Quote from: underclass
For those of you in America, here is what most of the western world knows about your politics... you have a black man in the white house trying to fix healthcare, which is going nowhere because all of a sudden everyone else has a way better way to fix healthcare despite it being a basket case for the last 30 years. You're in two wars you won't win, which will bankrupt you as you try to compete with China economically, which you also can't win because people have less rights and they aren't fighting two wars. Sarah Palin is loathed by every single rational person in the free world. Conan is the governer of California, which is also broke, along with all of your banks. People can't get abortions in some places but can marry their gay partner in others. End.
Quote from: Mosh
This is how it reads for the God fearin' 'mericans...
For those of you in America, here is what you know about your politics... you have a illegitimate non US citizen niggerman in the white house trying to destroy democracy. You're in two wars doing God's work slaughtering the infidel, as our Manifest destiny says we will rule the world. Sarah Palin is the most rational person in the free world. The Governator is the governer of California, which is also full of queers, but he'll sort them out. People can't get abortions because it's an affront to God, but can marry their sister in others, which all good God fearing 'mericans approve of. God Bless 'merica.

Weed Strains(Read 6149 times)
Weed Strains on: May 15, 2009, 12:40:46 PM
Okay, for those who have had the real deal, what was your favorite?

Hash Berry was super duper relaxing chill out stuff.

Chocolate Chunk is versatile... One or two hits made you smile, four or five made you forget what you were just doing.

White Widow was like insta holy crap I'm so high I don't even know what's going on right now.

I'm looking for opinions on Bubble Gum or Cheese if anybody's had it, and any haze or skunk reccommendations. Oh yeah, if you've had it, how was AK-47?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Strains Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 10:32:47 AM
jack herrer: smooth, pretty stoney but not delivering a retarded feeling. although the latest bag i got gave me kind of a hangover. weird.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 11:35:13 AM
I smoked a cross between White Widow and AK-47 and it gave me one of the best highs I've ever had.  And I don't like weed.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Weed Strains Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 11:53:48 AM
blueberry is usually nice. fun. good for a bright day out on the town doing errands with some sunglasses on (obviously, seeing as you're getting fucking high and going out in public on a nice day).

wait. speaking of...i need to get high so i can go to the bank and then clean my car. bye!

Re: Weed Strains Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 11:54:36 AM
I hear conflicting things about the Jack Herrer, everything from it's the best thing I've ever had to meh, it was okay. The people who tend to rave about it are people who grew it though.

AK-47 + White Widow = White Russian. Is that what you had Dylan? That's another one I've been wanting to get my hands on.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Strains Reply #5 on: May 16, 2009, 11:59:13 AM
re: jack herrer
i too would probably give it a general "meh, it was okay."

the last time we had ak-47, i did my very first ever gravity bong hit. i ended up curled up on the floor by a window, hacking my lungs up and was absolutely useless for the next, oh...6 hours or so. boyfriend put me on a couch under a blanket in front of a tv and kept bringing me snacks and beverages every so often to check on me. okay. NOW i'm going to go get stoned and be very productive.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #6 on: May 16, 2009, 12:04:49 PM
« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:05:38 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #7 on: May 16, 2009, 12:30:38 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #8 on: May 16, 2009, 01:14:00 PM
Bhudda

Re: Weed Strains Reply #9 on: May 17, 2009, 05:04:51 PM
Woah, don't get too wordy on me dude!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Strains Reply #10 on: May 17, 2009, 09:58:50 PM
I bought some wicked weeed for a co-worker of mine, for his Christmas present (he's married, kids, etc).
I should ask the supplier what I bought before, but I mean...  6 months later?  Will he even remember...?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #11 on: May 18, 2009, 10:51:12 PM
My boss keeps talking about this "golfers weed". I haven't hit it yet so I can't give details. He's an old skool hippie. Anyone heard of this??

Re: Weed Strains Reply #12 on: May 18, 2009, 11:03:14 PM
he's probably just talking about golf
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #13 on: May 18, 2009, 11:06:55 PM
He wouldn't know what to do with a golf club if it hit him on he ass, though.

I'm thinking it's some 60's lingo that I am not familiar with.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #14 on: May 18, 2009, 11:30:57 PM
Never heard of "golfer's weed".
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Weed Strains Reply #15 on: May 19, 2009, 12:01:39 AM
could be like ditch weed.  stuff just grows in the ditches in east texas, so folks go out & pick it.
of course, it's comparatively garbage, but a little high is better than no high to some folks.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #16 on: May 20, 2009, 12:24:59 AM
I asked him today while we were fucking off. (NOT literally.) Apparently it's hippie lingo for really good shit that the uppity fucking golfers around here buy.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #17 on: May 20, 2009, 01:24:54 AM
OK maybe I'm really stoned (maybe?) but Joy, what exactly is your deal? I mean, who are YOU? We hear an awful lot about other people around you and/or people you find sexy and/or what you'd like to see and/or who on this board you'd like in your arse, but you don't give us much else to go on. I mean absolutely no offense by this, I'm glad you're here, but since you're obviously gladly accepted here as "one of us" (fucking elitist bastards that we are), it'd be cool if you let the mask drop a little, no?

I just re-read that and I think I'm too stoned to figure out if I'm making sense or not so fuck it I'ma post this shit anyway.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #18 on: May 20, 2009, 03:10:41 AM
I'm a lil fucked up too right now so I don't get what you want me to say.. about myself??

Re: Weed Strains Reply #19 on: May 20, 2009, 03:14:36 AM
Well I've learned a little more about her....just takes a little time on the old IM.  And apparently: "this is the longest im session I've had with my pants still on" -Joygasm
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #20 on: May 20, 2009, 03:21:24 AM
Well I've learned a little more about her....just takes a little time on the old IM.  And apparently: "this is the longest im session I've had with my pants still on" -Joygasm

classic Danzig
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #21 on: May 20, 2009, 03:23:39 AM
I don't cyber.  We have other, better things planned.
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #22 on: May 20, 2009, 04:51:13 AM
Ignore my last statement.
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #23 on: May 20, 2009, 05:22:32 AM
Which part or the whole thing??

Re: Weed Strains Reply #24 on: May 20, 2009, 05:23:18 AM
.....erm.  My brains a little too cloudy right now to think.
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #25 on: May 20, 2009, 05:23:58 AM
Me too, Fuck thinking

Re: Weed Strains Reply #26 on: May 20, 2009, 05:25:39 AM
Isn't this thread about weed?  How did this conversation get over here?......I need a nap.
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #27 on: May 20, 2009, 06:27:48 AM
How did this conversation get over here?

You followed your penis.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Weed Strains Reply #28 on: May 20, 2009, 07:34:31 AM
Ah, yes.
~

Re: Weed Strains Reply #29 on: May 20, 2009, 02:58:12 PM
How did this conversation get over here?

You followed your penis.

No I think I followed it..