Quote from: (_)_)===D
Dear dirty hippies,
I've been showering daily for thirty some years now, and you can't convince me that soap is going to hurt me.
Thanks for listening,
(_)_)===D

The Condensed History If The TV Remote Control(Read 924 times)
The Condensed History If The TV Remote Control on: March 21, 2020, 07:49:03 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: The Condensed History If The TV Remote Control Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 09:26:57 PM
Pretty much true, of course I haven't skimmed the entire site. Well not going too. BUT when my son was young I bought him a used remote control TV ( would have been in the early 80's ) Anyway it used sound, different ultrasonic tones to control function. Completely by accident my son found that he could change the channels by pouring small nails from a tube into his hand.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 11:32:07 PM by Tru »
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: The Condensed History If The TV Remote Control Reply #2 on: March 22, 2020, 09:40:46 AM
That's actually really cool ...

I'm try to find this one that I saw years ago (as aTV ad back in the day) ... Remember the old cable boxes that literally clicked to turn the channel one literal notch?  There was one remote control that was a wired unit that had an up-down button that would just turn the channel one click at a time ... I'm trying to find where one of those as an example of remote control that I'd mentioned IRL (to kids; I don't even know why I'm bothering) ...
... that's what reminded me of all this to begin with
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')