Quote from: Wozzeck
Tru is what happens when you combine a Phillip K Dick novel with a house full of cats.

ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK!(Read 20690 times)
ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! on: May 15, 2009, 12:56:46 AM
OMG, please bear with me I'm still a lil over excited from the great experience that I had today. I met this guy on facebook, went out with him last night and ended up seeing him again today. He took me back to his place and wouldn't you know it... HE HAD AN ANTEATER!!!! I have never in my life had in my hands, between my tits, in my ass or in my vag an all natural, unjewed cock. It's always been a fantasy of mine so this was like me winning the powerball or mega millions lottery!!

Anyways, it starts off well. He had my shirt off in .002 seconds. I show him how I can suck my own nips and he follows along nicely meeting my tongue with his on my rock hard high beams. He takes over swiftly and begins working his way down. Pants come off and before I know it he's playing my kitty like a fucking harmonica. I cum quickly all over his face then I pull his head up to mine so I can kiss him and taste it and lick it off his face.

At this point, I'm all fucking warmed up and need the throbbing lovestick that I've been rubbing on through his jeans. I get on my knees and unbutton them. Out pops Mr Happy. At first I think it's just a normal circumsized crank. I look up at him all slut-like while I grasp his cock with my right hand. I stroke it slowly forward... my eyes widen... I GASP! I look back down at the glorious uncut penis that I have in my hand. I swear golden beams of sunlight glisten from it like it would if it was the Holy Grail. It was the most beautiful thing that I have ever seen in my life. I was in AWE! This cock was amazing, majestic and somewhat purple. Size was niiiicce... about 7.5 to 8 and girthy.

So, there I am, still on my knees, stroking this wonderous cock. I felt like a kid with a new toy! I'm drooling all over it... and just about to suck it furiously... just swirl my tongue all over this phenomenal piece of man meat.. when I get spun around and placed facing him in his lap. I wanted that fuckstick in my mouth so bad I could taste it but he had other plans. To hell if I was complaining about grinding on that bad boy! I fucking rode him like a wild stallion while he sucked my tits. His cock moved in and out of me like well oiled piston. I was about to cum and I said, out loud... "I'M GOING TO CUM ALL OVER YOUR FUCKING COCK!!!" (I like my partners to know when I'm cumming and I like to hear it in return when they do. *wink wink, Dave*) That really got him going so when he felt me multiple all over that fabulous crank he came right along with me. OMG I came for like 2-3 mins straight.. body shakes, everything. It was a thrilling event and something I'll never forget.

Would I do it again?? Probably, maybe. But only so I could suck it, stroke it, molest it and name it George. What a great day!!

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #1 on: May 15, 2009, 01:05:30 AM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #2 on: May 15, 2009, 01:20:04 AM
I know right!!!!!  :o

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #3 on: May 15, 2009, 01:40:34 AM
no, you don't know. Not this time.

Quantum just imploded people. Quantum.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 01:47:52 AM by underclass »
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #4 on: May 15, 2009, 02:07:52 AM
Another satisfied customer.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #5 on: May 15, 2009, 03:14:50 AM
I guess since Kyle isn't getting laid someone else had to.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #6 on: May 15, 2009, 03:45:05 AM
Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK!

You've been missing out, honey.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #7 on: May 15, 2009, 03:53:11 AM

Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #8 on: May 15, 2009, 04:18:17 AM
Man. that was hot.
Joygasm is made up of Thrash, hip, me, and apparently 5% bagman.

Thrash is a fucking idiot for not hooking up with this woman earlier.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #9 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:03 AM
Yeah, but he's lacking a foreskin. The rest of us, when we say we're packing, we're packing.

This post makes little sense, but amuses me somehow.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #10 on: May 15, 2009, 04:35:48 AM
I got winter acorns in mine.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #11 on: May 15, 2009, 04:37:12 AM
Chestnuts, baby, chestnuts.

Also cashews.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #12 on: May 15, 2009, 07:02:59 AM
Length, girth but no foreskin...

DAMN MY HALF JEWISHNESS!!!

That's ok, fat girls don't like smegma buildup.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #13 on: May 15, 2009, 08:07:41 AM

Yeah tell me about it!! I feel so deprived!!

Yeah, but he's lacking a foreskin.

That's okay

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:12:21 AM by Joygasm »

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #14 on: May 15, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
OK I'm not spending two years with that thing clamped to my dick no matter who wants it when it's done. Looks like I could roll over in my sleep and impale myself.

Besides, wouldn't it cause stretch marks on the shaft? My peepee is too pretty for stretch marks.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #15 on: May 15, 2009, 10:31:24 AM
Thanks Joy, you gave me a semi.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #16 on: May 15, 2009, 12:50:29 PM
Thanks Joy, you gave me a semi.

Just a semi?? I'll have to try harder next time.

OK I'm not spending two years with that thing clamped to my dick no matter who wants it when it's done. Looks like I could roll over in my sleep and impale myself.

Besides, wouldn't it cause stretch marks on the shaft? My peepee is too pretty for stretch marks.

I'm just saying there are options..

And i don't know about the stretch marks... anyone here have two years to waste and a foreskin to gain?? It could be our lil community forum science project. You can remain anonymous with a login titled "Lab Rat" you just have to show lots of pics of your cock before and during the restoration period. And I mean LOTS

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 12:58:59 PM by Joygasm »

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #17 on: May 15, 2009, 06:33:53 PM
Man. that was hot.

You know, it's not for lack of trying, or like she ever took up on an invitation ...
It's always been open; you know?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #18 on: May 15, 2009, 08:18:41 PM
you just have to show lots of pics of your cock before and during the restoration period. And I mean LOTS

this sounds like a trap.
have tricky & sarah been talking to you??
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 08:18:56 PM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #19 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:40 PM
Man. that was hot.

You know, it's not for lack of trying, or like she ever took up on an invitation ...
It's always been open; you know?

Lack of trying??? You're so damn flakey I bet you barely even tried beyond some occassional flirting on message boards! You fag.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #20 on: May 15, 2009, 11:21:46 PM
I think Dave wants me to be more stalker-ish and just show up on his doorstep..

bent over..

And yes Tricky you are right
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:23:20 PM by Joygasm »

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #21 on: May 16, 2009, 10:35:09 AM
I'M STILL FLAPPING LADIES!!!!!

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #22 on: May 16, 2009, 11:01:57 AM

bent over..

I'm the type who wants to surprise you and cum in your mouth when you're sleeping.
~

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #23 on: May 16, 2009, 03:45:39 PM
i like the look of a pretty cut penis.

Just my preference, no real reason.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #24 on: May 17, 2009, 12:48:39 AM

bent over..

I'm the type who wants to surprise you and cum in your mouth when you're sleeping.

That actually sounds interesting...

Hmmm....

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #25 on: May 17, 2009, 04:05:34 AM
Danzig, please fuck Joygasm and publicly rub it in Thrash's face via this thread by telling him how awesome her ass feels and how he really missed out. This would give me great joy. K thx.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #26 on: May 17, 2009, 09:16:59 AM
Un-jewed Cock

Interesting terminology.  Just goes to show how far religion goes to have a say over our lives.
99% of us never have a say in our mutilation. But the jews do!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #27 on: May 17, 2009, 09:46:02 AM
i've been with two uncircumcised dicks. first two, actually. i started to wonder if most guys were that way. i always thought it wasn't a big deal, until i saw a few really nice, clean cut cocks. they're so beautiful and proud and shiny. but i think it's cruel to cut foreskin off an innocent little baby. what to do if i have a little boy...?

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #28 on: May 17, 2009, 12:37:58 PM
I'm jewed up.  No elephant snout for me.

Danzig, please fuck Joygasm and publicly rub it in Thrash's face via this thread by telling him how awesome her ass feels and how he really missed out. This would give me great joy. K thx.

I'm still waiting for her number.
~

Re: ATTENTION: I HAD MY FIRST UNCUT COCK! Reply #29 on: May 17, 2009, 04:18:41 PM
You can totally trash my ass and I'll go get a tattoo on it that says.. "Danzig was here".

Would that make you happy, Tricky??