Quote from: tricky
He took some sexy pics of me! I wasn't naked or anything though. And no you can't see them.
Quote from: Drugmoth
Well, at least you have the courtesy not to lead me on.

Benghazi(Read 21292 times)
Re: Benghazi Reply #60 on: May 17, 2013, 09:39:48 AM
I would just like to know how someone shoots off three toes with one shot from one.

An AR-15 or a gun in general?

It'd be easy to do with a shot gun,  in fact you could remove all your toes with one shot.

If AR-15:

It would depend on lots of things, size of your foot, where you shot it, are your toes close together (some people have some freakishly shaped feet).

I must be bored, I'm way over-analyzing this.

Sorry, move-along, nothing to see here..

Re: Benghazi Reply #61 on: May 17, 2013, 11:19:35 AM
How can you not like guns?

I'm not american.

That's not your passport says...

Ugggh! Really??? AR-15s protect us from our own government.

I dare anyone to shoot a government employee (of any level of government) and expect to stand behind "I was protecting myself from the Government" successfully. It won't happen.

(Except Cain, who is also a combat vet and collects them and hangs them on his wall).

I have used one of his rifles, good fun, but also kind of terrifying. I have no need for such a beast (also, I couldn't get one in Australia).

Re: Benghazi Reply #62 on: May 17, 2013, 08:11:08 PM
Sorry to break this to you but you are delightfully ignorant. An AR15 is a very poor defensive weapon. It is unwieldy, heavy and not particularly accurate on short notice. A 9mm handgun with a 13-15 round magazine is a much better choice.

As an offensive weapon, it is however an excellent choice for the nutjob who wants to kill a movie theater or your average man on the street trying to overcome microphallus by killing the entire kindergarten.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2013, 08:17:10 PM by Zoomie »
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Benghazi Reply #63 on: May 18, 2013, 06:36:26 PM
How can you not like guns?

I'm not american.

That's not your passport says...

Hush, you. The passport I use is red and gold.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Benghazi Reply #64 on: May 19, 2013, 05:51:04 PM
Ugggh! Really??? AR-15s protect us from our own government. And it's becomong clearer and clearer that we may need to use them soon. The 2nd ammendment protects our right to own any gun. Banning a certain gun would be like banning a certain religion in the first ammendment. Are you prepared to give up liberty?It's crazy talk. Sorry about your friend, but I've never shot myself and that shouldn't give you reason to think no one else should have guns. There was a cop in my area that accidentally shot himself in the ass with his own service revolver. Does that mean we should disarm all our police?

Hey Karla, even if we could get enough loyalists well armed enough to fight the US mil to a stand still our positions would be wiped out by these.
http://dangerousprototypes.com/2013/05/18/nasa-centennial-challenge-to-test-civilian-droneaircraft-avoidance-systems/

Either operated by the Nazi CIA out of Langley or more likely operated remotely by Nazi Mossad operatives out of Israel where we wouldn't have a chance of being able to strike their operations centers. If we ever even came close to overthrowing the .gov here Israel would send massive forces to support their criminal Nazi cohorts in Washington. Resistance is a fucking hopeless pipe dream.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Benghazi Reply #65 on: May 19, 2013, 05:59:19 PM
An elite unit of professional snipers targeting key government and industry leaders and their civilian masters is the only chance of shifting the direction of the country. An AR-15 or M4 is not up to the task, you need .50's for that. Which is the reason such pressure is being put on making them and their ammo illegal nation wide.

Re: Benghazi Reply #66 on: May 19, 2013, 06:17:27 PM
You would also need some high tech method of completely blinding military night and thermal vision optics over a wide area. Possibly even something that would destroy those systems as soon as they are brought online. Otherwise they would be able to detect the positions of our personnel from long range, even when concealed inside buildings.

You would also need a high tech method of defeating/jamming wide area Microwave weapons both non-lethal and the lethal variety.  Otherwise they would simply stand back and flood the battle area with deadly millimeter wave radiation.

Re: Benghazi Reply #67 on: May 19, 2013, 06:22:41 PM
Um, DUH. What do you think tin foil is for?

Re: Benghazi Reply #68 on: May 19, 2013, 06:24:18 PM
This kid knows what's up.

Ghostbusters in Kindergarten Cop

Re: Benghazi Reply #69 on: May 19, 2013, 06:43:53 PM
When I used to rant about this shit over a decade ago I was branded a fucking kook, (Zoomie) but believe me, I know what I'm talking about. I personally redesigned the fire control panel for the Patriot missile batteries now being used world wide, in fact SAIC just got a large order for units to be shipped to japan. Too bad I don't get any residuals from that. There are also over 40 specialty keyboards I designed for the FAA currently in use nation wide at airport traffic control centers for several years now, and we just received an order for more of those that we didn't expect. The last thing I worked on was a redesign for a fuel rod control panel plus custom keyboard for nuclear power plants operated by NB Power Canada.  I'm working on two projects right now, a custom keyboard for Rail Road operations and an unrelated domestic consumer product, if the consumer product pans out and sells well I will get residuals from that for life.

Impressive aren't I, yet I still live in squalor with a heard of cats I have trouble feeding and caring for and design this shit on a laptop that is 5 years old. I could use my way more powerful gaming desktop but old people tend to stick with what is comfortable.

« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 07:06:54 PM by Tru »

Re: Benghazi Reply #70 on: May 19, 2013, 07:00:39 PM
Um, DUH. What do you think tin foil is for?

You're going to need more than a hat son.

Re: Benghazi Reply #71 on: May 19, 2013, 07:53:01 PM
I will probably get shit for this, but what if... the military was on our side?  I would be pissed if I was a military guy/gal right now. Leaving men behind in Benghazi and then the prez making a marine hold an umbrella in dress uniform? I think they will be the first to revolt against this admin.

Re: Benghazi Reply #72 on: May 19, 2013, 08:11:13 PM
Soldiers are trained to do as told (I should say brain washed) without question. But yep, that is the only hope any form of revolution has a chance is if the MAJORITY of the US mil refuse to stand against the American public and actually join it.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2013, 08:21:45 PM by Tru »

Re: Benghazi Reply #73 on: May 19, 2013, 10:45:46 PM
We took off our cattle uniforms and burned them.

I still wear parts of mine, freaks em out.

Re: Benghazi Reply #74 on: May 19, 2013, 11:22:10 PM
Dude, I gave you shit but I never thought you were a kook. You're thinking of The Erics. It's no fun if we, as the only two veterans, agree. And anyway, I know where the embellishments and fear-mongering lie, just from where I used to work...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Benghazi Reply #75 on: May 20, 2013, 12:39:56 PM
Aw shit you know I love you man.  I tend to hyperbole on occasion, but that's just to get people to pay attention.

Now go read those books by Sutton I recommended 10 years ago.

to get you started

http://www.voltairenet.org/IMG/pdf/Sutton_Wall_Street_and_Hitler-3.pdf

But be aware these online versions may not be in original condition.

Re: Benghazi Reply #76 on: May 20, 2013, 01:16:27 PM
I had a physics professor tell me 10+ years ago now that the US had particle weapons that could shoot down satellites (he claimed that he had worked on the project).  I think its a fair assumption that the technology that has filtered out into active, public military use is at least 3-4 generations (if not more) behind some of the other technology available.

The notion of the military flipping is funny.  So what if a huge portion of the military flips?  The average grunt is trusted with what, 40-50 year old technology at this point? 

And if the people in the military actually trusted with the good stuff were to use it against the government, you've got a military coup d'etat - not a grass roots rebellion for liberty.  I'll take Obama, no matter how flawed he is, over anyone wearing a star.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 01:18:59 PM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: Benghazi Reply #77 on: May 20, 2013, 01:42:32 PM

Re: Benghazi Reply #78 on: May 20, 2013, 02:22:04 PM
and then the prez making a marine hold an umbrella in dress uniform?

Are you trolling? I saw this picture on facebook yesterday but thought it had to be a joke. People are seriously upset about this?

Re: Benghazi Reply #79 on: May 20, 2013, 02:24:19 PM

Re: Benghazi Reply #80 on: May 20, 2013, 05:11:12 PM
Oh my god Si! You have no idea!! Everything that guy does irks me! Lol! He is so freaking arrogant!

I wanted to talk about that picture though. Thank you for posting it. Here's the thing about the umbrellas. First, Marines are warriors, not umbrella fucking stands! Second, It's a man. Real men dont hold umbrellas! I live in Washington state, I know this!  Third, apparantly its against basic Marine training.

It just shows how arrogant and self centered the guy is. He emasculated the poor guys. It totally reeks of ignorance and disrespect. Its probably not really anything to get upset over, but in light of recent events, it just didnt help his image.

I have a question though because it's obvious the guys in the other pics aren't Marines, but are they even US soldiers?

Re: Benghazi Reply #81 on: May 20, 2013, 07:31:21 PM
You don't recognize army uniforms?

There is also a Marine barracks in DC at 8th and i.  It's the oldest Marine Corps post in the US.  Their duties, in addition to being light infantry, include guard and ceremonial duties for the president and security for other DC area facilities.  It's a good, prestigious posting.  They pick among the brightest, best Marines coming out of boot camp to serve there because of the nature of the duties.  You can head down there and tell them they're not real warriors if you'd like. 

« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:44:43 PM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: Benghazi Reply #82 on: May 20, 2013, 07:32:18 PM
"I have a question though because it's obvious the guys in the other pics aren't Marines, but are they even US soldiers?"

Are you?

Do you have any clue what it means to be one?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2013, 07:34:11 PM by Tru »

Re: Benghazi Reply #83 on: May 20, 2013, 07:54:12 PM
It's a good, prestigious posting.

This is what I was gonna say. I would be shocked if any of the soldiers, marines or not, felt emasculated or anything other than honoured to be chosen for that sort of task, regardless of president or their personal politics.

Re: Benghazi Reply #84 on: May 20, 2013, 07:55:44 PM
Incidentally, black berets were designated for US Army Rangers in the time periods those pictures were taken.

I really don't go in for military hero worship, but at least figure out what you're talking about before you vomit nonsense.

Re: Benghazi Reply #85 on: May 20, 2013, 08:06:52 PM
Andy the 2 army guys are wearing black berets.

Now during George H. W. Bush was in office, Army Rangers were the only ones that wore it.

Depending when the George W. Bush picture was taken, it could be the same case.  It became standard army in Nov. of 2001.

Re: Benghazi Reply #86 on: May 20, 2013, 09:41:01 PM

I suppose these marines aren't doing their warrior specific duty of being bullet sponges for the enemy and instead march for the president and his guests.. Jeez, what's El Presidente trying to do collect all of these marines for his own personal amusement?! Gosh, I'm reeeeally pissed off now! . . . Garsh! Golly! Stop wasting warrior-time, Mr. Nobama!
"White people is stupid, yo." ~ random black guy from Memphis.

Re: Benghazi Reply #87 on: May 20, 2013, 09:54:48 PM
If this was Germany and Hitler was still in power, you guys would all line up and bend over for him.

Re: Benghazi Reply #88 on: May 20, 2013, 10:39:22 PM
Well I at least am waiting for my daily pineapple up the ass.
Snap to fuckers.

Re: Benghazi Reply #89 on: May 20, 2013, 10:44:16 PM
Dude, I gave you shit but I never thought you were a kook. You're thinking of The Erics. It's no fun if we, as the only two veterans, agree. And anyway, I know where the embellishments and fear-mongering lie, just from where I used to work...

We are the only two vets here aren't we. That kinda sucks.