Quote from: underclass
Quote from: Zoomie
She exfoliates her soles and heels daily. You know what I like.
yeah, you like fat bitches with soft, berry-scented feet

The most awesome thing you will ever have seen.(Read 4753 times)
The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. on: March 03, 2009, 05:47:50 AM
The beginning starts out a bit trite, but give it a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmi_7udjaSE&feature=channel_page

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 05:51:38 AM
dahahahaha!
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 05:59:59 AM

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 12:22:20 PM
The beginning starts out a bit trite, but give it a minute.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmi_7udjaSE&feature=channel_page

How many days of my life did I waste on this game?
Like a pussy I kept putting it off until I finally got the emulator in high school. I got up to Garland for the first time in the hours before I had to leave to begin college for the first time. Have never gone back to and and *stilll* have never killed Garland! Agh! When I play the next time I'm going to have to start at the beginning again.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #4 on: March 03, 2009, 02:01:35 PM
Fuck final fantasy.  Earthbound is where it's at.  And Chrono Trigger/Secret Of Mana.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #5 on: March 03, 2009, 02:46:24 PM
I'm with you on Earthbound. Chrono Trigger is practically FF. In the end I'm a giant Zelda fan above anything else.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #6 on: March 03, 2009, 03:17:31 PM
I'm with you on Earthbound. Chrono Trigger is practically FF. In the end I'm a giant Zelda fan above anything else.

A link to the past is one of the greatest games ever.
~

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #7 on: March 03, 2009, 07:08:55 PM
Fuck final fantasy.  Earthbound is where it's at.  And Chrono Trigger/Secret Of Mana.

Duane and Brando are working on and Earthbound one right now apparently.  There's a preview of it on youtube somewhere.

Ah!  Her it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9utWEUk2ao

They've done Sonic the Hedgehog, Ninja Gaiden, Megaman I think, and a bunch of others too that I haven't bothered to look up.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 06:12:34 AM
I'm not buying another computer game until Duke Nukem Forever is released!!!

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 11:31:23 AM
I never played final fantasy. I liked the video though.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 12:00:21 PM

Most Final Fantasy games are bloated, overrated, and cliche ridden.
~

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 09:16:15 AM

....like your mom.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 11:25:16 AM

....like your mom.

Wow, that cut deep man.
~

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #13 on: March 06, 2009, 09:14:38 AM

....like your mom.

Wow, that cut deep man.

Also like your mom.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #14 on: March 06, 2009, 11:04:21 AM
diablo III!
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #15 on: March 14, 2009, 07:42:05 PM
It was creative ...
I'd never watch it (or one relating to it) ever again ...

The WoW ones kinda bore me too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: The most awesome thing you will ever have seen. Reply #16 on: March 14, 2009, 08:56:59 PM
I've watched it like 50 times so far, and I never played Final Fantasy.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com