Quote from: Zoomie
Looks like the leewards are gonna get a taste of a biggun.
Luck.
Quote from: krsna
No way dude, he already did that in 2001. (hurricane Amanda)

So, who wants to buy a sailboat?(Read 22031 times)
Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #60 on: October 13, 2009, 02:29:12 AM
Aaron, call me soon; I may have a deal for you ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #61 on: October 26, 2009, 03:52:41 AM
So umm.. i should totally mod this forum now that i'm back and all.

thanks for keeping my spot warm for me zoomie.  :D

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #62 on: October 26, 2009, 07:26:31 AM
Listen yummy cupcake... BH passed the baton to me. It's the one place I can talk about boats without ridicule. You shan't take it from me.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #63 on: October 28, 2009, 08:44:50 PM
 :'(

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #64 on: October 28, 2009, 10:43:26 PM
There, there, let's go for a sail an Zoomie make it all betta...

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #65 on: October 29, 2009, 12:07:13 AM
hahahaha ....

She doesn't know the discussion we had about this recently ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #66 on: October 29, 2009, 01:53:02 AM
You mean the Coast Guard discussion?

Sorry Aaron, couldn't resist.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #67 on: October 29, 2009, 05:36:25 AM
It's OK, he's in the navy now
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #68 on: October 29, 2009, 07:39:53 AM
No I think it was the beating of the waves on the hull, much like the vibrations of a train on the tracks, tends to make women very... aroused...

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #69 on: October 29, 2009, 09:53:55 AM
Where can you find pleasure
Search the world for treasure
Learn science technology
Where can you begin to make your dreams all come true
On the land or on the sea
Where can you learn to fly
Play in sports and skin dive
Study oceanography
Sign of for the big band
Or sit in the grandstand
When your team and others meet

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

They want you, they want you
They want you as a new recruit

If you like adventure
Don't you wait to enter
The recruiting office fast
Don't you hesitate
There is no need to wait
They're signing up new seamen fast
Maybe you are too young
To join up today
Bout don't you worry 'bout a thing
For I'm sure there will be
Always a good navy
Protecting the land and sea

In the navy
Yes, you can sail the seven seas
In the navy
Yes, you can put your mind at ease
In the navy
Come on now, people, make a stand
In the navy, in the navy
Can't you see we need a hand
In the navy
Come on, protect the motherland
In the navy
Come on and join your fellow man
In the navy
Come on people, and make a stand
In the navy, in the navy, in the navy (in the navy)

Who me?

But, but but I'm afraid of water.
Hey, hey look
Man, I get seasick even watchin' it on TV!

They want you, they want you in the navy

Oh my goodness.
What am I gonna do in a submarine?

They want you, they want you in the navy
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #70 on: October 29, 2009, 09:58:42 AM
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #71 on: December 08, 2009, 10:44:15 PM
Business is GREAT thanks for asking. I have over $800 in part listed on eBay, have a Catalina 22 with a ton of options ready to market, a Ranger 26 rigged for offshore racing ready to be hauled out and repainted, a Catalina 25 that just needs some cleanup, and 4 or 5 more small boats to salvage.

I'm thinking I can make a living at this...

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #72 on: December 09, 2009, 12:14:15 AM
didn't we already talk about it, and didn't you have nowhere to store stuff? what changed?

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #73 on: December 09, 2009, 03:22:21 AM
He got infected by ebay.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #74 on: December 09, 2009, 07:21:53 AM
I wouldnt call it infected... but it seems to work. I had no idea there were that many people trying to restore old boats and looking for parts. No matter how small and obscure. Si instead of collecting them I'm taking them one at a time and either polishing them up or tearing them down for salvage parts.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #75 on: December 09, 2009, 09:00:38 AM
Just remember to treat the idiots like a piece of ass, that's willing to give it up for the right words, and you'll be fine.  oh idiots includes ebay/paypal.

feel free to PM any questions about how to reply to different disputes when they happen.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #76 on: December 09, 2009, 08:58:31 PM
Thanks man. I think that accurately describing the items and taking good pictures helps. But you're never going to please everyone. I already know I'm going to take a loss on shipping for a few items because they were too big for my scale and I suck at estimating weights.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #77 on: December 09, 2009, 09:39:15 PM
I wouldnt call it infected... but it seems to work. I had no idea there were that many people trying to restore old boats and looking for parts. No matter how small and obscure. Si instead of collecting them I'm taking them one at a time and either polishing them up or tearing them down for salvage parts.

I knew this thread would wind up being about Si

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #78 on: December 09, 2009, 10:28:09 PM
Of course. Everything revolves around me. Duh.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #79 on: December 10, 2009, 09:31:50 PM
Si ~ SUN of L-G!

All hail, and don't forget your sun glasses!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #80 on: December 11, 2009, 01:17:21 AM
I already know I'm going to take a loss on shipping.

IF your a regd business sometimes/some tax systems give your shipping as a deduct. also listing fees and % paypal charges on money transfers.  it's worth the $ to ask a tax account about it IF your going to be hanging around ebay for a while.

all other deducts are common sense (comp, going to that tax account ectect.)

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #81 on: December 11, 2009, 07:23:40 AM
Not that far along. I need to stim some capital so I can form an LLC, and THEN get new comp, printer for labels, etc, you know the stuff it takes.

Already hit a snag because I couldn't edit that outboard listing. Now some non-English speaker in SF expects me to drain, purge and ship a 40 pound motor to him. Not gonna happen. Reund, relist in 7 days.

Re: So, who wants to buy a sailboat? Reply #82 on: December 11, 2009, 09:04:22 AM
Welcome to the online game that makes WoW, and all else, it's bitch.

(Invest a few clicks in checking out your watchers, take a note of the user names.  You'll need this info later on (just trust me it's worth the ctrl-c/ctrl-c).  Also know that people are emailing you with stupid questions to gauge how you react... these will be a near even mix of, real idiots / your comp / people looking to scam you.

real idiots - idiots.
your comp - they are doing it to decided if buying from you and disputing will frustate you out of the game.
scammers - mostly going for dispute for discount.

Ok, im done for public posting on this. (direct ?'s excluded).