Quote from: Dave's Friend, Amy
So, Larry King is getting his 8th divorce, Elizabeth Taylor is possibly getting married for a 9th time, Jesse James and Tiger Woods are screwing EVERYTHING, yet the idea of SAME-SEX MARRIAGE is what is going to destroy the institution of marriage?!?! REALLY?!?!

emp and i are planning a revolution(Read 9725 times)
Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #30 on: March 30, 2009, 06:05:37 PM
So he can hang out with youse in person but he can't stop by and say hi here? Hrmph.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 07:34:27 PM
May I say that the last two times we were supposed to see Joe he flaked?? Silly Joe...
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #32 on: March 30, 2009, 09:25:57 PM
 I thought I had already taken my last trip home, but now it looks like I might, might be in Jersey in October for another wedding (and this time it's not my sister's).

Hopefully I'll be able to pencil in some time to do horrible things to with people.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #33 on: March 30, 2009, 10:20:36 PM
I'll be in NYC April 16th-19th
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #34 on: March 30, 2009, 10:22:04 PM
Too bad for you. When the revolution comes, we'll remember who could and couldn't show up for our little meeting!
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 10:22:41 PM by tricky »

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #35 on: March 31, 2009, 02:02:16 AM
ah damn that would be cool.
I wish i didn't feel like i was so far behind with my shit here...
i know i'm lame.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #36 on: March 31, 2009, 02:07:42 AM
I was in the city two weeks ago - too bad the revolution didn't come then.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #37 on: March 31, 2009, 02:08:39 AM
thrash, aren't you coming so you and tricky can get married already?  :)

WTF are you going on about?
I mean, where did this come from?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #38 on: March 31, 2009, 03:03:56 AM
I almost cut off my left pinky finger tonight.
Ok I only barely nicked the skin with the saw blade but there was as lot of blood!

Anyone have contact with Murky?
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #39 on: March 31, 2009, 03:21:00 AM
I thought I had already taken my last trip home, but now it looks like I might, might be in Jersey in October for another wedding (and this time it's not my sister's).

Hopefully I'll be able to pencil in some time to do horrible things to with people.

Cool! You gonna be a groomsman again?

Anyone have contact with Murky?

I havent heard from Murky in years. Last I heard, he was working a BP station in Cranbourne. Kinda my neck of the woods, but somewhere I try to avoid.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 03:24:30 AM by Mosh »

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #40 on: March 31, 2009, 03:24:58 AM
Too bad for you. When the revolution comes, we'll remember who could and couldn't show up for our little meeting!

I hope I'm the first against the wall.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #41 on: March 31, 2009, 07:51:12 AM

She's crazy! I told her we talked on the phone a couple times and now she always calls you my boyfriend!

It's kind of like whenever I go out on a date with a new guy she says "so when are you going to get married and have a thousand babies?" Even though I hate men, marriage, commitment, AND babies!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 07:53:20 AM by tricky »

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #42 on: March 31, 2009, 08:18:04 AM
>>Even though I hate men, marriage, commitment, AND babies!<<

evil bitch ... GET IN MY BED!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #43 on: March 31, 2009, 08:46:13 AM
Since I was just on the Northeast coast, I have to wait 2 months before they'll let me come back into the area.

It's a part of the agreement Texas has with the rest of the nation.

Sorry.  But trust me, if there's whiskey involved, Emp will be able to revolt for me AND him.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #44 on: March 31, 2009, 09:27:57 AM
i'll have a bit of time to kill when i come to nyc sometime in april.

perhaps you will be due for another revolt by then.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #45 on: March 31, 2009, 09:45:59 AM
evil bitch ... GET IN MY BED!

Oh god! Scary! *runs away and hides*

i'll have a bit of time to kill when i come to nyc sometime in april.

perhaps you will be due for another revolt by then.

Probably so! Yay for the reunion!

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #46 on: March 31, 2009, 04:16:58 PM

She's crazy! I told her we talked on the phone a couple times and now she always calls you my boyfriend!

It's kind of like whenever I go out on a date with a new guy she says "so when are you going to get married and have a thousand babies?" Even though I hate men, marriage, commitment, AND babies!

Gotcha ...
Makes sense ...

At least we hate pretty much the same things ...

Fuck it; rib away ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #47 on: March 31, 2009, 06:20:49 PM
The only thing that revolted from whiskey last weekend was my ability to function like a normal human being on Sunday.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #48 on: March 31, 2009, 06:27:27 PM
... and the need to nap in back of an Arby's
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #49 on: March 31, 2009, 06:40:24 PM
I am always a groomsman.

It's in my contract.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #50 on: March 31, 2009, 07:05:44 PM
Dude, don't despair. Don't you know of the tradition associated with the catching of the bouquet?

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #51 on: March 31, 2009, 08:27:36 PM

And a cold.

I've gotten a cold every time I've gone drinking this year.  I forgot that was another reason I wasn't drinking.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #52 on: April 01, 2009, 11:19:40 PM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: emp and i are planning a revolution Reply #53 on: April 01, 2009, 11:34:20 PM

Yeah that was funny shit. I was gonna stop at that Arby's, we would have gotten some great pics...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!