Quote from: (_)_)===D
Dear dirty hippies,
I've been showering daily for thirty some years now, and you can't convince me that soap is going to hurt me.
Thanks for listening,
(_)_)===D

Fyrenza's Folly's(Read 7627 times)
Fyrenza's Folly's on: August 06, 2009, 10:16:09 AM
Hey, Zoomer?  You don't mind if i use this color, size and style of font, do you?

i'm out-of-control, right now, and it would appear that the other members of the forum would prefer that i confine my posting to this forum for a bit ~ and i'm down with that ~

but don't want to start infuriating YOU with my very first post!   ;D

TO DAISYMAE:
i finally "got" what you were saying about the replies ~

what happened was that i would read a post, click to quote it (creating ANOTHER post), post my reply, then go back, read another, click to quote, on and on and on,

and it got old to the other members, so they asked me to consolidate my replies into ONE post.

That sort of made that one post pretty long, but i expect it was easier to just scroll past, you know, without having to stop to read the other folks posts, in between.

i really have been sort of lonesome, going through a real bad sitch with my mom, drinking too much, smoking too much, herb AND tobacco, and i've been blathering, too much, is pretty much what happened.

Well, all of the above, AND the fact that i'm not exactly a mentally stable person in the FIRST place...   ::)

Anyway, i guess it's okay for me to post here, in Zoomie's forum, and so i shall!  ;D

However, NOW, i'm going to have to go find stuff to post ABOUT!  lol

brb
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:18:59 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #1 on: August 06, 2009, 10:18:24 AM
You know what, fuck it.  This forum sucks anyways.  It's yours, Fyre.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 10:21:47 AM
You know what, fuck it.  This forum sucks anyways.  It's yours, Fyre.

Thank you, Dylan!  :-*

(and sorry about the mess in the other ones...   :-[
[/font][/color]

And thanks for being the first to post to My Big Fat Thread!   ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 10:26:10 AM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #3 on: August 06, 2009, 10:23:52 AM
You'd be surprised how quickly I'd forgive you if I found a fat sack of weed on my doorstep.
~

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #4 on: August 06, 2009, 10:28:25 AM
I think she should go down to her local dirty book store / adult theater and let the fat dudes who were going to suck each other's dicks fuck her instead.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #5 on: August 06, 2009, 10:30:33 AM
You'd be surprised how quickly I'd forgive you if I found a fat sack of weed on my doorstep.

ROFL

You'll get THAT, whether you just out and out tell me to PUMP OFF, you never want to see my ugly FONT/SIZE/COLOR face, again,

EVAH!!!

i promised, and it'll be delivered.  (Whenever it actually HAPPENS...  and i'm beginning to wonder when THAT will be)
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #6 on: August 06, 2009, 10:32:24 AM
I think she should go down to her local dirty book store / adult theater and let the fat dudes who were going to suck each other's dicks fuck her instead.

Amazingly enough, we don't HAVE any dirty book stores, nor adult theater's, here.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #7 on: August 06, 2009, 11:15:20 AM
How about a tent city? Got one of those?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #8 on: August 06, 2009, 12:16:39 PM
Fyre, Porky doesn't get to decide who mods this forum. But if the big fellas are ok with it, you can have it. It's not like my camping forum at HF, no one's in a hurry to spread the spam here...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #9 on: August 06, 2009, 12:19:29 PM
Fyre, Porky doesn't get to decide who mods this forum. But if the big fellas are ok with it, you can have it.

Shhhhhh!  Ixnay on ellingtay yrefay the ruthtay.
~

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #10 on: August 06, 2009, 12:24:12 PM
Sorry.

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 03:41:55 PM
How about a tent city? Got one of those?

no
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:46:19 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #12 on: August 06, 2009, 03:58:39 PM
Oh, and along with not posting in the rest of the forums,

i'll also just sort of stay completely out of 'em.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:58:57 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #13 on: August 06, 2009, 04:00:55 PM
You don't have to ...

Wait, WTF is going on around here?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #14 on: August 06, 2009, 04:09:47 PM
Fyre, Porky doesn't get to decide who mods this forum. But if the big fellas are ok with it, you can have it. It's not like my camping forum at HF, no one's in a hurry to spread the spam here...

Oh, i know!   ;)

It's just, why try to FORCE myself on folks that don't really want me there?  That was why i left Skip's Muzic Forums, too.  If you just truly don't belong somewhere, you keep looking, 'cuz i'll warrant you THIS:  Ya ain't gonna make ANYone like you.

Well, not without rohypnol, that is.  ;D

Unfortunately, when people say things TO hurt my feelers,

IT DOES  :(

so it's actually better for ALL of us.  Well, until the very fact of my existence starts pissing someone off...   8)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:26:11 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #15 on: August 06, 2009, 04:23:49 PM
You don't have to ...

rofl!!!

Thrash?  i have some sort of major medical probs going on, (HepC, w/end stage cirrhosis; Hemachromatosis; i get depressed, sometimes, like, REALLY depressed; thank God i have Chronic Fatigue, otherwise i don't guess i'd sleep, at all  :o )

as well as the thang i call the "Mama Drama," where my dad is mentally abusing my mom while she's down, and she's sinking into a depression.

Believe me when i tell you, i'm just glad to have somewhere to go, where the folks all know my name!  CHEERS!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:25:37 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #16 on: August 06, 2009, 04:25:51 PM
Come one, Fyre. Don't surrender.

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #17 on: August 06, 2009, 04:27:47 PM
Come one, Fyre. Don't surrender.

Oh, i'm NOT!!!  i'll still be HERE,

i just won't be a constant interruption THERE!  lol
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #18 on: August 06, 2009, 04:36:40 PM
You don't have to ...

Crap.  i think it's changing the size that makes the page start jumping when you hit the bottom of the post, so this reply is a test, as well as a DOUBLE REPLY to a fairly short post!

WOO HOO!  NOW i'm cooking with gas!  rofl

Yeah, i also had a thyroidectomy, and am supposed to be taking Synthroid, but i haven't had time, nor inclination, to get the blood work done, and now i'm sort of em-bare-assed to have to go back to the doc, and start over with a 3 mo scrip, so that the b/w can be done, blah, blah, blah.

Nope.  Not the size nor face, so it's either this fourm, or the length of my posts.  The "jumping" had stopped on the others)
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 04:37:18 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 04:38:34 PM
It's just, why try to FORCE myself on folks that don't really want me there?  That was why i left Skip's Muzic Forums, too.  If you just truly don't belong somewhere, you keep looking, 'cuz i'll warrant you THIS:  Ya ain't gonna make ANYone like you.
Sure you can. I've done it!

Unfortunately, when people say things TO hurt my feelers,

IT DOES  :(

so it's actually better for ALL of us.  Well, until the very fact of my existence starts pissing someone off...   8)
You're being overdramatic.

Just chill....

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 09:07:45 PM
Sure you can. I've done it!
You're being overdramatic.

Just chill....

i'm truly not trying to be, and, perhaps for a while, this would be better.

And Zoom actually KNOWS some of these folks in real life, and i surely don't want to become a stumbling block to that, you know?

Anyway, you're an EMMINENTLY likeable person, so i'll bet you didn't have to FORCE, too hard!  lol
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Putting Your Affairs In Order Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 09:21:24 PM
i stole this off another forum, and it's pretty funny:

The doctor, after an examination, sighed and said, 'I've got some bad news. You have cancer, and you'd best put your affairs in order.'

The woman was shocked, but managed to compose herself and walk into the waiting room where her daughter had been waiting.

'Well, daughter, we women celebrate when things are good, and we celebrate when things don't go so well. In this case, things aren't well. I have cancer. So, let's head to the club and have a martini.'

After 3 or 4 martinis, the two were feeling a little less somber. There were some laughs and more martinis. They were eventually approached by some of the woman's old friends, who were curious as to what the two were celebrating.

The woman told her friends they were drinking to her impending end, 'I've been diagnosed with AIDS.'

The friend s were aghast, gave the woman their condolences and beat a hasty retreat.

After the friends left, the woman's daughter leaned over and whispered, 'Momma, I thought you said you were dying of cancer, and you just told your friends you were dying of AIDS! Why did you do that??'

'Because I don't want any of those bitches sleeping with your father after I'm gone.'

And THAT, my friends, is what is called, 'Putting Your Affairs In Order.'
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #22 on: August 07, 2009, 01:50:27 AM
Would it be okay for me to post other topics, here?  Thank you!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #23 on: August 07, 2009, 01:56:37 AM
i think you can post whatever you want where you want

I'm interested in hearing more about your Japan experience
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 08:35:58 AM
i think you can post whatever you want where you want

I'm interested in hearing more about your Japan experience

Cool!  Nippon Thread coming right up!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #25 on: August 07, 2009, 10:04:47 AM
Fyre you need to stop worrying about my relationship with other posters here. Some like me and some hate me and you're not going to change that, no matter what you post.

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #26 on: August 07, 2009, 10:12:04 AM
Fyre you need to stop worrying about my relationship with other posters here. Some like me and some hate me and you're not going to change that, no matter what you post.

Dokie-Doe!  i will try to "simmer down," a bit.  My mind just goes everywhere, and i get sort of wild, sometimes...  ::)

But i KNOW that's part of why you lurv me, so i'll keep some of it, for Surprises!  rofl

So, NOW i can go into the other forums...

<~ is thinking she has QUITE the day, before her!   ;D
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #27 on: August 08, 2009, 12:54:54 PM
Anyway, you're an EMMINENTLY likeable person, so i'll bet you didn't have to FORCE, too hard!  lol

I can force harder if you want.

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #28 on: August 08, 2009, 10:15:51 PM
Why did I just read this thread?

Can i have my 25 seconds back please?

Re: Fyrenza's Folly's Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 02:58:17 PM
Why did I just read this thread?

Can i have my 25 seconds back please?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')