Quote from: Zoomie
I've never tasted alcohol. Ever. Ask anyone.
Quote from: Emperor Reagan
It's true.  He takes all of his drinks rectally.

Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That(Read 13238 times)
Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That on: April 07, 2009, 09:03:28 PM
How many of you believe in conspiracy theories such as: New World Order, 911 was an inside job, Chemtrails, subliminal messaging, or anything else?
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 09:05:01 PM
Paging Tru to this thread....
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #2 on: April 07, 2009, 09:09:14 PM
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #3 on: April 07, 2009, 10:13:49 PM
I have my doubts about most conspiracies simply because so few people can keep their mouth shut about anything, ever.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #4 on: April 08, 2009, 01:23:21 AM
People think i'm human.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #5 on: April 08, 2009, 01:27:14 AM
I used to follow conspiracy theories for fun back in the day, when it was neat shit like Montauk and Nicola Tesla blowing up that village in Russia with a giant tesla coil, but now they go on about lizard people running the government and stupid 9/11 truther bullshit and it's just gotten ridiculous.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #6 on: April 08, 2009, 03:44:37 AM
Well you are completely wrong Si. Those at the top tell us what they are doing right to our faces.
And it doesn't register! A Half million employee company is often directed by as few as two people.

Love the kitty

Watch this

The Capitalist Conspiracy: An Inside View of International Banking by G. Edward

Btw, 9-11 WAS an inside job EVEN if the main show was carried out by deluded muslims. Which it wasn't.

Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #7 on: April 08, 2009, 03:52:10 AM
And the NWO is real. Politicians around the world are working there asses off to bring it to fruition.
But a few barriers still exist, such as those countries unwilling to relinquish their real sovereignty.

The only conspiracy here is  the one trying to make it into a joke.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #8 on: April 08, 2009, 08:37:11 AM
More than any particular conspiracy theory, I think things make a lot more sense when you look at the government as being a plutocracy. 

Subliminal messaging isn't really a conspiracy.  It was definitely attempted in advertising.  It wasn't successful, but it was attempted. 

Unless you're talking about in music, in which case it's just a human's desire to hear patterns and words in everything + really paranoid, super religious nuts.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #9 on: April 08, 2009, 09:38:49 AM
That New World Order conspiracy is so full of shit. Even if someone was giving it a shot it would never happen. Does the phrase "Too many chiefs, not enough indians" ring a bell?

Niggas is too greedy to give up what they already got for some nutbag idea that's supposedly been in the works for thousands of years.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #10 on: April 08, 2009, 09:44:03 AM
People think i'm human.

Some say that when he slows down, lights come on in his buttocks...

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #11 on: April 08, 2009, 11:25:38 AM
That New World Order conspiracy is so full of shit. Even if someone was giving it a shot it would never happen. Does the phrase "Too many chiefs, not enough indians" ring a bell?

Niggas is too greedy to give up what they already got for some nutbag idea that's supposedly been in the works for thousands of years.

Have you ever played Assassin's Creed?

I think 9/11 was all about insurance money.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #12 on: April 08, 2009, 12:22:08 PM
I have not played Assasin's Creed, but it looks cool.

I think 911 was about crazy religious America hating zealots crashing planes into the same buildings they'd been trying to take down for years.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #13 on: April 08, 2009, 12:27:21 PM
I think 911 was about crazy religious America hating zealots crashing planes into the same buildings they'd been trying to take down for years.

Plane crash, crazy religious zealots.
Building collapse, insurance money.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #14 on: April 08, 2009, 12:38:49 PM
You say tomato, I say tomato.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #15 on: April 08, 2009, 02:07:47 PM
You say tomato, I say tomato black fishnet stockings.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #16 on: April 08, 2009, 02:47:59 PM
I would like to say that I watched Zeitgeist, and I didn't know about Building 7 until after I watched it. Crazy shit. The way it fell did look like a controlled collapse. Anybody have an opinion on that to share? The fall just looked too neat and clean to be caused be debris.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2009, 02:48:24 PM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #17 on: April 08, 2009, 02:52:11 PM
Not to mention Building 7 wasn't built like the towers. Building 7 was old school with giant fucking steel beams and solid concrete.
and a thousand FBI hard drives holding evidence in cases against the banking and industrial cartels.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #18 on: April 08, 2009, 03:05:00 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #19 on: April 08, 2009, 04:05:45 PM
Just sounds like another opinion to me.

Consider for a moment the possibility that the buildings were taken down by careful disassociation of the core columns in the sub basements along with absolute assurance that the building would be struck. By whomever. The question for thought would be - What would be the outward appearance of such internal sabotage and where would the building appear to fail first?

I don't think it matters how much debris impacted building 7, it would have never fallen as it did. That's my opinion.

If it was so damaged on only one side then it should have fallen over, not down. Look at the OKC Federal building. 2/3ds of the building blown to dust and yet it did not fall down. But probably only because a number of devices planted in the building -and subsequently removed from the rubble- as testified to by official DoD documentation failed to detonate.

That alone proves the official story on that is bunk.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #20 on: April 08, 2009, 04:17:17 PM
Building 7 was on fire for hours before it collapsed. How do you propose that the secretly implanted explosive charges were kept from detonating from the fire?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #21 on: April 08, 2009, 05:11:42 PM
Most explosives will not detonate from fire. They simply burn. Besides if there were any conspiracy doesn't it make sense that those fires would have been orchestrated as an excuse for the building falling down? In that case there would have been no threat the the actual demolitions because the entire collapse from start to finish including the fires would have been engineered.

Did you watch the documentary I posted?

I love this song.

I'm The Slime

Remember, they always tell us what they are doing.

Ever read about the foundations of the 60's counter culture aka hippie movement?
Very interesting read.

Inside The LC: The Strange but Mostly True Story of Laurel Canyon and the Birth of the Hippie Generation

I don't think we can ever know exactly how or why the buildings fell down. We as individuals simply don't have the resources, and the evidence from the crime scene has all been destroyed. A crime in itself. But looking at the situation as a whole and in the context of other things that are proven to be attributable to our government it doesn't really require a convoluted conspiracy theory to understand it, all anyone has to do is open their eyes. Even if it was completely the result of arabs and airplanes the fact remains that our past president owes almost everything he ever had to the very same family who are now supposed to be the enemy.

And don't even mention the 9/11 commission. They said that the financing of 9/11 was of no importance. Easy for them to say eh, the only person who can be proven to have directly financed Atta was in Washington on the morning of 9/11 having breakfast with the very same people who would later head the 9/11 commission.

Nope, no conspiracy involved there.

But I'm weary and won't have much more to say about it. No justice will ever be done in any case. 

You know that song "Wont get fooled again"? Guess what, we will always get fooled again!

Quote from: The Who
And the world looks just the same
And history ain't changed
'Cause the banners, they all flown in the last war

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
No, no!

I'll move myself and my family aside
If we happen to be left half alive
I'll get all my papers and smile at the sky
For I know that the hypnotized never lie

Do ya?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

There's nothing in the street
Looks any different to me
And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
And the parting on the left
Is now the parting on the right
And the beards have all grown longer overnight

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again
No, no!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

Meet the new boss
Same as the old boss

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #22 on: April 08, 2009, 08:44:15 PM
I kinda believe in all conspiracy theories deep down cause anything is possible. The middle/end of last year into the beginning of this year i really believed in the economy collapsing, and new world order finnaly kicking in hard. Dex and a night of youtube can make you a pretty gullible person. theres sooo many news clips on northern american union and the amero going around that you cant help but think it's true. i know bush signed the agreement.
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #23 on: April 08, 2009, 10:16:18 PM
There's certainly evidence of various conspiracies throughout history. 

I wouldn't put 9-11 past the US government.  I just think it makes more sense as blowback for all of the really fucked up shit the USA has been doing in the middle east since the end of WW2.  The successful attacks that day were directed against two targets symbolic of how we have fucked around in the middle east - a financial target & a military target.  If they had hit the political target with the last plane, they would have hit back against targets symbolizing all aspects of the threefold war we have waged against the people of the middle east.

If you want to look for a conspiracy in the financial world, I would believe you.  Withdrawing regulations, passing laws stating you can't regulate some things, changing personal bankrupcy laws, a revolving door between the fed, banks, and the treasury, basically giving money away in a bailout, not investigating fraud...

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #24 on: April 08, 2009, 10:29:54 PM
I wonder how hard it would be to take out the USA's oil refineries with remote gps controlled hellicopters.  and i mean the small toy ones. You would need about 100 people or so do hit them all at once, but that would be the quickest way to fuck up the USA.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #25 on: April 09, 2009, 09:25:04 AM
Let's test it on Australia first.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #26 on: April 09, 2009, 09:29:00 AM
Do it on Brisvegas... if you must.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #27 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:59 AM
Awww, but Brissie is lovely!

If you like consumption.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #28 on: April 09, 2009, 01:11:46 PM
I'd go with dubbo or wagga wagga.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #29 on: April 09, 2009, 08:04:37 PM
any spot will do when the country in questions unofficial national anthem is about a sheep stealing vagrant

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #30 on: April 09, 2009, 09:48:02 PM
I've always figured if terrorists were serious about terrorist attacks against the USA, they'd just start bombing shopping malls and High School Musical: The Movie openings.  They're easy, unprotected targets full of people. 

Plus, since the US economy is based heavily on consumer spending, if people are too terrified to go shopping an economy that has been on the ropes for a while now might get knocked down.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #31 on: April 09, 2009, 09:52:49 PM
I've always figured if terrorists were serious about terrorist attacks against the USA, they'd just start bombing shopping malls and High School Musical: The Movie openings.  They're easy, unprotected targets full of people. 

Seriously.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that notices these kinds of things.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #32 on: April 09, 2009, 10:12:59 PM
Black September

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #33 on: April 09, 2009, 10:14:15 PM

Seriously.

We are supposed to believe they are too stupid to think of these things.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #34 on: April 09, 2009, 10:17:40 PM

Seriously.

We are supposed to believe they are too stupid to think of these things.

Exactly.  They ARE smart enough to think of these things.  Easy, cheap, awesome terror targets aren't being attacked.  Hence, I don't think there's a serious terrorist campaign against Americans.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #35 on: April 10, 2009, 08:59:56 AM
http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/04/07/pilot.stolen.plane/index.html

This guy figured out how to fly from Canada to Missouri.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #36 on: April 10, 2009, 09:19:28 AM
Here's a conspiracy theory for you (you know who you are).

Everyone's out to get you.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #37 on: April 10, 2009, 10:31:53 AM
WOOHOO!

I'm gonna be got!

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #38 on: April 10, 2009, 12:48:23 PM
He wasn't talking to you, Mosh.
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #39 on: April 10, 2009, 01:04:59 PM
I think he's talking to his ribz!  ;D

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #40 on: April 11, 2009, 01:48:36 PM

Plus, since the US economy is based heavily on consumer spending, if people are too terrified to go shopping an economy that has been on the ropes for a while now might get knocked down.

Yeah man.. like every other day US drops missiles on Pakistan. We don't play no games.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #41 on: April 11, 2009, 02:05:33 PM
Normally I'd be a dick about something like this, but you seem OK for one of Dylan's friends. And it has not yet been established that you are unavailable for conquest.

For future reference: Bombs are dropped. Missiles are launched. Rockets are fired.

Thank you for your attention.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #42 on: April 11, 2009, 02:14:28 PM
What about the Cape Canaveral launches?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 02:15:59 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #43 on: April 11, 2009, 02:18:52 PM
Do you know the difference between a rocket and a missile?

Missiles are controlled. Rockets are just aimed and fired.

Cape Canaveral launches missiles, it doesn't fire rockets.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #44 on: April 11, 2009, 02:33:17 PM
Booster Rockets ?

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #45 on: April 11, 2009, 02:44:44 PM
The word rocket can also mean a vehicle or object driven by a rocket engine.
Cape Canaveral launches missiles by firing rockets. The whole process is called a launch and the missile is often referred to as a rocket.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #46 on: April 11, 2009, 04:26:43 PM
Incorrectly, but yes.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #47 on: April 11, 2009, 04:46:43 PM
Booster Rockets ?

I welcome you to show me the steering wheel attached to those booster rockets.  :)

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #48 on: April 11, 2009, 04:48:02 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #49 on: April 11, 2009, 06:50:45 PM
Slim Pickens. May his soul be at peace...

"What in the wide, wide, world of sports is a-goin' on here? I hired you fellas to get some track laid, not dance around like a buncha Kansas City faggots..."

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #50 on: April 11, 2009, 07:24:40 PM
Normally I'd be a dick about something like this, but you seem OK for one of Dylan's friends. And it has not yet been established that you are unavailable for conquest.

For future reference: Bombs are dropped. Missiles are launched. Rockets are fired.

Thanks for correcting me Mr. 4th grade english teacher.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #51 on: April 11, 2009, 07:28:35 PM
It might seem like English on the surface but it's actually a matter of engineering.

Don't be so cunty I was trying to help.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #52 on: April 11, 2009, 08:43:09 PM
Ha :D

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #53 on: April 11, 2009, 10:38:52 PM

Amanda is my BCFF.
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #54 on: April 11, 2009, 10:57:47 PM
Conquested?
Childhood?
Cunt-of-a?

...Cute?

What's the C?

EDIT: ...British Columbian?
« Last Edit: April 11, 2009, 10:59:00 PM by Doormouse »

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #55 on: April 11, 2009, 11:11:08 PM
Cyber
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #56 on: April 12, 2009, 11:43:18 AM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #57 on: April 12, 2009, 12:14:51 PM
~

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #58 on: April 12, 2009, 12:21:24 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #59 on: April 12, 2009, 12:22:09 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #60 on: April 12, 2009, 12:40:04 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #61 on: April 12, 2009, 12:40:39 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #62 on: April 12, 2009, 12:43:22 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #63 on: April 12, 2009, 12:50:49 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #64 on: April 12, 2009, 12:54:28 PM

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #65 on: April 12, 2009, 12:55:53 PM
hahahaha... only if danzig hung a rock off it for a month, and then the job'd be only half done.

It'd be black.

Re: Conspiracy Theories & Shit Like That Reply #66 on: April 13, 2009, 12:01:02 AM
Half done?  What?  Make sense.
~