Quote from: Zoomie's Sig; At One Point
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own daddy, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat the fruit of a magical tree.
It makes perfect sense!

AIG still trying to give bonuses(Read 2330 times)
AIG still trying to give bonuses on: July 10, 2009, 10:30:47 AM
I guess we should be happy they're at least asking permission this time...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090710/ap_on_bi_ge/us_aig_bonuses

How about giving that money back to the treasury? I know it's a drop in the bucket but isn't it the right thing to do? Morons.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 10:35:27 AM
I really wish people with terminal illnesses would start doing drastic things for the good of society as a whole.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 10:58:58 AM
why are we not discussing what is important here?

The fact that the title "COMPENSATION CZAR" exists!!!@!

AIG is working with the Obama administration's compensation czar, Kenneth R. Feinberg, to ensure the

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 11:03:49 AM
Could be worse. We could have a Masturbation Czar. I don't think Joycelyn Elders is busy these days.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 11:11:54 AM
Those managers did an excellent job funneling the bailout dollars back to the Goldman Sachs of the world who also got bailout money of their own. 

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 11:38:49 AM
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 10:54:20 AM
They aint Obama's policies, their Geithners ( or whatever his name is)... the guy is an economic retard... Every SE Asian nation got royally fucked by his cure in 1997 (think back kids) that they will not take on any new solutions that he might put forward.

As for GM, are they actually going to put some effort into doing what they should have been doing all along, desigining and manufacturing vehicles? Or are they going to attempt a second shot at being a finance company?

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 11:17:25 AM
The US economy has been operating at unsustainable levels of consumption for a long time.  I don't think a recovery to previous levels should really be expected.  That the Obama administration is pimping policies that are going to lead to bubbles - the bullshit they call green and carbon cap and trade - is pretty disturbing policy.

The government should have spent all of this money on infrastructure, social services, health care, etc. to help people adjust to reduced economic expectations.  They should be working on breaking up big, destructive institutions like Monsanto, Goldman Sachs, and the like.

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 10:08:07 PM
oh yeah, Monsanto
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: AIG still trying to give bonuses Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 11:26:57 PM
oh yeah, Monsanto

Would it be too much to ask for the US to not let them patent all life on the planet?  Or to keep them out of the room and let at least semi-objective scientists discuss the US's approach to agriculture, especially the organic, non-GMO, maybe we shouldn't devote cropland to making a shitty oil substitute sort of discussions?