Quote from: hip
don't be such a smarmy little b-word. i think you might just be in need of the edward to your bella. someone in your life that you care about in a way that makes you want to wax your unibrow. AND that spot around your jaw that grows dark hair down from your sideburn area to your neck. don't forget that. guys don't like beards on their sexual partners. except danzig, but he's gay.

You can't make this stuff up(Read 14462 times)
Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #30 on: March 05, 2009, 07:19:09 PM
Where the mold for you, tricky?

Where the mold? Zuh?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #31 on: March 05, 2009, 07:32:04 PM
But, I don't want emotional attachment of any sort, with anyone... so none of these guys even need to worry about that. I don't need emotional support from anyone other than family and I also get that from C. The lovely C is the one who gets my tear-filled 4Am phone calls, which never relate to anyone but the one who shall remain nameless (uhh... given my history I'm sure you all know who I'm referring to). On top of that I usually make more money than most of the guys that I date or fuck and they have generally been starving artist types, so they don't buy me things, no rides anywhere since I take public transportation. But, anyways, I don't really care too much if these dudes want to be my friend or not. It is just usually chosen that they don't want to be and I'm making an observation. So I don't know what I'm making a case for here.

You are independently wealthy and without need of emotional support.  So what are you looking for in a guy that you couldn't find in a produce aisle?

Put it the other way, put yourself in a guy's shoes.  What is he supposed to do to win your affection when you have no need of him at all?

And the only way that any man can make platonic female friendships is to already be attached to a female, in a relationship, and be friends with that female's friends -- or alternatively, to be friends with a female and find her completely unattractive in any sense of the word or unattainable by (current relationship, distance, other circumstance).  If you have known a guy, fucked a guy, and then told him you just want to be friends, you should not expect to ever hear from that man ever again so long as you live unless he is a completely spineless pussy.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #32 on: March 05, 2009, 07:40:03 PM
So what are you looking for in a guy that you couldn't find in a produce aisle?

A warm body. Someone to do things to that you can't do to an inanimate object. Someone to go to a bar or a restaurant with once in a while. That's about it.

What are you implying... that guys have feelings and emotions??? *gasp* 
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 07:40:19 PM by tricky »

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #33 on: March 05, 2009, 07:48:59 PM
I just want to held...

We'll negotiate the value of your gag reflex later.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #34 on: March 05, 2009, 08:10:32 PM
On second thought, maybe men don't want to be your "friend" as they do not find the proposition of a vague, shallow, and meaningless involvement in your life particularly intriguing. That is all you appear to be offering, and it's not really going to snag you anyone with having.

I mean we're talking:
A- Fools, imbeciles, and low-lifes who won't mind being used as playthings,
or
B- Abusers, sadists, megalomaniacs, mid-lifers, etc. who just want to use you as a plaything,
and possibly also
C- AIDS
or
D- an unexpected fetus

PS- "Independently wealthy" means having enough in capital, assets, and investments to live comfortably without having to work. It does not mean just having a high-paying job.
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #35 on: March 05, 2009, 08:20:38 PM
Uh, I'm editing. Lemme just say that I have my reasons for how I currently view men and relationships.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 08:29:20 PM by tricky »

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #36 on: March 05, 2009, 08:34:42 PM
Don't sweat it. I'm sure not everyone thinks you're an emotionless, amoral slut.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #37 on: March 05, 2009, 08:42:59 PM
My advice would be that you aren't doing yourself any favors by treating every other man on Earth as if they were the ones who committed whatever enormity so traumatized you.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #38 on: March 05, 2009, 08:43:21 PM
Jesus doesn't think so!

Hitler Jesus, that is.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #39 on: March 05, 2009, 08:44:31 PM
Hitlerjesus eats penis platter.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #40 on: March 05, 2009, 08:50:13 PM
Maybe, but StalinAllah eats vagina dinner.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #41 on: March 05, 2009, 08:50:49 PM
Ok, so my question is then this- I don't want a relationship right now, or for a long long time, but I do want to be able to have sex. Soooo... how do I go about this without hurting someone in the process? I have to say I am extremely upfront about what I do and do not want when it comes to other people.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #42 on: March 05, 2009, 08:55:01 PM
You don't want a person, you want an object, so instead of using or being used as an object, just use an object.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #43 on: March 05, 2009, 09:06:19 PM
Ok, so my question is then this- I don't want a relationship right now, or for a long long time, but I do want to be able to have sex. Soooo... how do I go about this without hurting someone in the process? I have to say I am extremely upfront about what I do and do not want when it comes to other people.

Wow, I would have imagined that you regularly use glory holes.  That might be up your alley.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #44 on: March 05, 2009, 09:16:43 PM
I think Dr Balor has been spending a little too much time with Dr Phil. But of course he's still totally qualified to dispense psychiatric advice.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #45 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:39 PM
I think Zoomie's been spending a little too much time playing dress-up with other men, but he's still qualified to go fuck himself, of course.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #46 on: March 05, 2009, 09:41:22 PM
I'm with Balor on this one.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #47 on: March 05, 2009, 09:55:35 PM
Dear Tricky,

If you go to a bar and announce that you're looking for a quick lay with no strings attached I think you'll be pleased with both the response and the lack of mutual guilt after.

I urge you to try this out and let me know how you go.

Kind regards,

Nick
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #48 on: March 05, 2009, 10:12:05 PM
I think Zoomie's been spending a little too much time playing dress-up with other men, but he's still qualified to go fuck himself, of course.

Does dispensing life advice to people (even when they ask for it) help you feel superior?

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #49 on: March 05, 2009, 10:14:52 PM
Yeah, I'm with Nick on this. You can certainly get some action, tricky, if you go to a college bar some Friday or Saturday night and make your intentions clear. You're not a bad looking Fred to tell the truth. Give it a shot.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #50 on: March 05, 2009, 11:03:13 PM
No. Maybe instead I should tell her to engage in lots of meaningless sex with vague acquaintances and total strangers. This surely can not result in unpleasantness and will undoubtedly establish her as a pillar of the community, ensuring that when she does decide to once again seek a real relationship, she will have the noblest of gents with the finest of intents at her beck and call.

PS - Can a kilt ride up someone's ass? Is that a problem you have?

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #51 on: March 06, 2009, 03:57:17 AM
I couldnt care less.

I'm busy getting drunk!

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #52 on: March 06, 2009, 09:52:42 AM
Let's examine this relationship objectively.
On second thought...

It's pretty clear to me that not only are you guessing, but that you're also not approaching this situation objectively.  Emotionally-charged invective is rarely paired with objective analysis, which leads me to believe your own life experiences are bleeding into your views on what tricky wants.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2009, 09:55:21 AM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #53 on: March 06, 2009, 09:55:57 AM
Smart guy translation:
Most people aren't very interesting.  You seem interesting, but in a crazy way.  That excites me, but I hope your crazy doesn't kill me.
I like this one!

Thanks!  I also find you interesting, and crazy.  I would be okay with your crazy killing me.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #54 on: March 06, 2009, 10:01:21 AM
But, I don't want emotional attachment of any sort, with anyone...
I'd argue against that, given that you want to go to dinners and shows (sometimes) with another warm body.

they have generally been starving artist types
It doesn't surprise me that artistic folks would tend to approach you in a more artistic/emotional way.  They might still just want to bone, but they only have one set of tools to try to get into your pants.

But, anyways, I don't really care too much if these dudes want to be my friend or not.
If that's true, then Nick's advice is the best.  But I don't think it's entirely true.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #55 on: March 06, 2009, 10:07:19 AM
Balor has the most twisted set of morals I've ever witnessed.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #56 on: March 06, 2009, 10:54:01 AM
and he's smart! But dumb smart, like one of those really talented people who spend their genius on shit that doesn't matter.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #57 on: March 06, 2009, 03:01:02 PM
Savant?

Anyway, I was asking where the mold is that they produced you from ...

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #58 on: March 06, 2009, 04:26:30 PM
Well how the fuck were we supposed to understand that?

Re: You can't make this stuff up Reply #59 on: March 06, 2009, 05:43:03 PM
I thought he was trying to get Tricky to say she broke the mold.
Actually I still kind of think that's what's going on.
Either that or he wants to make a copy of her for disturbing purposes...