Quote from: Zoomie
I think of Israel as a place where a bunch of persecuted people went and when they got there they stole the land from it's rightful owners.
No wait, that's the US AND Israel....

Welcome tribute to our newest member(Read 18965 times)
Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #30 on: July 05, 2009, 10:17:11 AM
Please. Macs came from hipsters loose vaginas.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #31 on: July 05, 2009, 02:33:08 PM
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #32 on: July 05, 2009, 03:41:58 PM
Oh ...
SNAP!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #33 on: July 05, 2009, 05:02:19 PM
Zoomie, it is not necessary to buy a symbol to get on the mothership but your chances are increased because they then know about you.  There is 7 defferent types of aliens that circle around Saturn, the Biaviians, the aliens who have had the most interaction with me are the most influenced by the carrying of the sybmols.

Mosh, it is important to understand that aliens did initially create computers, mostly for their space crafts, the mothership is full of them.

Thrash, some do not know of which they speak, I've nevr been told of a Kolob, or a Mitt, for that matter, but it is possible god, or a god could live on a planet, I don't know which one.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #34 on: July 05, 2009, 05:08:24 PM
Do I get a refund if my symbol does not work ? Are you on a commission deal with the aliens ? Do the aliens have a PayPal account ? and can I buy a symbol direct from them ? ... from their ebay store ?
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #35 on: July 05, 2009, 05:28:03 PM
He has his own store and it takes PayPal; the other questions I cannot answer ...
http://www.rileymartin.tv/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PLST&Store_Code=TORMS
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #36 on: July 05, 2009, 05:44:46 PM
Other questions ? You didnt answer any of the questions.

and hey wait a min....

144,000 heads of families and their loved ones, who will comprise the potential wayfarers of the future airlift of travelers from the Earth unto a distant beautiful,

144,000 ?!??!! Thats from Revelations. Ive slamed doors in  enough Jehovah's Witness's faces to know that.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #37 on: July 05, 2009, 06:35:45 PM
Don't insult the man, Brian. He's famous, has written two books and has a national radio show.

Other than stalk a nice girl from Georgia, what have you done lately?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #38 on: July 05, 2009, 07:16:13 PM
Mosh, it is important to understand that aliens did initially create computers, mostly for their space crafts, the mothership is full of them.

This is AWESOME!!! Riley Martin responded to me!

Tell me more please.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #39 on: July 05, 2009, 07:36:39 PM
Oh, sure ...
... next you'll tell us there's no such thing as Santa!

Or HitlerJesus!
« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 07:37:57 PM by Drugmoth »
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #40 on: July 05, 2009, 08:35:00 PM

True!

One of my roommates inexplicably bought a Mac a few years ago in spite of the fact that all of the software he owned was for PC and all of the software we used for our engineering classes was pretty much PC only.  All because his art school girlfriend went on and on about how great Macs were.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #41 on: July 05, 2009, 08:39:05 PM
Other than stalk a nice girl from Georgia, what have you done lately?

I dont like the use of the word stalk.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #42 on: July 06, 2009, 03:25:18 AM

True!

One of my roommates inexplicably bought a Mac a few years ago in spite of the fact that all of the software he owned was for PC and all of the software we used for our engineering classes was pretty much PC only.  All because his art school girlfriend went on and on about how great Macs were.

Parallels or Crossover Mac takes care of that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #43 on: July 06, 2009, 11:49:01 AM
But why pay more for a system that doesn't fulfill any additional needs?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #44 on: July 06, 2009, 12:17:41 PM
Exactly.

Personally, I think OS X is bad ass. Still, I'm not going to pay a shit ton of extra money for hardware just because it's been made to look in such a way as to help the user feel as though they're part of some imaginary designer elite.

Why Apple doesn't release their OS as a stand alone product is beyond me.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #45 on: July 06, 2009, 07:07:23 PM
If they did that sales of the hardware would plumet ? and the cost of the OS would skyrocket.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #46 on: July 07, 2009, 09:35:02 AM
Hmm... I see your point. Not basing their business model on selling over priced fancy looking doo-dads has really held Microsoft back.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #47 on: July 07, 2009, 07:30:22 PM
MS owns 25% of Apple. Add the X-Box to that and they do have a model all about fancy looking doo-dads.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #48 on: July 07, 2009, 09:07:42 PM
No they don't.

Their investment in Apple to save their own asses from anti-trust / monopoly hot water and the Xbox are such small parts of what they do. Their core business model is selling software at extremely high profit margins. (Microsoft's software based model at 86% vs. Apple's hardware based model at 29%). Shit, Microsoft sells the Xbox at a LOSS.

But hey, fuck it. Let's just pretend that Microsoft's focus hasn't been moving software since it's inception in 1975 because hojo wants to argue ridiculous points as usual.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2009, 09:45:53 PM by krapsna »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #49 on: July 07, 2009, 09:14:41 PM
Be nice, he wants to have Bill Gates'butt baby.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #50 on: July 07, 2009, 09:31:53 PM
and lets not forget this all started by my asking a simple question.

yeah thats right kraps...i asked a question you dumb fuck.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #51 on: July 07, 2009, 09:44:35 PM
hojo wants to argue ridiculous points as usual.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #52 on: July 07, 2009, 10:09:18 PM
If they did that sales of the hardware would plumet ? and the cost of the OS would skyrocket.

It was a question.

yeah thats right kraps...i asked a question you dumb fuck.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #53 on: July 08, 2009, 09:04:47 AM
 Maybe you could not be such a douchebag and write your questions in such a way that they appear to be a question ? and not a statement.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #54 on: July 08, 2009, 09:27:50 AM
C'mon guys! Celebrate our differences!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #55 on: July 08, 2009, 09:53:42 AM
Fuck you ya redheaded LARPING toelicking heeb!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #56 on: July 08, 2009, 09:57:36 AM
Speaking of...

Riley, I've been wondering a couple of things.

1) What do the alien overlords think of humanity's bickering nature?
2) Have you been granted the knowledge of a symbol for Cthulhu, and if so may I purchase a drawing of it?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #57 on: July 08, 2009, 09:59:14 AM

Sorry Zoomie, I really didn't mean to go so far as to use the hate word. (You know, the "L" word).
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #58 on: July 08, 2009, 10:21:14 AM

I think that if they were to market their OS as a stand alone product they might take a bit of a hit in their PC sales, but it would be greatly offset by selling their software to people like me who would love to check it out but are unwilling to pay a ton of money for overpriced PC hardware in fancy packaging.

Additionally, I think that a large portion of Apple's existing customer base really enjoy having a gussied up PC and will pay a premium for it. These are the volkswagon driving hipsters working as graphic artists and whatnot. It's my belief that these people will buy an Apple manufactured PC every time.

It looks like a win-win situation to me, but I'm not Apple's CEO.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 10:22:42 AM by krapsna »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #59 on: July 08, 2009, 10:30:34 AM

Sorry Zoomie, I really didn't mean to go so far as to use the hate word. (You know, the "L" word).

Yeah, the LARP was uncalled for. The rest I'm cool with.