Quote from: 13chemicals
When I quit drinking and started banging junk I lost 35 pounds.  Then I quit shooting up and the weight has stayed off.  People ask me how I lost the weight and I say, "pilates."

The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2(Read 3089 times)
The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 on: February 28, 2009, 11:32:28 PM
On Tuesday (3/3), U2, Revolting Cocks, and The Prodigy come out with new albums!

The Prodigy:  Invaders Must Die
Revolting Cocks:  Sex-O Olympic-O
U2: No Line on the Horizon

Video previews:

Invaders Must Die -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3EIogaEwxY
Sex-O Olympic-O -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iaw3ujLuC-U
No Line on the Horizon -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gf9qGtC26WU

I'm most excited about Invaders Must Die!

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 05:29:16 AM
everything I've hear from the U2 album isn't great, it's pretty much inline with recent U2 stuff
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 09:11:22 AM
Yeah, when they stopped singing about God they somehow stopped being interesting.

Funny, that...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 02:59:32 PM
Yeah I've been listening to that new Prodigy album for like a month straight.  It's fucking KILLER.  Way way way better than AONO.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 03:00:50 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 03:13:38 PM
Where would you say it ranks compared to the rest of their albums?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 03:19:39 PM
Take all the good things from Experience, Jilted, FOTL, and AONO.....now make a delicious cake with those ingredients.  That's Invaders Must Die.  It's one of their best.
~

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 03:39:22 PM
Wow. That's pretty strong praise.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 03:41:45 PM
I've seriously been listening to it on loop since I got it, several times a day.  I rarely do that with an album.  And don't yell at me if you disagree because there are some people who think the album is shit.
~

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 08:30:31 PM
Where'd you get the Prodigy album, I saw a video of the first single and it was killer, can't wait to hear the whole thing.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: The Prodigy, Revolting Cocks, and U2 Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 10:25:01 PM
Torrents, baby.  I gets my favorite albums months before they come out, thanks to thepiratebay (which might be sinking fast).
~