Quote from: Wozzeck
Lately I seem to be developing a thing, over-burdensome carnal urges, towards slender Asian girls.  Yet I can only see this ending in my crying in a corn field as I shift with a shovel the Earth about frail xanthodermic frames rendered cold and graceless by unfortunate circumstance.

Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs(Read 565955 times)
Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #90 on: March 02, 2009, 10:11:56 AM
Chad! Now we can talk to each other here and not inbetween crappy jobs. You full time yet or TAing?

Oh Balor, your eyes are soooooo dreamy

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #91 on: March 02, 2009, 10:21:03 AM
His flames did become quite the popular trend though. People still use his language.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #92 on: March 02, 2009, 10:29:33 AM
His flames did become quite the popular trend though. People still use his language.

Yeah, fucktard, asshat midget, douche... All words people would never have thought to use as insults if Jeremy hadn't shown them the way.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #93 on: March 02, 2009, 10:33:23 AM
Well I thought he was funny as hell. Then again I was about 16 at the time.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #94 on: March 02, 2009, 10:34:41 AM
So Krsna, what youre saying is that we ought to write the Ruthless1 Dictionary, Harvard Edition? Origins of the words: Midget, Douche, Retard, Flametard, Turd, Analsprout, Dingleberry... all to be attributed to this modern wordsmith?

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #95 on: March 02, 2009, 11:36:59 AM
Fuck yeah. Just think of what a boring "nice" place the Internet would be if not for Jeremy teaching us how to flame by taking two lesser insults and mashing them together to create a new uber-insult.

I mean, come on. Who else would ever have thought of doing that?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #96 on: March 02, 2009, 12:51:34 PM
Cock juggling thundercunts.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #97 on: March 02, 2009, 01:20:43 PM
Man, that sucked.

Maybe Ruthless really was the best.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #98 on: March 02, 2009, 01:23:49 PM
I got nuthin.  I've always been bad at flaming, though I can come up with an occasional witty comeback that will tear you a new asshole.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #99 on: March 02, 2009, 02:17:24 PM
Christ on a cracker....L-G is like a roach infested house.  We turned the lights back off and the roaches come pouring out from every crevice.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #100 on: March 02, 2009, 03:03:54 PM
Kinda hits home for you, doesn't it?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 03:04:41 PM by bagman »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #101 on: March 02, 2009, 03:13:00 PM
Kinda hits home for you, doesn't it?

hahaha
Chad! Now we can talk to each other here and not inbetween crappy jobs. You full time yet or TAing?

Oh Balor, your eyes are soooooo dreamy

Full-time grad student.  Good news is I actually made enough money last year to be comfortable doing this for about 6 months before I'm flat broke.  I also took out a buttload of loans.

screw you guys, my kids are awesome.

Kids are cute, how old are they?
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #102 on: March 02, 2009, 03:13:24 PM
The roaches are my friends.

Actually I've never seen a cockroach in my life.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #103 on: March 02, 2009, 04:21:50 PM
The roaches are my friends.

Actually I've never seen a cockroach in my life.

They are fucking AWFUL. They turn me into a little sissy girl when I come across them. Ugh. Something about how they move.

ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #104 on: March 02, 2009, 04:25:42 PM
Spiders do that to me.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #105 on: March 02, 2009, 04:36:16 PM
You'd hate these suckers, then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrORN06pqjI

We don't see 'em too often, mainly after a really hard rain when they get flushed out of their tunnels.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #106 on: March 02, 2009, 05:13:59 PM
Very cute kids, Sarah.

R1 was a tool.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #107 on: March 02, 2009, 05:26:19 PM
You'd hate these suckers, then:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vrORN06pqjI

We don't see 'em too often, mainly after a really hard rain when they get flushed out of their tunnels.

SO glad I live in Maine.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #108 on: March 02, 2009, 05:43:12 PM
Normally bugs don't get to me but fucking roaches disgust me.

So I was being cuddly in the car with Detroit (for those just tuning in, the new boyfriend) and I thought that this would be a perfect time to destroy the moment.So i looked into his eyes and I said "baby, I wanna take you somewhere and ride you on a roachy mattress"

Except it completely backfired, cause I gaged after I said it. The thought of roaches crawling out of a piss stained mattress got to me.

I am getting old.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #109 on: March 02, 2009, 06:12:22 PM
Normally bugs don't get to me but fucking roaches disgust me.

So I was being cuddly in the car with Detroit (for those just tuning in, the new boyfriend) and I thought that this would be a perfect time to destroy the moment.So i looked into his eyes and I said "baby, I wanna take you somewhere and ride you on a roachy mattress"

Except it completely backfired, cause I gaged after I said it. The thought of roaches crawling out of a piss stained mattress got to me.

I am getting old.

Haha, self-induced nausea FTW.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #110 on: March 02, 2009, 06:22:06 PM
Missed your post there Sarah... very cute kids indeed!

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #111 on: March 02, 2009, 06:27:05 PM
This is how I feel about bugs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=faFuaYA-daw
Cut to 1:15 in that video and you'll see what I mean.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #112 on: March 02, 2009, 06:30:07 PM
There's this way old hXc song called Bugs. I think thats what its called.

I dunno who its by.  I'd love to know who.

Nothing creeps me out.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #113 on: March 02, 2009, 06:33:27 PM

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #114 on: March 02, 2009, 06:34:52 PM

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #115 on: March 02, 2009, 06:35:37 PM
WWNPHD?

Snort lines of blow off a hooker's ass?

Oh wait, no. Maybe just have sex with a dude.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #116 on: March 02, 2009, 06:36:32 PM
WWNPHD?

Snort lines of blow off a hooker's ass?

Oh wait, no. Maybe just have sex with a dude.

Yeah it depends if you're talking about the cool fake one or the real life NPH.

I prefer the one who drops X.
~

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #117 on: March 02, 2009, 06:38:19 PM
Go watch Dr Evil's Sing-a-long Blog. It's the funniest gay shit you'll ever watch. I think its avail on YouTube.

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #118 on: March 02, 2009, 06:41:35 PM
"Dude, I don't even know where the fuck I am right now. I was at this party earlier tonight and some guy hooked me up with this incredible X... next thing I know I'm being thrown out of a moving car. I've been trippin' balls ever since."

"That's crazy, dude. We've been having a pretty crazy night, too. We've just been driving around looking for White Castle but we keep getting sidetracked."

"Yeah, dude, you fascinate me. Forget White Castle, let's go get some pussy!"

"Huh?"

"It's a fucking sausagefest in here, bros. Let's get some poontang, THEN we'll go to White Castle."

"No, Neil, you don't understand. We've been craving these burgers all night..."

"Yeah, I've been craving burgers, too. FURBURGERS. Come on, dudes, let's pick up some trim at a strip club. The Doogie line always works on strippers... laaaapdaaance!"

"There's a gas station. I'm gonna see if I can get some directions."

"You don't need dir- GAH! Hurry up, dudes, hurry up! I'm losing wood!"
« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 06:42:43 PM by FAH-Q »

Re: Let's see some recent photos of your ugly mugs Reply #119 on: March 02, 2009, 08:05:39 PM
si, have you seen harold and kumar escape from guantanamo bay? it's almost as funny as the first one.

speaking of that movie... i think krsna has a funny story relating to white castle. heh.
cream filling for hollow victories