Quote from: Doormouse
Yeah I carry a vial of chloroform and a rag at all times. For protection.

Transformers: Rise of the Fallen(Read 3505 times)
Transformers: Rise of the Fallen on: June 05, 2009, 01:17:26 AM
I know I said I wouldn't go see it, but...
I really want to see it.
And not even just for Megan Fox.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 01:59:42 AM
I'll be there opening night. I'm a sucker for Transformers. Loved them as a kid.

I am a loser..

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 02:15:52 AM
I'm going to see it with Krsna, we're taking binoculars
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 06:17:19 AM
Was that a bunch of construction vehicles transforming into something I saw in one of the previews, or was I mistaken?

I'll probably either download it or wait for it on cable though, I hate the theatres.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 08:54:22 AM
I'll probably either download it or wait for it on cable though, I hate the theatres.

Is it because they only sell buckets of popcorn, and not buckets of ants?

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 10:37:32 AM
I don't remember anything about the first one, that's how much it impacted me.  I don't care to see the second.  Maybe I'd download it if I was uber bored.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #6 on: June 05, 2009, 02:01:46 PM
it's going to be the first movie my boyfriend and i are going to the theater to see together. so excited.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 02:02:22 PM by hip »

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 05:20:58 AM

Is it because they only sell buckets of popcorn, and not buckets of ants?

If that's a fat joke I don't get it.

Fat people eat ants?  Or is it a redneck joke?

It is a mystery.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 10:37:21 AM
If that's a fat joke I don't get it.

Fat people eat ants?  Or is it a redneck joke?

It is a mystery.

No, an anteater joke.  I thought it might be a little too esoteric, but I went with it anyway.

FUCK YOU, YOU'RE AN ANTEATER.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 11:45:29 AM
Wow, it totally was eitje.
~

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #10 on: June 06, 2009, 12:14:50 PM
I'm going to see it with Krsna, we're taking binoculars

Don't forget our specially made pants with linerless pockets.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #11 on: June 06, 2009, 01:41:14 PM
Nothing wrong with a little pocket billiards.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #12 on: June 06, 2009, 03:12:58 PM
Nothing wrong with a little pocket billiards.

Unless you're doing it while sitting next to your friend.  Who's also doing it.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #13 on: June 06, 2009, 04:07:12 PM
like two weeks ago i went to the movies and in front of me and my husband were two dudes. two obviously straight dudes. they were the only other people in the theater and it is the only time i have ever seen two straight twenty-something dudes go to the movies together and sit right next to each other. honestly i kept expecting them to make out. nothin'. not even holding hands. it was weird.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #14 on: June 06, 2009, 05:44:25 PM
^How upsetting.

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #15 on: June 06, 2009, 11:14:38 PM
the transformers movie was awesome. but its good they only made one, in the 80s and that it was a cartoon

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #16 on: June 06, 2009, 11:47:46 PM
like two weeks ago i went to the movies and in front of me and my husband were two dudes. two obviously straight dudes. they were the only other people in the theater and it is the only time i have ever seen two straight twenty-something dudes go to the movies together and sit right next to each other. honestly i kept expecting them to make out. nothin'. not even holding hands. it was weird.

Exactly, that's why Nick and I will have the obligatory "not gay" seat between us.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #17 on: June 06, 2009, 11:56:17 PM
Exactly, that's why Nick and I will have the obligatory "not gay" seat between us.

Are you saying it's okay to masturbate in the same room/theatre with your dude friends, as long as you have a little space between each other?

edit:  You know what?  I'd like to hear what your co-workers have to say about that.  Will you ask them, on Monday?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 11:57:07 PM by eitje »

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #18 on: June 07, 2009, 01:18:27 AM
The only reason it's gay isn't solely because you are sitting directly beside each other, but because you would be forced to share an armrest.  If you feel it's so important to sit right beside your friend that you opt-in to being forced to choose between either having to take turns using the arm rest or hold each others hands during the scary parts, then that makes you pretty gay.
~

Re: Transformers: Rise of the Fallen Reply #19 on: June 07, 2009, 07:20:49 AM

It will have the obligatory 4 beer, the smuggled-in bottle of JD and some M&Ms on it because real men like the odd M&M while drinking and watching Megan Fox. I sure hope Optimus Prime beats the shit out of something in this movie
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.