Quote from: psychopathetic
yes, the solution to looking like i'm thirteen is making myself look like i'm nine!

Welcome tribute to our newest member(Read 18975 times)
Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #60 on: July 09, 2009, 03:12:16 AM
Even I felt that sting ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #61 on: July 09, 2009, 03:14:28 AM
Yeah, and they're not dolls, they're action figures.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #62 on: July 11, 2009, 10:44:55 AM
Since when were your Barbies "Action Figures", other than when you were trying to nail them in the ass?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #63 on: July 11, 2009, 10:50:02 AM
Wouldnt that scratch up your dick?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #64 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:56 AM
I dunno, ask Dylan, they his Barbies...

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #65 on: July 11, 2009, 01:14:19 PM
LEAVE MY BARBIES OUTTA THIS.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #66 on: July 11, 2009, 01:46:11 PM
Wouldnt that scratch up your dick?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #67 on: August 04, 2009, 05:10:09 PM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Let me address your questions, krap,

1) What do the alien overlords think of humanity's bickering nature?

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

2) Have you been granted the knowledge of a symbol for Cthulhu, and if so may I purchase a drawing of it?

I have been granted many as honor of many a symbol and if its in me as they come out, in the certain order they are slated to come out, then yes, I will have one and I shall give you one.

Let me add this as well before I go and prepare for tonight's show,
A study showed that 60-70% of Americans believe in some type of alien lifeform. The numbers for other countries are even higher due to the fact that the belief in such things and ideas aren't taboo. In fact, there have been many cases of sightings from all over the world and many sightings are described quite the same even though they were from different parts of the planet at quite diffrent times. How can so many people descrbe the same thing like that?

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #68 on: August 04, 2009, 08:20:44 PM
retards just keep piling up around here
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #69 on: August 04, 2009, 08:43:31 PM
That one is a faux retard.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #70 on: August 04, 2009, 11:20:39 PM
retards just keep piling up around here

Yikes.  i started at the end, fully intending to uber-scroll until, well, i've sort of lost my visual clues to where to scroll TO, but anyway,

read the first 2 posts, and was almost sure y'all meant me, until i read Retard, NOT Fuktard.

Whew!  What a load off! ;)
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #71 on: August 04, 2009, 11:23:05 PM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

2) Have you been granted the knowledge of a symbol for Cthulhu, and if so may I purchase a drawing of it?

I have been granted many as honor of many a symbol and if its in me as they come out, in the certain order they are slated to come out, then yes, I will have one and I shall give you one.

A study showed that 60-70% of Americans believe in some type of alien lifeform. The numbers for other countries are even higher due to the fact that the belief in such things and ideas aren't taboo. In fact, there have been many cases of sightings from all over the world and many sightings are described quite the same even though they were from different parts of the planet at quite diffrent times. How can so many people descrbe the same thing like that?

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

So you're in the midst of, ...  what was it called? ...  Oh!  Alchie Dementia!  Welcome to my world, dude.

Wan?  There just has to be SOME proof, guy, some LOGICAL string of facts that can be put forward as a, for lack of better words, Conspiracy Theory.  We've ALL been wondering about intergalatic aliens, but if they're there?  WTF do they want?  Reality TV???  'Cuz NOT contacting us?  Does not compute.

They would, of necessity, one would think, be different from us, in form.  Unless their planet is just like our planet, in which case, they aren't Out There, just yet.

<i'm taking some liberties, here, folks, posting a LONG post, and, i know, in most of y'all's estimations, blathering on.  So sue me. ;)

Now.

What was i saying?

Dude, if they WERE there?  They'd let us know, in NO UNCERTAIN terms.  i highly doubt they'd be willing to mix in with a bunch of what they would probably think of as barbarians,

WITHOUT doing SOMETHING.

You know, if i, just some Jolene Blow,

Dolly Parton -- Jolene

can infuriate folks the way i seem to be able to, don't you think my shennigans, as well as any actions by folks that are "like" me, would have provoked any alien race into exterminating us?  At the very least, slapping our faces and making slaves of us?

What could another being want from us?  If to exploite us, why aren't we exploited?  If it's just to "watch" us, i think they might be a little beyond the Reality TV Ages of their civilization ~ i mean, heck!  THEY have Intersteallar Travel Power, aka ITP.  (Google it ~ i feel CERTAIN someone besides me has thought that up...)

Oh, and in closing?  Please don't stalk me, 'cuz i'm one of those "Objects" that will "appear to be lot closer" (more normal) than i actually am,  in "real life" ("in this rearview mirror.")
« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 11:47:06 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #72 on: August 05, 2009, 02:17:14 AM
Do people find you to be stalker material, Fyrenza?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #73 on: August 05, 2009, 05:11:43 AM
Do people find you to be stalker material, Fyrenza?

i honestly don't know, 13.

The thing with Skip's forums,

being sort of hunted down...

It's happened to me in real life, too.  Oh, not folks that lurv me, Oh, no, no, no, no, no.

Folks that have figured out a good USAGE for me.

And they trick me into thinking ~ nah.  Fuck that.  They don't trick me, but they try to.

IF i give of myself, it's only by my free will.

If i get "tricked," that is truly my bad, at this stage of the game.

Maybe they're intrigued by my all-over=the=place'd=ness;

maybe they think (perhaps know) i'm a genius;

maybe they think THEY could make the diff in my life, if they could JUST make me do what they want me to.

i'm a fail, on that, for SURE! ;)

It's more that they want what i think, than what and/or who i am, you know?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 05:18:41 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #74 on: August 05, 2009, 06:08:58 AM
I was looking for a simple yes or no.  ::)

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #75 on: August 05, 2009, 03:27:29 PM
Big like Leann Rhimes,
'Cuz she's all about value....

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #76 on: August 07, 2009, 10:36:52 AM
I was looking for a simple yes or no.  ::)

In that case, probably not.  It's just paranoia on my part.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #77 on: August 07, 2009, 05:13:43 PM
I think we just found the solution to Tru's lonely nights.
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #78 on: August 08, 2009, 03:46:31 AM
Sorry I have been busy as of late, and as I was looking at my websites for finding more information on others who have met my benevolent friends I somehow came to rest here.  It is fate, my friends, and Im glad to see you are not afraid to ask and wonder and learn with me.  I do tell more once Ive had a miller lite or two in me, I admit.  I saw this in my notes and thought I'd check back with you.  It is nice to be back.

Odd question to ask in a place where you yourselves are bicking about the questions you ask me.  Oddly enough, I feel that they like the competition, as they themsleves bicker a bit, however they have a different resolve and think that we, as a different and maybe lower form then they go a little to the extreme.  War is not something they like to see, please don't tell Tom Cruze.

I thank you, my friends,
O Qua Tangin Wan

I have no idea what you're talking about, man ,,,
Zoomie, translation?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #79 on: August 08, 2009, 07:52:55 AM
He's not the real Riley Martin.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #80 on: August 08, 2009, 08:15:12 AM
He's the alien one?

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #81 on: August 08, 2009, 08:18:31 AM
He's a pretender. Riley has had sex with aliens and has several hybrid children. This person claims not.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #82 on: August 09, 2009, 02:36:38 PM
Again, I've heard his say he's had sex with aliens, and I've heard him say he only "donated" ...
Riley is cool, but he DOES contradict himself ....
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #83 on: August 09, 2009, 08:11:27 PM
Again, I've heard his say he's had sex with aliens, and I've heard him say he only "donated" ...
Riley is cool, but he DOES contradict himself ....

Don't we ALL, at some time or another?

i mean, when dealing with alien sex, wouldn't any of us be coRnfused?  Also, if he's interacted with 'em a bunch of diff times, perhaps he's referring to One time, here, and Another time, there...
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #84 on: August 07, 2019, 11:21:38 PM
Riley died on 12/22/2016 ....
I still wonder though ....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Riley_Martin
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #85 on: August 08, 2019, 12:05:24 AM
Wonder about what?

No I can't say I've ever been abducted, at least not that I remember but I was terrorized by a ball of light in my bedroom when I was 6 or 7.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #86 on: August 08, 2019, 09:20:19 PM
I wonder a lot of things ....
Even if it was actually him ....

Wait, terrorized by a ball of light?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #87 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:52 PM
I am sure you have heard this story before Thrash, but okay.

I was sleeping on the top bunk and the bottom bunk was empty. There had been a storm with rain wind and lightening I woke up and looked out the window and I could see the power line for the house next door because it crossed our front yard. Where it passed through our tree it would sometimes make sparks which I found interesting. But I laid back down to go back to sleep. A few minutes later I saw a small ball of light 5 or 6 inches in diameter. It rose up from behind the curtain, the curtains were stood off from the wall several inches. I was fascinated but really scared, it floated down to the foot of my bed a few inches above the blanket, moved around a bit then went back up and back down behind the curtain. I was hoping it had gone back wherever it came from. I decided to get away and climbed down the ladder at the foot of the bed. As soon as my feet hit the floor, it floated out from under the bottom bunk. It floated around the room going straight to the door cutting off any escape. At this time it was just about chest high and it started floating straight at me. I was terrified! I almost couldn't move, but as it got closer I decided I had to do something, but all I could do is raise my arm and wait. When it got close enough I let my hand fall. As soon as I touched it it broke into jagged fragments that flew off and were absorbed by the walls. There was no sound and no sensation. I took off out of the room and spent the rest of the night with my sister in her bed. It was a long time before I told anyone about it but I never stopped wondering about it. Several years later I decided it was probably some form of ball lightening, but it really did seem to be under some form of control.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #88 on: August 10, 2019, 11:42:55 AM
I was going to say, it sounds like ball lightning ...
Not completely, but, it's a more likely explanation ...

Very interesting though ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Welcome tribute to our newest member Reply #89 on: November 30, 2019, 09:30:54 PM
Riley died on 12/22/2016 ....

I hate editing, so, I'll just add this correction like this:
Riley died on 12/22/2015 ....

... it'll be 4 years coming up; he'd have been 73
(He died at 69; lucky him!) ...

O Quan Tangin Wan, Space Cowboy!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')