Quote from: 13chemicals
Quote from: hip
I'm a giver.
If you are ready to switch teams I am.

7 different types of extraterrestrials(Read 16631 times)
7 different types of extraterrestrials on: July 05, 2009, 05:06:50 PM
I took this from my site because I feel you don't understand when I speak of the aliens I interact with thruout my life.
The Biaviians, the aliens who have had the most interaction with me.
The Targzissians, who are malevolent reptilians
The Stagyians, who have a bony, leathery appearance
The Dorians, who resemble blonde-haired, blue-eyed humans
The Insectillians (aka the Skreed), who are "smart bugs" five feet tall
The Nyptonians, who are "water people" with "underwater bases" on Earth
A seventh race of aliens whose name I can't pronounce.

Please feel free to ask questions if you would like to know more.  I feel it is important to continue on our quest.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 05:20:30 PM
Can you type the 7th ? Go on, atleast give it a shot.

O and youre not suggesting only 7 types of aliens exist...are you ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:29:21 PM
I took this from my site because I feel you don't understand when I speak of the aliens I interact with thruout my life.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 05:39:37 PM
Yes I read that....I was hoping to get the inside scoop about more aliens.....you know, the aliens let something slip during one of his anal probes.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 07:03:21 PM
Then of course there are the Corrinians.  "Go into the light, until we meet again"....that's what they say again and again. 

Salame! (that's Corrinian for hello/goodbye)
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 07:23:19 PM

Are these the ones David Icke claim to have usurped the British Royal family?

Are these the ones Hitler considered the perfect Aryan humans?

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 08:40:36 PM
To follow up on Mosh's question: Is Dick Cheney a Targzissian?  Or are humans just producing their own malevolent leaders?

Are any of the other species worried about what humans might do if we ever expand our foothold beyond earth?   We've arguably wrecked this planet and consistently treat each other like crap...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 08:51:54 PM
I think they have a deadpool listing for us.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 09:07:06 PM

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 03:28:26 AM
I am SO loving this ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #10 on: July 06, 2009, 03:46:45 AM
Oh there's more where that came from...

After watching this I tend to get the song stuck in my head all day, which is unfortunate because one will most likely get a strange reaction from whoever catches them singing it:
http://www.adultswim.com/video/?episodeID=8a25c3921663462a01166396853a0063
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 03:48:33 AM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #11 on: July 06, 2009, 10:12:08 AM
I don't think that's what Thrash was referring to.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #12 on: July 06, 2009, 02:46:52 PM
Well then he should have quoted who he was replying to instead of posting directly after me w/o a quote, now shouldn't he have?

Either way, it doesn't matter, those videos are fucking awesome.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 02:47:17 PM by Drugmoth »
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #13 on: July 06, 2009, 03:46:21 PM
No, they aren't.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #14 on: July 07, 2009, 02:30:10 AM
Yes, they are.  Go away now, little annoying thing.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #15 on: July 07, 2009, 01:56:02 PM
I'm sorry, my bad.

All the people here gettin on my shit for saying these videos are not impressive have convinced me that my opinion, is in fact, the wrong one.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #16 on: July 07, 2009, 03:40:21 PM
Fag point: Krapsna.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #17 on: July 07, 2009, 03:53:04 PM
Fag point: Zoomie.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #18 on: July 07, 2009, 05:24:42 PM
Meh, so long as I'm at least 51% hetero I can live with that.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #19 on: July 08, 2009, 11:25:57 AM
I'm sorry, my bad.

All the people here gettin on my shit for saying these videos are not impressive have convinced me that my opinion, is in fact, the wrong one.

Now bend over for Thrash.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #20 on: July 08, 2009, 11:27:45 AM
Not until you take your hand off your dick.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #21 on: July 08, 2009, 12:03:28 PM
Yeah I forgot you like to watch me bounce it up and down only using my cock muscles.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #22 on: July 08, 2009, 12:27:45 PM
That's cute, how you call your warts "muscles".
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #23 on: July 08, 2009, 06:18:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if they had their own muscles.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #24 on: July 08, 2009, 07:01:49 PM
You heard the man... Targzissians are obviously reptilian! What more do you need to discuss???

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #25 on: July 09, 2009, 03:04:15 AM
I don't think that's what Thrash was referring to.

I meant overall ...
Riley's posting here and shit ...

Are any of the other species worried about what humans might do if we ever expand our foothold beyond earth?   We've arguably wrecked this planet and consistently treat each other like crap...

http://www.southparkstudios.com/episodes/220763
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 09:45:16 PM

What are you, Turkish? Quit ragging on Armenians.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #27 on: July 21, 2009, 01:23:27 AM
Ew, ragging on people is NOT polite, ladies.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #28 on: July 23, 2009, 05:24:14 AM
The Biaviians, the aliens who have had the most interaction with me.
The Stagyians, who have a bony, leathery appearance
The Insectillians (aka the Skreed), who are "smart bugs" five feet tall
The Nyptonians, who are "water people" with "underwater bases" on Earth
A seventh race of aliens whose name I can't pronounce.

Please feel free to ask questions if you would like to know more.  I feel it is important to continue on our quest.

Ummm...

oh, nevermind.

edited for succintness
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:35:13 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #29 on: July 23, 2009, 10:16:03 PM
No Fyre. Riley has visited with these different races of Aliens and is their representative here on earth.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #30 on: July 24, 2009, 12:38:48 AM
No Fyre. Riley has visited with these different races of Aliens and is their representative here on earth.

Which one did you vote for ?

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #31 on: July 24, 2009, 01:05:18 AM
Targzissians, of course. They're obviously reptilian, you know...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #32 on: July 24, 2009, 07:22:00 PM

He hasn't been to my house, yet...

edited for succintness
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:36:53 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #33 on: July 25, 2009, 04:37:40 AM
You really need to fix the sense of humor on these HF bots of yours, Zoomie.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #34 on: July 25, 2009, 09:17:24 AM
This is what drugs do.

This is your future, Dylan.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #35 on: July 26, 2009, 12:39:05 AM
Yeppers.

edited for succintness
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:37:40 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #36 on: July 26, 2009, 12:40:37 AM
You really need to fix the sense of humor on these HF bots of yours, Zoomie.

i'll try to be funnier.  Sheesh...

edited for succintness
« Last Edit: August 03, 2009, 12:39:24 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #37 on: July 26, 2009, 01:16:41 AM
Understatement of the year.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #38 on: July 26, 2009, 05:13:39 AM
When I'm on my period, I sometimes think that what comes out of me is alien.  Does that count?

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #39 on: July 28, 2009, 12:33:31 AM
I'll bet at least some of what comes into you is alien as well.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #40 on: July 28, 2009, 06:35:55 PM
hahahaha ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 01:23:39 AM
ZOMG SECKSHUAL JOKES ARE TEH FUNNEH!!!!
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 03:39:20 AM
I wonder what it'd be like to have sex with an alien.  Do you think it would have three dongs?  That would blow my mind.
Mind=Blown.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 03:50:14 AM
I hear fucking dolphins is awesome.
~

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #44 on: August 04, 2009, 04:27:49 PM
I'm so sure exactly about how sex works with aliens or tht it matches the same as with humans or dolphins.  Ive had sex with other humans but never with any other creature.

It is important to remember the benevolence of my higher outerworldly friends.  From stories Ive been hearing from others from my show and in emails that now perhaps the same aliens are apparently giving humans a series of intelligence tests in a simulation of their home town. A short Twilight Zoneish story with a convincing rural setting, a strong element of mystery, a back-story that's revealed over the course of the game, and a tricky double twist ending. It is possible to lock yourself out of victory by solving a certain puzzle too soon much like in real life.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #45 on: August 04, 2009, 07:16:25 PM
OK You just blew it. The real Riley Martin has several hybrid children with  at least two other species. A REAL Riley Martin fan would have known that.

You had a nice run now fuck off, Dave.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #46 on: August 05, 2009, 12:38:45 AM
ZOMG SECKSHUAL JOKES ARE TEH FUNNEH!!!!

Yeah, right.

i don't see anyone putting them in that FAB Joke Thread...

rofl
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #47 on: August 05, 2009, 12:49:35 AM
I'm so sure exactly about how sex works with aliens or tht it matches the same as with humans or dolphins.  Ive had sex with other humans but never with any other creature.

It is important to remember the benevolence of my higher outerworldly friends.  From stories Ive been hearing from others from my show and in emails that now perhaps the same aliens are apparently giving humans a series of intelligence tests in a simulation of their home town. A short Twilight Zoneish story with a convincing rural setting, a strong element of mystery, a back-story that's revealed over the course of the game, and a tricky double twist ending. It is possible to lock yourself out of victory by solving a certain puzzle too soon much like in real life.

Come ON, dude.  With me in the shape i'm in, the stuff that's ALREADY been done to me, by other human beans, the frickin' birds that FOLLOW me, for 70 miles, the mammals that are beginning to become a real problem, 'cuz they seem to think i either AM God, or i know Him, personally, my hands, that are hotter than the law allows,

and these folks from another galaxy can't feel me?  They've seriously never heard of me?

Send 'em on down!  They're in for the shock of their lives.

Did i mention that i have Hemachromotosis?  That iron builds up in all of my organs, including my brain?  That sometimes, the electricity that i hear all the time, like ZERT's  me?

If they were there, they would know i'm here.  And they'd come to meet me.

They haven't, as yet, but didn't i already give you my name and addy, in these 4-Ds?  (Being extraterrestial, i didn't think they'd need my zipper ~ zip code ~ but, Hey.  The USPS is pretty awesome, and who knows?  Perhaps they'd like to send me an invite to THEIR place.  Let me know, okay?)

edit:

Oh, yeah!  'Cuz i asked you not to stalk me, right? :)
« Last Edit: August 05, 2009, 12:53:56 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 03:16:40 AM
I've watched anime where a girl is kidnapped by an alien and forced to have sex with it.  It's the only watchable anime in my opinion.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 04:59:53 AM
I've watched anime where a girl is kidnapped by an alien and forced to have sex with it.  It's the only watchable anime in my opinion.

watch Akira
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #50 on: August 05, 2009, 06:05:42 AM
I've seen Akira and I will refer you to my above comment.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #51 on: August 05, 2009, 06:11:11 AM
Or Ninja Scroll.

My preference runs to things like Cool Devices or La Blue Girl. Or the mother of them all, Urotsukidoji.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #52 on: August 05, 2009, 06:16:50 AM
The only part I remember from Ninja Scroll is the part where the warrior chick walks into her bosses room to ask for orders and he's f-in a geisha in the butt.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #53 on: August 05, 2009, 10:13:57 AM
Ninja Scroll is one of my all time favorites, probably seconded by Fist of the North Star.

I never really liked Akira.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #54 on: August 05, 2009, 03:50:43 PM
Ghost in the Shell
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #55 on: August 05, 2009, 07:29:56 PM
Yeah, that wasnt bad either...

Speed Racer! 

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #56 on: August 05, 2009, 07:33:51 PM
Stop deflecting! Which one of you was it? Is this like the Eddo thing?

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #57 on: August 05, 2009, 09:43:33 PM
I can tell you this, it wasnt Dave.

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! that it really is Riley Martin...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #58 on: August 05, 2009, 10:16:36 PM
And I can promise you it wasn't.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #59 on: August 06, 2009, 02:26:08 PM
Dude, Eddo has to be real.

KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #60 on: August 06, 2009, 09:17:38 PM
Like HitlerJesus.

Now that I think about it, since Useless1 died, Eddo postings have fallen away markedly...

Just saying...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009, 09:46:23 AM
Now that I think about it, since Useless1 died, Eddo postings have fallen away markedly...

Therein lies an explanation that had not been previously considered. Nicely done.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #62 on: August 07, 2009, 10:24:02 AM
Eddo's last login to his myspace page (as of right now) was on 7/27/2009.

There goes that theory.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #63 on: August 08, 2009, 03:52:06 AM
OK You just blew it. The real Riley Martin has several hybrid children with  at least two other species. A REAL Riley Martin fan would have known that.

You had a nice run now fuck off, Dave.

It's not me ...
I thought it was him as well ...

I really don't know, and I've heard him go back and forth when he's drunk ...
He's also said he's been with aliens and also say that he's "donated" for the aliens ...

Again, it validated from his domain ...

I'm looking at the times he's posted, and I think maybe he's just wasted ...
We all post fucked up shit that may or may not conflict other things said when drunk ...

I'm officially confused ...

I guess we see where it goes ...

*shrug*

I WANT TO BELIEVE!!! that it really is Riley Martin...
I know, I'm still hoping ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #64 on: August 08, 2009, 04:25:55 AM
Eddo's last login to his myspace page (as of right now) was on 7/27/2009.

There goes that theory.

DAMN YOU AND YOUR MYSPACE SKILLZ!!!

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #65 on: August 10, 2009, 03:35:33 AM
Everything "Riley" has said here, he's said on-air ....

I just don't know anymore ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #66 on: August 11, 2009, 09:46:14 AM
Am I supposed to not mention that the only way for riley martin to validate from his "domain" is if he was using his web host to browse the web?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #67 on: August 11, 2009, 09:59:50 AM
shhhh you'll ruin the illusion for all of us...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #68 on: August 11, 2009, 05:02:49 PM
I find people like Riley very interesting. I like to listen to them, study their voices, try to decide if THEY believe what they're saying even if I don't.I do believe in extra-terrestrial life and that we will someday find it, or it will find us.

Riley kind of ruined it for me when he commercialized his schtick. I have no problem with someone writing a book about their experiences, it's when they start selling symbols and headbands and coffee mugs and piss jugs that my suspension of belief hits a speed bump. If they were truly the Christ-like figures they purport to be they would walk among us, teach, speak and decide who gets the symbols based on merit, not thirty five-bucks.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #69 on: August 11, 2009, 07:56:17 PM
What about the Zeta Reticulans?
Thou shall not fear. Thou shall not fall. Thou shall not fly. Thou shall not cry. Thou shall not die.

I can't wait til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff. - Philip J. Fry

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #70 on: August 11, 2009, 08:12:31 PM
Shut up emo-goth-fag...

I mean... friend.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #71 on: August 11, 2009, 09:43:35 PM
Hey, I'm just saying, you can't have a list of aliens without zeta reticulans in there somewhere. I mean come on!
Thou shall not fear. Thou shall not fall. Thou shall not fly. Thou shall not cry. Thou shall not die.

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #72 on: August 11, 2009, 09:56:13 PM
Hey man, I'm not the crazy one...

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 12:51:55 AM
Yeah, what about the Daleks?

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #74 on: August 12, 2009, 09:45:51 AM
They're just assholes.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #75 on: August 12, 2009, 08:24:57 PM
EX-TERM-IN-ATE!

Re: 7 different types of extraterrestrials Reply #76 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03:22 AM
What about the Zeta Reticulans?

I had to disable my sigs douche.  I'm going to go to your house and anally probe you with a Buick for this!