Quote from: Wozzek
Strange? What the fuck you think she's got cooties now you damnable ignoramus of a fool.
Wait a minute, she was coming onto a doltish virgin with the personality of cat shit, and I suppose that is pretty fucking strange, even by the standards of a girl who looks like she got her head from the bargain bin at the Irregular Cranium Outlet.

Welcome tribute to our newest member(Read 18978 times)
Welcome tribute to our newest member on: June 24, 2009, 10:05:02 AM
O Qua Tangin Wan!

The best of Riley martin

I SOOOOO miss Howard and Sirius...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 04:03:40 PM
Yeah, it's weird, the email goes to his domain and the account was VALIDATED ...
I guess we'll see ...

I think it'd be cool as fuck to have him here ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 11:14:36 PM
Qua Omsa La Juwann Friend Zoomie.  I have been reading around here and I like it.  Good spirit and fun.  Some of you could use a revival of faith and love.  You are all truly wayfarers, near and dear, and beloved by our friends in the sky.

I look forward to being with all of you.  We are embarked upon a great and noble mission.  Enjoy it!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 04:04:50 AM
I look forward to being with all of you.
The man has grand plans to shag the lot of us.

I hope he brings his alien friends to join in the proposed orgy.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 05:11:02 AM
Some of you could use a revival of faith and love.

Understatement of the year.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 10:16:31 AM
Head of the line, Dylie boy...

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 02:42:13 PM
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 03:34:01 PM
Hold your $5.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 05:22:35 PM
Yeah, we'll put it to use to buy Dylan a Riley Medal ...
http://www.rileymartin.tv/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=TORMS

From his website:
Riley Martin: sharecropper kid, to a Biaviian mothership

Riley Martin says it all started when he was seven... they took little Riley aboard an alien spacecraft to a huge mothership near the planet Saturn. Born 1946 into a family of sharecroppers where adults can not read or write. In 1953 two aliens took little Riley on his first trip to their mothership near Saturn. Riley's second trip was when he was 18. It was on this trip that they placed a strange looking headset on him... then in a matter of seconds download into his brain ...beautiful symbols by the thousands...then while Riley slept they downloaded the history of humanity, alien insights,and a whole lot more.Riley made friends with this little alien he calls..Tan.O-Qua Tangin Wann.

Tan released a block they had on Riley's memory. Then in 1987 Riley was driving on Interstate-40 and saw 4 saucers coming up behind his car he took four pictures of them then took those Polaroid photographs to a hypnotist... he was hypnotized to find out what happened. Then Riley wrote it down. It was a 593 page manuscript Riley called it The Coming of Tan.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 07:06:05 PM
Wow Riley, you have a lot more in your store than you used to have. I'mma get me a ""Uuuuuuh... and things of this nature" t-shirt. And a piss jug. And maybe a "Targzissians are obviously reptilian" keyring.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 02:47:54 AM
This is definitely intriguing ....

Riley Martin, here, on LG ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 02:52:02 AM
or

This is definitely intriguing ....

Riley Martin's assistant, here, on LG ....
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 06:29:22 AM
I hope Riley Martian posts often...

very very often.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 11:08:05 PM
I hope Riley Martian posts often...

very very often.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #14 on: July 02, 2009, 05:36:53 PM
Hey, Riley; what's your take on this?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #15 on: July 03, 2009, 07:05:28 AM
I'm not Riley, but Mitt is fucked up.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #16 on: July 03, 2009, 07:14:50 AM
Shhh, I wanna see what Riley thinks about this ....
I really hope it's him; he's a good "listen" on satellite radio ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #17 on: July 03, 2009, 10:22:45 AM
Fanboy.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #18 on: July 03, 2009, 12:16:06 PM
I hope the aliens want me!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #19 on: July 03, 2009, 04:17:34 PM
You have to buy one of Riley's symbols if you want to get on the mothership...

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 04:28:43 PM
Yeah ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 09:53:59 PM
If this is the real Riley, then I'll buy one.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 10:04:14 PM
Who knows how many Riley clones the aliens made..

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #23 on: July 04, 2009, 05:01:24 AM
Again, it was VALIDATED as from his main domain email ...
I can't tell you otherwise ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 01:36:33 PM
Who knows what the aliens know about computers..

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 02:53:48 PM
That too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #26 on: July 05, 2009, 12:26:12 AM
Arent alien computers Mac compatible?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 12:31:40 AM
Where did you think Macs came from?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #28 on: July 05, 2009, 01:31:48 AM
California.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 02:31:48 AM
Oh, sure ...
... next you'll tell us there's no such thing as Santa!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:11 AM
Please. Macs came from hipsters loose vaginas.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 02:33:08 PM

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 03:41:58 PM
Oh ...
SNAP!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:19 PM
Zoomie, it is not necessary to buy a symbol to get on the mothership but your chances are increased because they then know about you.  There is 7 defferent types of aliens that circle around Saturn, the Biaviians, the aliens who have had the most interaction with me are the most influenced by the carrying of the sybmols.

Mosh, it is important to understand that aliens did initially create computers, mostly for their space crafts, the mothership is full of them.

Thrash, some do not know of which they speak, I've nevr been told of a Kolob, or a Mitt, for that matter, but it is possible god, or a god could live on a planet, I don't know which one.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 05:08:24 PM
Do I get a refund if my symbol does not work ? Are you on a commission deal with the aliens ? Do the aliens have a PayPal account ? and can I buy a symbol direct from them ? ... from their ebay store ?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 05:28:03 PM
He has his own store and it takes PayPal; the other questions I cannot answer ...
http://www.rileymartin.tv/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=TORMS
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #36 on: July 05, 2009, 05:44:46 PM
Other questions ? You didnt answer any of the questions.

and hey wait a min....

144,000 heads of families and their loved ones, who will comprise the potential wayfarers of the future airlift of travelers from the Earth unto a distant beautiful,

144,000 ?!??!! Thats from Revelations. Ive slamed doors in  enough Jehovah's Witness's faces to know that.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #37 on: July 05, 2009, 06:35:45 PM
Don't insult the man, Brian. He's famous, has written two books and has a national radio show.

Other than stalk a nice girl from Georgia, what have you done lately?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #38 on: July 05, 2009, 07:16:13 PM
Mosh, it is important to understand that aliens did initially create computers, mostly for their space crafts, the mothership is full of them.

This is AWESOME!!! Riley Martin responded to me!

Tell me more please.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 07:36:39 PM
Oh, sure ...
... next you'll tell us there's no such thing as Santa!

Or HitlerJesus!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 07:37:57 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 08:35:00 PM

True!

One of my roommates inexplicably bought a Mac a few years ago in spite of the fact that all of the software he owned was for PC and all of the software we used for our engineering classes was pretty much PC only.  All because his art school girlfriend went on and on about how great Macs were.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 08:39:05 PM
Other than stalk a nice girl from Georgia, what have you done lately?

I dont like the use of the word stalk.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 03:25:18 AM

True!

One of my roommates inexplicably bought a Mac a few years ago in spite of the fact that all of the software he owned was for PC and all of the software we used for our engineering classes was pretty much PC only.  All because his art school girlfriend went on and on about how great Macs were.

Parallels or Crossover Mac takes care of that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 11:49:01 AM
But why pay more for a system that doesn't fulfill any additional needs?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 12:17:41 PM
Exactly.

Personally, I think OS X is bad ass. Still, I'm not going to pay a shit ton of extra money for hardware just because it's been made to look in such a way as to help the user feel as though they're part of some imaginary designer elite.

Why Apple doesn't release their OS as a stand alone product is beyond me.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 07:07:23 PM
If they did that sales of the hardware would plumet ? and the cost of the OS would skyrocket.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #46 on: July 07, 2009, 09:35:02 AM
Hmm... I see your point. Not basing their business model on selling over priced fancy looking doo-dads has really held Microsoft back.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #47 on: July 07, 2009, 07:30:22 PM
MS owns 25% of Apple. Add the X-Box to that and they do have a model all about fancy looking doo-dads.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 09:07:42 PM
No they don't.

Their investment in Apple to save their own asses from anti-trust / monopoly hot water and the Xbox are such small parts of what they do. Their core business model is selling software at extremely high profit margins. (Microsoft's software based model at 86% vs. Apple's hardware based model at 29%). Shit, Microsoft sells the Xbox at a LOSS.

But hey, fuck it. Let's just pretend that Microsoft's focus hasn't been moving software since it's inception in 1975 because hojo wants to argue ridiculous points as usual.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:45:53 PM by krapsna »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 09:14:41 PM
Be nice, he wants to have Bill Gates'butt baby.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #50 on: July 07, 2009, 09:31:53 PM
and lets not forget this all started by my asking a simple question.

yeah thats right kraps...i asked a question you dumb fuck.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 09:44:35 PM
hojo wants to argue ridiculous points as usual.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #52 on: July 07, 2009, 10:09:18 PM
If they did that sales of the hardware would plumet ? and the cost of the OS would skyrocket.

It was a question.

yeah thats right kraps...i asked a question you dumb fuck.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 09:04:47 AM
 Maybe you could not be such a douchebag and write your questions in such a way that they appear to be a question ? and not a statement.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 09:27:50 AM
C'mon guys! Celebrate our differences!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:42 AM
Fuck you ya redheaded LARPING toelicking heeb!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 09:57:36 AM
Speaking of...

Riley, I've been wondering a couple of things.

1) What do the alien overlords think of humanity's bickering nature?
2) Have you been granted the knowledge of a symbol for Cthulhu, and if so may I purchase a drawing of it?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 09:59:14 AM

Sorry Zoomie, I really didn't mean to go so far as to use the hate word. (You know, the "L" word).
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 10:21:14 AM

I think that if they were to market their OS as a stand alone product they might take a bit of a hit in their PC sales, but it would be greatly offset by selling their software to people like me who would love to check it out but are unwilling to pay a ton of money for overpriced PC hardware in fancy packaging.

Additionally, I think that a large portion of Apple's existing customer base really enjoy having a gussied up PC and will pay a premium for it. These are the volkswagon driving hipsters working as graphic artists and whatnot. It's my belief that these people will buy an Apple manufactured PC every time.

It looks like a win-win situation to me, but I'm not Apple's CEO.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:22:42 AM by krapsna »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 10:30:34 AM

Sorry Zoomie, I really didn't mean to go so far as to use the hate word. (You know, the "L" word).

Yeah, the LARP was uncalled for. The rest I'm cool with.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 03:12:16 AM
Even I felt that sting ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 03:14:28 AM
Yeah, and they're not dolls, they're action figures.
~

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 10:44:55 AM
Since when were your Barbies "Action Figures", other than when you were trying to nail them in the ass?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:02 AM
Wouldnt that scratch up your dick?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:56 AM
I dunno, ask Dylan, they his Barbies...

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:19 PM
LEAVE MY BARBIES OUTTA THIS.
~

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 01:46:11 PM
Wouldnt that scratch up your dick?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #67 on: August 04, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Let me address your questions, krap,

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

2) Have you been granted the knowledge of a symbol for Cthulhu, and if so may I purchase a drawing of it?

I have been granted many as honor of many a symbol and if its in me as they come out, in the certain order they are slated to come out, then yes, I will have one and I shall give you one.

Let me add this as well before I go and prepare for tonight's show,
A study showed that 60-70% of Americans believe in some type of alien lifeform. The numbers for other countries are even higher due to the fact that the belief in such things and ideas aren't taboo. In fact, there have been many cases of sightings from all over the world and many sightings are described quite the same even though they were from different parts of the planet at quite diffrent times. How can so many people descrbe the same thing like that?

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #68 on: August 04, 2009, 08:20:44 PM
retards just keep piling up around here
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #69 on: August 04, 2009, 08:43:31 PM
That one is a faux retard.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #70 on: August 04, 2009, 11:20:39 PM
retards just keep piling up around here

Yikes.  i started at the end, fully intending to uber-scroll until, well, i've sort of lost my visual clues to where to scroll TO, but anyway,

read the first 2 posts, and was almost sure y'all meant me, until i read Retard, NOT Fuktard.

Whew!  What a load off! ;)
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #71 on: August 04, 2009, 11:23:05 PM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

I have been granted many as honor of many a symbol and if its in me as they come out, in the certain order they are slated to come out, then yes, I will have one and I shall give you one.

A study showed that 60-70% of Americans believe in some type of alien lifeform. The numbers for other countries are even higher due to the fact that the belief in such things and ideas aren't taboo. In fact, there have been many cases of sightings from all over the world and many sightings are described quite the same even though they were from different parts of the planet at quite diffrent times. How can so many people descrbe the same thing like that?

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

So you're in the midst of, ...  what was it called? ...  Oh!  Alchie Dementia!  Welcome to my world, dude.

Wan?  There just has to be SOME proof, guy, some LOGICAL string of facts that can be put forward as a, for lack of better words, Conspiracy Theory.  We've ALL been wondering about intergalatic aliens, but if they're there?  WTF do they want?  Reality TV???  'Cuz NOT contacting us?  Does not compute.

They would, of necessity, one would think, be different from us, in form.  Unless their planet is just like our planet, in which case, they aren't Out There, just yet.

<i'm taking some liberties, here, folks, posting a LONG post, and, i know, in most of y'all's estimations, blathering on.  So sue me. ;)

Now.

What was i saying?

Dude, if they WERE there?  They'd let us know, in NO UNCERTAIN terms.  i highly doubt they'd be willing to mix in with a bunch of what they would probably think of as barbarians,

WITHOUT doing SOMETHING.

You know, if i, just some Jolene Blow,

Dolly Parton -- Jolene

can infuriate folks the way i seem to be able to, don't you think my shennigans, as well as any actions by folks that are "like" me, would have provoked any alien race into exterminating us?  At the very least, slapping our faces and making slaves of us?

What could another being want from us?  If to exploite us, why aren't we exploited?  If it's just to "watch" us, i think they might be a little beyond the Reality TV Ages of their civilization ~ i mean, heck!  THEY have Intersteallar Travel Power, aka ITP.  (Google it ~ i feel CERTAIN someone besides me has thought that up...)

Oh, and in closing?  Please don't stalk me, 'cuz i'm one of those "Objects" that will "appear to be lot closer" (more normal) than i actually am,  in "real life" ("in this rearview mirror.")
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 11:47:06 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #72 on: August 05, 2009, 02:17:14 AM
Do people find you to be stalker material, Fyrenza?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #73 on: August 05, 2009, 05:11:43 AM
Do people find you to be stalker material, Fyrenza?

i honestly don't know, 13.

The thing with Skip's forums,

being sort of hunted down...

It's happened to me in real life, too.  Oh, not folks that lurv me, Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

Folks that have figured out a good USAGE for me.

And they trick me into thinking ~ nah.  Fuck that.  They don't trick me, but they try to.

IF i give of myself, it's only by my free will.

If i get "tricked," that is truly my bad, at this stage of the game.

Maybe they're intrigued by my all-over=the=place'd=ness;

maybe they think (perhaps know) i'm a genius;

maybe they think THEY could make the diff in my life, if they could JUST make me do what they want me to.

i'm a fail, on that, for SURE! ;)

It's more that they want what i think, than what and/or who i am, you know?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:18:41 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #74 on: August 05, 2009, 06:08:58 AM
I was looking for a simple yes or no.  ::)

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #75 on: August 05, 2009, 03:27:29 PM
Big like Leann Rhimes,
'Cuz she's all about value....

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #76 on: August 07, 2009, 10:36:52 AM
I was looking for a simple yes or no.  ::)

In that case, probably not.  It's just paranoia on my part.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #77 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
I think we just found the solution to Tru's lonely nights.
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #78 on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:31 AM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

I have no idea what you're talking about, man ,,,
Zoomie, translation?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #79 on: August 08, 2009, 07:52:55 AM
He's not the real Riley Martin.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #80 on: August 08, 2009, 08:15:12 AM
He's the alien one?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #81 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:31 AM
He's a pretender. Riley has had sex with aliens and has several hybrid children. This person claims not.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #82 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:38 PM
Again, I've heard his say he's had sex with aliens, and I've heard him say he only "donated" ...
Riley is cool, but he DOES contradict himself ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #83 on: August 09, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
Again, I've heard his say he's had sex with aliens, and I've heard him say he only "donated" ...
Riley is cool, but he DOES contradict himself ....

Don't we ALL, at some time or another?

i mean, when dealing with alien sex, wouldn't any of us be coRnfused?  Also, if he's interacted with 'em a bunch of diff times, perhaps he's referring to One time, here, and Another time, there...
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #84 on: August 07, 2019, 11:21:38 PM
Riley died on 12/22/2016 ....
I still wonder though ....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_Martin
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #85 on: August 08, 2019, 12:05:24 AM
Wonder about what?

No I can't say I've ever been abducted, at least not that I remember but I was terrorized by a ball of light in my bedroom when I was 6 or 7.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #86 on: August 08, 2019, 09:20:19 PM
I wonder a lot of things ....
Even if it was actually him ....

Wait, terrorized by a ball of light?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #87 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:52 PM
I am sure you have heard this story before Thrash, but okay.

I was sleeping on the top bunk and the bottom bunk was empty. There had been a storm with rain wind and lightening I woke up and looked out the window and I could see the power line for the house next door because it crossed our front yard. Where it passed through our tree it would sometimes make sparks which I found interesting. But I laid back down to go back to sleep. A few minutes later I saw a small ball of light 5 or 6 inches in diameter. It rose up from behind the curtain, the curtains were stood off from the wall several inches. I was fascinated but really scared, it floated down to the foot of my bed a few inches above the blanket, moved around a bit then went back up and back down behind the curtain. I was hoping it had gone back wherever it came from. I decided to get away and climbed down the ladder at the foot of the bed. As soon as my feet hit the floor, it floated out from under the bottom bunk. It floated around the room going straight to the door cutting off any escape. At this time it was just about chest high and it started floating straight at me. I was terrified! I almost couldn't move, but as it got closer I decided I had to do something, but all I could do is raise my arm and wait. When it got close enough I let my hand fall. As soon as I touched it it broke into jagged fragments that flew off and were absorbed by the walls. There was no sound and no sensation. I took off out of the room and spent the rest of the night with my sister in her bed. It was a long time before I told anyone about it but I never stopped wondering about it. Several years later I decided it was probably some form of ball lightening, but it really did seem to be under some form of control.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #88 on: August 10, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
I was going to say, it sounds like ball lightning ...
Not completely, but, it's a more likely explanation ...

Very interesting though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #89 on: November 30, 2019, 09:30:54 PM
Riley died on 12/22/2016 ....

I hate editing, so, I'll just add this correction like this:
Riley died on 12/22/2015 ....

... it'll be 4 years coming up; he'd have been 73
(He died at 69; lucky him!) ...

O Quan Tangin Wan, Space Cowboy!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #90 on: November 30, 2019, 11:18:25 PM
Why do you wonder?

I can tell you 69 to 74 is a death zone. If you make it past 74 then woohoo good for you.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #91 on: December 02, 2019, 11:43:58 PM
I know ...
Well, XX is the new XX (10-20 years less) ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')