Quote from: Psychopathetic
if you're referring to me, i swear to god i will swap your eyes with your balls.

mello(Read 5388 times)
mello on: March 01, 2009, 10:23:54 AM
how are things in Philly?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2009, 10:24:34 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: mello Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 10:25:39 AM
Good! lots of changes to the house. New boyfriend! Lots of gigs.

Hows japan?

Re: mello Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 10:29:07 AM
Japan is rocking with the recession. Thousands of people who had never thought beyond their next cigarette are losing their jobs. Nanako's school is doing well, she has about 400 students and is busy!

Are you playing shows now? What kind of gigs?!!?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: mello Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 10:40:20 AM
Im playing a shit ton of shows, pit orchestra, symphony, weddings, events... its badass.
How's your job? Secure? I hope for your sake you're spared during this mess.

Where's your wife's school? 400 students is FANTASTIC!

Re: mello Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 11:00:07 AM
I hope for your sake

I read this wrong at first.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: mello Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 11:11:57 AM

Re: mello Reply #6 on: March 01, 2009, 07:34:38 PM
I'm going to Japan in April!

Re: mello Reply #7 on: March 01, 2009, 07:38:22 PM
I just ate philly cheesesteak.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: mello Reply #8 on: March 01, 2009, 07:40:02 PM
You should have dropped by and said hi to Geek, man ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: mello Reply #9 on: March 01, 2009, 07:51:53 PM
Kyle - look me up man, I'll show you a time. Ask Ian if you want proof that I know my way around a Shochu bottle.

Chris - She started a gospel music academy, basically getting groups of 50 people together and teaching them how to sing mass choir. She doesn't charge much per person so it sounds more impressive than it is, but because it's pretty cheap she's picked up a lot of students during the recession. She's been in a lot of media lately and will be in an English mag soon, I'll post a link when it's done. Maybe you guys could collaborate hehe
I'm OK so far, my work supports the core business of our clients. If they got in trouble the Japanese govt would intervene before it got too bad. While there's not much chance to do anything new I'm pretty grateful to be "safe" for now.

Re: mello Reply #10 on: March 01, 2009, 09:39:18 PM
You should have dropped by and said hi to Geek, man ...

Oh no, Philly Cheesesteak pizza.....Domino's delivered  :D
~

Re: mello Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 02:51:29 AM
Blaspheme!

Actually, I've not tried one, how is it?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: mello Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 08:14:12 AM
Yuk...

Philly cheesesteak pizza... that sounds awful.

Re: mello Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 10:14:26 AM
Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, regardless. Do you think your government will step in before it all goes to shit, unlike our government?
And as for the school, even if she's charging low, those numbers are good. Word of mouth is the best way to get students. Im building my own little empire here full of students and gigs. Word of mouth is the best way to go. A website helps too!

One day I'll make it to japan to see you guys. One day!

Re: mello Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 12:20:30 PM
Blaspheme!

Actually, I've not tried one, how is it?

Actually it's not that bad.
~

Re: mello Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 10:10:04 PM
The problem is that the Japanese government are relatively powerless to fix this as the problem is caused by Japan's customers falling down like flies.

Yeah, she's happy with things so far. She borrowed from the local government to help us get things started and invested heavily in a website which has paid massive dividends. Word of mouth helps too, and once you start getting in the media it snowballs. One thing that worked out for her was a charity concert early on. She charged for the lessons leading up to the concert but donated all profit on the day to a charity. The ensuing media coverage probably netted her 100 students alone.

Re: mello Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 10:15:40 PM
That's great! Any new videos for us to watch?

Re: mello Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 10:16:57 PM
You saw the last lot on YouTube?

Re: mello Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:25 PM
i did!

Re: mello Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 10:23:16 PM