Quote from: hip
facebook is deliciously disgusting in it's nature.
i loved my myspace because i could have a song.
now i use facebook to wall-to-wall with my roommate.
my roommate, for christs' sake.
it's totally unneccessary.
yet hilarious.
it's beautiful.
i'm still drunk.
drunk loaded-gunning is way worse because the losers on my facebook friends list don't ever try to call me on stupid thoughts. they just "lol" or "tru dat!" my status updates, not realizing i hate them all and only can't delete them because my iphone fb app is an asshole. okay i'm all set with this post.

a pillow fight would be fun. like, a girls pillow fight when guys are watching. exhibitionist, maybe? maaaaaayyybeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks)(Read 9594 times)
The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) on: March 02, 2009, 11:34:50 AM
Beacuse he totally flaked on C and I twice now! Joe you suck! You are out of the LG group! Or at least until you buy a shot of whiskey for C and I. Then you can be back in.

I'm aware that he hasn't actually singed up yet, but I'm guessing he will at some point, then see my little call-out here.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 01:01:36 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: The REAL reason why Joe socks... Reply #1 on: March 02, 2009, 11:37:24 AM
I bet it was Christine's fault.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: The REAL reason why Joe socks... Reply #2 on: March 02, 2009, 11:37:43 AM
I bet it's your fault.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe socks... Reply #3 on: March 02, 2009, 12:16:35 PM
Hey! I've set up a ton of time for him to hang and he's bailed!

Re: The REAL reason why Joe socks... Reply #4 on: March 02, 2009, 12:35:08 PM
brook, you are too obsessed with socks.
He indicated my book, said, 'It's that rubbish that has you the nobody you are.'

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sUcks... Reply #5 on: March 02, 2009, 01:01:13 PM
hahaha oh man what a typo.

That's supposed to say the "The REAL reason why Joe SUCKS"

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 05:04:21 PM
Joe has flaked on me too and I only live about 12 miles away from him. Last time I talked to him he was going to trade his WRC for a Forrester. Why don't you just buy a Dodge minivan, faggot.

Actually I want a Forrester too. Cuz Steeleye has one but we're not gay.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 05:45:25 PM
No, just gay for sailing and celtic wars with foam swords.

Love you!

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 05:47:48 PM
Yes it's totally ok to question my manhood and then tell me you love me.

Philly faghag.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 05:55:32 PM
whatever. wanna paint my toes?

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 06:00:57 PM
Joe has flaked on me too and I only live about 12 miles away from him. Last time I talked to him he was going to trade his WRC for a Forrester. Why don't you just buy a Dodge minivan, faggot.

Actually I want a Forrester too. Cuz Steeleye has one but we're not gay.

I thought you were gay for a Mitsubishi Delica

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #11 on: March 02, 2009, 06:01:22 PM
One time when I was 17 Joe took my $20 for beer and brought back a pack of PBR whilst pocketing the change.
Maybe he needed a new pair of socks.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #12 on: March 02, 2009, 06:02:12 PM
ZOomie < Mosh

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #13 on: March 02, 2009, 06:03:22 PM
pepper: That's our Joey!

We showed up to Moshapalooza 2005 with a case of smithwick's, a bottle of vodka and a bucket of KFC.
He and I ate the mashed potatoes with the bones of the chicken.

Ah, that's my joey joe joe!

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #14 on: March 02, 2009, 06:17:32 PM
I haven't been able to find purple rain mad dog since drinking in that hotel room.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #15 on: March 02, 2009, 06:23:20 PM
Mmm Smithwicks!
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #16 on: March 02, 2009, 06:24:17 PM
whatever. wanna paint my toes?

Not anymore.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #17 on: March 02, 2009, 08:08:39 PM
i think i brought my own strongbow that night.  and likely would not share it.  i'm classy.
He indicated my book, said, 'It's that rubbish that has you the nobody you are.'

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #18 on: March 02, 2009, 08:25:17 PM
i think i brought my own strongbow that night.  and likely would not share it.  i'm classy.

I remember drinking some of your Strongbow... and a lot of Joe's Smithwicks... Krsna collecting me from the reception area was a classic...

Krsna: I'm looking for this Australain dude,
Mosh: that would be me.

I then bought a 6 pack of Bud which lasted less than 10 minutes.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #19 on: March 02, 2009, 08:31:55 PM
Isn't Bud like 3% or some shit? No wonder it didn't last.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #20 on: March 02, 2009, 08:34:24 PM
Never had it before, so it was exactly like drinking water, and lasted as long.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #21 on: March 02, 2009, 08:43:39 PM
Sounds about right.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #22 on: March 02, 2009, 08:49:30 PM
Didn't we bring like a truckload of Rogue that night? And drank it a half hour? We should do that again. Tonight.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #23 on: March 02, 2009, 08:50:47 PM
Joe never flaked out on me, obviously the fault lies you in people.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #24 on: March 02, 2009, 09:15:49 PM

I'm pretty sure I drank one or two.   Following my 6 pack of fancy beers I bought up by the u of arts.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #25 on: March 02, 2009, 10:02:28 PM
Or your awesome handjobs, balor.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #26 on: March 02, 2009, 10:21:32 PM
E tu, Christine?
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #27 on: March 02, 2009, 11:33:34 PM
E tu, Christine?

handjobs in the front, knives in the back.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #28 on: March 02, 2009, 11:35:00 PM
ok yeah i could definitely see myself sharing strongbow with you guys.  my fridge is ridiculously stocked with strongbow, of course. 

Re: The REAL reason why Joe sucks... (not socks) Reply #29 on: March 02, 2009, 11:41:35 PM
13 cool points for that!