Quote from: Wozzek
Strange? What the fuck you think she's got cooties now you damnable ignoramus of a fool.
Wait a minute, she was coming onto a doltish virgin with the personality of cat shit, and I suppose that is pretty fucking strange, even by the standards of a girl who looks like she got her head from the bargain bin at the Irregular Cranium Outlet.

Fentanyl(Read 1989 times)
Fentanyl on: June 19, 2009, 03:57:17 PM
What the fuck?  How is this drug so good?  I mean, Oxys are shit compared to it....I felt so awesome, and I was just cutting bits off of a transdermal patch and sucking on it.  And the best part? I could shit!  That was awesome.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Fentanyl Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 03:22:56 AM
wait wat?

For the people who dont know what your talking about, elaborate?
Traveling down the interstellar highway in my blanket igloo.

Re: Fentanyl Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 08:10:23 PM
Sasha knows what I'm talking about.......Fentanyl is a superpotent opioid.  Most opiates/opioids constipate you, Fentanyl lacks the extreme constipation as a side effect.  Is that what was confusing you?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Fentanyl Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 01:24:11 PM
yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Fentanyl Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 08:52:19 PM
Sasha knows what I'm talking about.......Fentanyl is a superpotent opioid.  Most opiates/opioids constipate you, Fentanyl lacks the extreme constipation as a side effect.  Is that what was confusing you?
yes
Traveling down the interstellar highway in my blanket igloo.