Quote from: Drugmoth
I'm almost 25.  Young and supple and perfect for my fantasies with Zoomie.

Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW!(Read 6695 times)
Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! on: March 03, 2009, 11:28:59 PM
Seriously... I hooked it up.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #1 on: March 03, 2009, 11:32:05 PM
i always knew he was a queer.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #2 on: March 03, 2009, 11:51:51 PM
Kyle wouldn't be a good gay dude, with all that buttfucking he'd see some shit sooner or later! They don't call it fudge packing for nothing.

Either that, or he'd have to be one of those types that only ever do oral. But he probably wouldn't like the cum either. He doesn't seem to like bodily fluids too much.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #3 on: March 03, 2009, 11:52:39 PM
at least there wouldn't be menses.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #4 on: March 04, 2009, 01:25:18 AM
My nuts were touched.

But not really.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 01:26:05 AM by bagman »

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #5 on: March 04, 2009, 06:56:25 AM
Kyle would so be the woman in that pair. Only because Luke would pick him up by the throat with one hand and just drop him on his dick.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #6 on: March 04, 2009, 08:46:45 AM
Seriously... I hooked it up. ditched them and all of my friends immediately after dinner, because my boyfriend can't handle competition for my attention.
Fixed that for you.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #7 on: March 04, 2009, 10:07:02 AM
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #8 on: March 04, 2009, 10:07:10 AM
Seriously... I hooked it up. ditched them and all of my friends immediately after dinner, because my boyfriend can't handle competition for my attention.
Fixed that for you.

SHUT UP. Fixed that for you.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #9 on: March 04, 2009, 06:40:43 PM
I got a text last night from Luke and Kyle!

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 07:03:11 PM
If it was *smooch* I wonder what the context was ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:11 PM
this new shutupshutup is lamer than the old one, if that's possible
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 12:52:37 AM
Anything is possible.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 01:55:38 AM
In this day and age, anything "new" and/or "improved" rarely is ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 03:44:46 AM

That is the greatest burn picture ever!

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #15 on: March 05, 2009, 04:01:38 AM
The Buddhist monk immolating himself is so classic, though.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #16 on: March 05, 2009, 11:32:39 PM
I was hoping for a nip slip in that picture. Why the fuck isn't her bra burned off?

Also: Is that guy wearing Rebook Pumps?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 03:29:24 AM by bagman »

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #17 on: March 06, 2009, 02:51:08 PM
Werd ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #18 on: March 07, 2009, 07:42:00 PM
I totally forgot that we almost get into a fight at the theater. But not between eitje and I.

After the show ended, our group (like 7 people or so) were still all sitting down, shooting the shit. Just being chill. This total asshole comes up and says something to eitje -- I didn't catch the first part. Then I hear eitje say something like "We may be here a while". (The asshole and his girlfriend were trying to walk down the row to leave the theater -- everybody else had climbed down through this "opening" in the front of the seats) The asshole goes apeshit and says something (don't recall exactly what) but had a bunch of "fucks" in it and basically was like "You better fucking move now." He was obviously slightly inebriated and had to show off for his fairly unattractive girlfriend. I was ready to jump in if eitje started to either get pounded or started pounding the asshole. Mainly because I was looking forward to posting about how we beat up this asshole. I mean how cool would that have been - the first time we met eachother in person. But, we stepped back and let this enraged asshole pass through.

Then he went on and on with the theater usher as he was walking out.

Take a chill pill, Phil.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #19 on: March 07, 2009, 07:59:07 PM
Lucas is huge... I cant imagine him getting pounded buy some random drunk dude.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #20 on: March 07, 2009, 09:32:58 PM
Man, one time I went to see a pretty hyped up movie on opening weekend (like Spider Man 3, or another big movie like that) and saw the best thing ever. Me and my girlfriend were sitting up top in the last row like we usually do and there was this group of punk asses a couple of rows ahead of us "reserving" the whole row of one of the largest theaters in the megaplex.

Man, they were such hard asses. There was a group of five of them sitting on the end of the row and every time somebody went to take a seat in the row they would be all "YO! THIS WHOLE ROW IS OURS! NAH MAN, THE WHOLE ROW DOG!!!". They were being real dicks about it and acting like they were going to fight anybody who tried to take a seat.

One of the guys was being particularly douchey about it, and I remember one of his boys being like, "But they ain't even comin dog" and the douchey guy being like, "So what. Fuck these people, what are they gonna do".

By now the theater was pretty packed, and I was dying in anticipation of seeing these assholes getting stomped, when a group of three or four big ass, for real nigga looking black dudes came up and tried to walk past them.

Don't you know it, the douchey guy who was picking a fight with everyone else is now all like, "Uh, we're saving these seats for some friends of ours (so if you please couldn't sit here that would be nice for our friends if it would be okay with you)."

So one of the niggas is all like, "Whatd he say?". And the dude in front is all like "Mofucka said he's saving these seats".

So the niggas look back and forth at each other for a moment, then said "Fuck that shit" and walk past the douches to take a seat in the middle of the "saved" row, and the douches don't do anything.

Actually, that's not true. They bitched each other out for like five minutes over who's fault it was, arguing over who exactly pussied out and didn't get tough with the giant gorillas who just took their seats.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2009, 09:46:00 PM by Dixon Magina »

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #21 on: March 07, 2009, 09:49:44 PM
I was ready to jump in if eitje started to either get pounded or started pounding the asshole.

I have this mental picture you trying to climb over Lucas to get at this guy, losing your balance and knocking yourself out on the seat behind you.... Lucas wouldn't even notice :-P
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #22 on: March 07, 2009, 11:09:51 PM
I was ready to jump in if eitje started to either get pounded or started pounding the asshole.

I have this mental picture you trying to climb over Lucas to get at this guy, losing your balance and knocking yourself out on the seat behind you.... Lucas wouldn't even notice :-P

ahahahah

right?

actually, i'm trying to picture kyle doing this but all i'm seeing is mclovin.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #23 on: March 08, 2009, 01:13:00 AM
I totally forgot that we almost get into a fight at the theater. But not between eitje and I.

After the show ended, our group (like 7 people or so) were still all sitting down, shooting the shit. Just being chill. This total asshole comes up and says something to eitje -- I didn't catch the first part. Then I hear eitje say something like "We may be here a while". (The asshole and his girlfriend were trying to walk down the row to leave the theater -- everybody else had climbed down through this "opening" in the front of the seats) The asshole goes apeshit and says something (don't recall exactly what) but had a bunch of "fucks" in it and basically was like "You better fucking move now." He was obviously slightly inebriated and had to show off for his fairly unattractive girlfriend. I was ready to jump in if eitje started to either get pounded or started pounding the asshole. Mainly because I was looking forward to posting about how we beat up this asshole. I mean how cool would that have been - the first time we met eachother in person. But, we stepped back and let this enraged asshole pass through.

Then he went on and on with the theater usher as he was walking out.

Take a chill pill, Phil.

Stupid IE8 beta keeps thinking "two enter presses means i want to post".

So, the dude basically just didn't want to climb under the tables.  I was pretty rude in not letting him go past, I'll own up to that.

His girlfriend was really embarassed by the whole thing.  I felt bad for her.

I doubt I would have gotten into a fight with him.  It was just a alpha dog thing, and there's no reason to fight over that when I don't even know the guy.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 01:15:57 AM by eitje »

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #24 on: March 08, 2009, 01:17:00 AM
Lucas is huge... I cant imagine him getting pounded buy some random drunk dude.

Mosh, he was shorter than me, but more muscular.  He definitely could have whooped me.

But i totally would have spit blood all over his nice clean clothes.  That would have been awesome.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #25 on: March 08, 2009, 01:31:29 AM
You could have just told him you would meet him outside and then not have shown up.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #26 on: March 08, 2009, 04:36:46 AM
Way to set a bar ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #27 on: March 13, 2009, 06:00:42 PM
You should have gotten into a fight, it would have been the coolest thing you have ever done.

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #28 on: March 13, 2009, 06:41:09 PM
I don't see a man who asks permission to tip the bartender getting into a bar fight. Just not a viable survival plan.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Kyle and Luke are on a date RIGHT NOW! Reply #29 on: March 13, 2009, 06:43:34 PM
hahahaha ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')