Quote from: DrugMoth
And don't forget to hide your hot female friends if I come over.  Unless you feel like spending some quality time with the police telling them your side of the story.

just bought my tickets(Read 6214 times)
Re: just bought my tickets Reply #30 on: May 13, 2009, 10:21:23 PM
its on the 38th parallel. So the weather will be about the same as Mosh's summer.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 10:23:45 PM by homeless-joe »
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #31 on: May 14, 2009, 08:38:13 AM
It gets way hotter down here than up where you are.

Ok, it might only last 5 minutes, but dude, it gets hot.

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #32 on: May 14, 2009, 09:22:05 AM
are we talking about when you take your clothes off?
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #33 on: May 14, 2009, 01:11:10 PM
and i saw the adolescents in DC 2 years (maybe three) and they were AWFUL. just terrible. (i still bought the t-shirt). tony was so fat that his guitaro looked like a ukulele

i saw them maybe a year ago or maybe a little longer and i thought they were pretty good. it was with the germs sans darby and battalion of saints. actually a pretty cool show even though that sounds like it would be total crap

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #34 on: May 14, 2009, 05:42:46 PM
are we talking about when you take your clothes off?

That as well.

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #35 on: May 14, 2009, 08:14:21 PM
If I went to see a punk festival, I'd probably go to insubordination fest.  I don't know if I care enough about it to pay fifty dollars, though.

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #36 on: May 14, 2009, 10:21:16 PM
If I went to see a punk festival, I'd probably go to insubordination fest.  I don't know if I care enough about it to pay fifty dollars, though.

now that usually is a good time.. $50 is steep though

Re: just bought my tickets Reply #37 on: May 15, 2009, 03:23:58 AM
the germs sans darby

No shit!

And the tickets to SF Warped Tour were a little less than US$40 each. Not bad really, at least not bad for a live-music-starved-muhfuckah like me.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.