM
Kk, lemme try this out...

Joy's voice

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #39 on: May 13, 2009, 02:59:52 PM
KRSNA DID YOU LISTEN TO MINE? I had a special message for you at the end!

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #40 on: May 13, 2009, 08:44:55 PM
oh god i'm starved for attention
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #41 on: May 13, 2009, 09:47:04 PM

Joy's voice

Spank me! Yeeee-haw!
~

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #42 on: May 13, 2009, 11:31:21 PM
oh god i'm starved for attention

fuck you bitch. no one has to listen to my special message.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #43 on: May 14, 2009, 12:20:27 AM
....but it sure would be nice if krsna did....
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 12:20:42 AM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #44 on: May 14, 2009, 01:21:40 AM

Joy's voice

Bwahahahaha!   I'll record one in Maori. Don't worry, bruises heal
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #45 on: May 14, 2009, 04:18:46 AM
She gonna spank me!

WOOHOO!!!!

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #46 on: May 14, 2009, 07:31:19 AM
Joygasm has a nice voice! I like the message too.  ;D

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #47 on: May 14, 2009, 04:07:42 PM
hehe ty ty

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #48 on: May 14, 2009, 04:11:10 PM

Joy's voice
For some reason I can't load the second half of the clip, I don't know why.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #49 on: May 14, 2009, 07:28:14 PM
it has an underage block on it
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #50 on: May 15, 2009, 02:25:09 AM

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #51 on: May 15, 2009, 04:09:53 AM
Nice burp

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #52 on: June 04, 2009, 01:04:05 AM
I hope Nick posts one in his finest Kiwi...

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #53 on: June 04, 2009, 02:07:14 AM
workin on it, couldn't get the recording gizmo to work on my mac at home last time I tried

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #54 on: June 05, 2009, 12:41:44 PM
Thanks eitje. This thread rules.
I'll try to figure out how to do this at some point.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #55 on: June 05, 2009, 02:56:41 PM
KRSNA DID YOU LISTEN TO MINE? I had a special message for you at the end!

Just five minutes ago is the first time I've ever looked in this thread.. I probably wouldn't have listened except for the notice that there was a special message for me.

You have an excellent speaking voice, very proper with excellent diction. I might be so inclined as to describe it as hot. I'm wondering what I did to provoke such a message though, I've really been well behaved lately.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #56 on: June 05, 2009, 03:13:45 PM
I've really been well behaved lately.

cut that out.

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #57 on: June 05, 2009, 03:37:06 PM
I've gotta stay on the straight and narrow!
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #58 on: June 05, 2009, 05:19:53 PM
Why not?

hahahahahaha .....

Also, what is this "Thrash is a fag" theme?
Fuck it, I'll start one I was working on before; tricky's a cunt ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Let's get some audio clips of your ugly voices! Reply #59 on: June 06, 2009, 01:10:31 AM
I'm wondering what I did to provoke such a message though, I've really been well behaved lately.

Outwardly...

You have a domestic rape barn, and I'm sure you dont post every minute detail of your life.