Quote from: Doormouse
It's true I haven't seen his birth certificate, but come to think of it I haven't seen any of the presidents' birth certificates. I've pretty much just relied on independent fact-checkers to catch any sneaky Kenyans. So far my strategy has worked out ok.

Article about what is happening in the economy(Read 9802 times)
Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #30 on: March 14, 2009, 12:45:09 AM
>>Someone needs to get laid.<<

Yeah and that wasn't even me!
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #31 on: March 14, 2009, 10:39:58 AM
When I bought a house 4-5 years ago, it only took me perhaps an extra afternoon of research to find something I could do from my side of the table to keep my bank honest. I paid an extra 1/4 point to get the sort of mortgage (whose technical name I forget) that the bank could not re-sell, because I, a poor-ass woodworker with no economics training and no retirement savings (or even planning) saw what that shit was doing/would do.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #32 on: March 14, 2009, 11:25:33 AM
a lot of people are hurting through lack of education

sad thing is, none of them will go away, sit down and figure out the fundamentals about how they got poor and others got rich because of this mess
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #33 on: March 14, 2009, 01:39:57 PM
>>sad thing is, none of them will go away, sit down and figure out the fundamentals about how they got poor<<

There is no secret to being poor, everyone starts out that way.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #34 on: March 14, 2009, 01:44:07 PM
>>sad thing is, none of them will go away, sit down and figure out the fundamentals about how they got poor<<

There is no secret to being poor, everyone starts out that way.

only in the biological sense.
some people had a lot of money, one year ago.  point being, none of those people will bother with figuring out what happened.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #35 on: March 16, 2009, 04:35:46 AM
Because its a shakeout...

I have some stocks... they're worth half of what they were but I dont care, coz I'm still employed and can buy more stocks.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #36 on: March 16, 2009, 12:19:58 PM
>>Because its a shakeout...

I have some stocks... they're worth half of what they were but I dont care, coz I'm still employed and can buy more stocks.
<<

Well there's one thing about the situation which benefits employers and corporate heads.
People are far more desperate for that job, any job, will take far less pay and put up with a hell of a lot more abuse now than before.
Gotta keep them dam prols in line.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #37 on: March 16, 2009, 10:00:29 PM
That quite true... but I'm at a stage where if I was to become unemployed for a time, I'm not real worried about it.

I have stashed enough money now to survive for a good while without employment.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #38 on: March 16, 2009, 10:09:45 PM
I have stashed enough money now to survive for a good while without employment.

Make sure to factor in your age.  My direct co-worker was laid off today.  His 47 versus my 28 is going to have a lot harder time getting rehired.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #39 on: March 17, 2009, 03:04:04 AM
I aint 47... and anyways, I'll go do something I want to do... like buy an adult book store

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #40 on: March 17, 2009, 08:43:30 AM
I'll go do something I want to do... like buy an adult book store

Yes, but once you're done with a month-long jerk-binge, what will be your plan to make money?
hahaha!

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #41 on: March 17, 2009, 10:36:20 AM
risk analysis: Aussies will stop buying pr0n.     -> clear
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #42 on: March 17, 2009, 04:26:31 PM
I'll go do something I want to do... like buy an adult book store

Yes, but once you're done with a month-long jerk-binge, what will be your plan to make money?
hahaha!

Selling the jizz to cake factories.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #43 on: April 07, 2009, 09:10:42 PM
Soo, supposedly (as i hear from my conspiracy nuts), the economy will collapse anytime now, the fed. reserve will go bankrupt, the dollar will collapse and be worthless, and then we will all go into a financial meltdown/depression worse than the 20's. after that, we will all be like killing eachother and causee civil war. then martial law will be declared on USA, and then that's when all the FEMA camps will open, and like 90% of us will get killed off, and the 10% left will get the RFID chips and all privacy will be revoked. this is called the "New World Order" (ha). Aftrer all that chaos, USA, Canada, and Mexico will be one union called the Northern Amercian Union. No more canadian dollars, nomore peso's, and nomore dollar bills. just one currency called the amero. u know like the euros. all of this so there can be a one world government, and a select few can run the world. When all is done, population will only be 10% of what it is now, like its supposedly supposed to be. :owheew what a mouthfull or ruckus
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #44 on: April 07, 2009, 09:22:22 PM
the 20s were actually a pretty bangin' time, economically, until the last few months!

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #45 on: April 07, 2009, 09:31:48 PM
Not bad times socially either. I hear shit was roaring fun.

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #46 on: April 07, 2009, 09:36:58 PM
Soo, supposedly (as i hear from my conspiracy nuts), the economy will collapse anytime now, the fed. reserve will go bankrupt, the dollar will collapse and be worthless, and then we will all go into a financial meltdown/depression worse than the 20's. after that, we will all be like killing eachother and causee civil war. then martial law will be declared on USA, and then that's when all the FEMA camps will open, and like 90% of us will get killed off, and the 10% left will get the RFID chips and all privacy will be revoked. this is called the "New World Order" (ha). Aftrer all that chaos, USA, Canada, and Mexico will be one union called the Northern Amercian Union. No more canadian dollars, nomore peso's, and nomore dollar bills. just one currency called the amero. u know like the euros. all of this so there can be a one world government, and a select few can run the world. When all is done, population will only be 10% of what it is now, like its supposedly supposed to be. :owheew what a mouthfull or ruckus

Sounds like someone watched Zeitgeist.

And are you speaking in Nadsat?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2009, 09:38:01 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #47 on: April 07, 2009, 09:44:46 PM

Youth Subculture!

Re: Article about what is happening in the economy Reply #48 on: April 08, 2009, 08:34:56 PM

Sounds like someone watched Zeitgeist.

I saw Zeitgeist 90743x it opened my eyes to religion a lot but the other shit i already knew
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS