Quote from: DrugMoth
And don't forget to hide your hot female friends if I come over.  Unless you feel like spending some quality time with the police telling them your side of the story.

Some interesting things about Mao Zedong(Read 2691 times)
Some interesting things about Mao Zedong on: March 01, 2009, 03:22:22 PM
Hahaha j/k

I'ma go back to the other forums  ;D
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 03:45:10 PM
They're making him into a t-shirt, just like Che "The Butcher of El Cabana" Guevara.

You think I'm joking?

http://reason.tv/video/show/622.html
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 08:21:45 AM
Lenin makes better shirts.

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 09:00:07 AM
Lol @ Danzig's post, nice one
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

I got this baby silk-screened for me I loved it so much.

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 12:30:50 PM
That's an awesome pic, where did it originate?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Some interesting things about Mao Zedong Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 01:05:00 PM
Not sure, but I've seen it floating around for about a year. This particular version is hosted at some person's deviantart account, but he's almost certainly not the original author.