Quote from: Zoomie
Looks like the leewards are gonna get a taste of a biggun.
Luck.
Quote from: krsna
No way dude, he already did that in 2001. (hurricane Amanda)

your dad fucked your brother(Read 25741 times)
Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #60 on: September 08, 2009, 02:45:05 PM
i like to complain.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:44:50 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #61 on: September 08, 2009, 02:46:31 PM
:)
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #62 on: September 08, 2009, 06:49:25 PM
From my experience, I think you are dating if you see each other 3-4 times a week

What about seeing someone for an entire weekend nonstop?

and you do things such as watch a movie together

Check

share an std

No check, technically

meet the other persons mom

No check

have sex

No check

and if it has lasted longer than 1 month.

Not yet, but I'm sure it will get there.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #63 on: September 08, 2009, 10:30:08 PM
you can never have sex, right?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #64 on: September 08, 2009, 10:39:43 PM
*sigh*.....right, your point?
~

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #65 on: September 08, 2009, 10:42:45 PM
Now would be a good time to get her to hook you up with somebody you can fuck. SOunds like she would be into it.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #66 on: September 08, 2009, 10:46:49 PM
what he said
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #67 on: September 08, 2009, 10:53:31 PM
Sounds like she'd like to film it.

You get laid,
you get paid,
you get famous,
repeat.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #68 on: September 08, 2009, 11:18:33 PM
That's very true.
~

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #69 on: September 08, 2009, 11:27:48 PM
Now would be a good time to get her to hook you up with somebody you can fuck. SOunds like she would be into it.

also,

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #70 on: September 08, 2009, 11:50:07 PM
They never saw it cumming.
~

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #71 on: September 08, 2009, 11:59:35 PM
Jennifer Aniston. Ew.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #72 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:21 AM
Jennifer Aniston. Ew.

METAL PT AND A THOUSAND YESSES!

When Tyler Durden left that mannish looking bitch for Angelina Hotness, I was glad for him. The only cool thing about Aniston is Office Space. And she even managed to annoy me there.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #73 on: September 09, 2009, 02:48:17 AM
You two are the biggest fudgepackers ever.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 02:50:34 AM by bagman »

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #74 on: September 09, 2009, 02:59:05 AM
Eww! Way to reinforce her unhotness.

You two are the biggest fudgepackers ever.

'Scuse me, son, but I'm really not sure you're qualified yet to comment on anyone's sexuality. Not that I begrudge any packer his fudge, mind you! But your comment does make me chuckle at a concept it brings to mind... tally up all Zoomie's female conquests and add them to mine. Then put all those against yours. Just to be a dick, you know.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #75 on: September 09, 2009, 03:45:09 AM
I dunno. There's something about her, though. I'd probably hit it.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #76 on: September 09, 2009, 06:33:48 AM
tally up all Zoomie's female conquests and add them to mine.

By weight alone you'd all be crushed to a pulp.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #77 on: September 09, 2009, 06:40:17 AM
by the weight of one

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #78 on: September 09, 2009, 06:57:13 AM
Yes, but which?

Pick a card, any card...

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #79 on: September 09, 2009, 08:02:42 AM
hold me, i'm sacred.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:45:30 PM by tricky »

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #80 on: September 09, 2009, 08:29:57 AM
You'll feel much better after you both clear the air and he commits to you just before he busts a nut on your face.

Or just busts a nut on your face.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #81 on: September 09, 2009, 08:33:51 AM
what's the talk. Is it where you tell the person you've been fucking that you should stop fucking other people?

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #82 on: September 09, 2009, 09:10:18 AM
Well all I can say is that if you actually want something to happen between the two of you try asking.

I recommended the same thing to her, but she didn't like the idea.

That's when I recommended that she just start introducing him as her boyfriend, see where that gets her.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #83 on: September 09, 2009, 09:36:24 AM
Meh. Most women, particularly attractive ones are pretty insecure about their worthiness. That's why I like fat girls. They fake confidence well and sweep me off my feet. Literally.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #84 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:37 AM
he's coming over tonight and i'm going to have "the talk". hold me, i'm ascared.

i haven't really done that talk unless it's brought to me. if i get along really well with a guy i'm physically attracted to, and i feel a spark, i get with the guy, and (in my little experience) the monogamous relationship develops pretty easily from there without a serious conversation at the start about how "we are now entering into a cheat-free relationship zone". i never date around in the beginning of something with someone because i'm not a slut and can't imagine actively fucking more than one man at a time (dating-wise, not the gangbang-wise; that's a different story, of course). men typically are sluts, or at least want to be, but sex is "just sex" for most of them, and in the very beginning of a budding relationshit, if we haven't already sat down to establish fidelity outlines of the friendship/relationship, then i'm sure it's pretty standard for guys to continue to fuck around a little or even a lot (or think about it), unless they're so into you they have eyes for absolutely nobody else, (which i'm guessing is rare, at least at the start). which is why, if that's gonna bother you, i guess instigating the talk is necessary. lucky for me, i happen to only be attracted to the faithful types with big dicks.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #85 on: September 09, 2009, 09:51:51 AM
also, i am 100% close-minded...
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:46:23 PM by tricky »

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #86 on: September 09, 2009, 10:04:34 AM
like holding hands but no gum-sharing. got it.

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #87 on: September 09, 2009, 10:05:55 AM
zounds!
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:46:36 PM by tricky »

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #88 on: September 09, 2009, 10:07:51 AM
bagman can do it.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2009, 10:46:49 PM by tricky »

Re: Difference between a fuck buddy and a potential relationship? Reply #89 on: September 09, 2009, 10:10:40 AM
Wow you women are complicated. He's probably tossing up between boning you and staying in and watching sportscenter