Quote from: (_)_)===D
By "the beard is gone" you mean you kicked your old lady to the curb and are now openly gay, right?

So the US is boycotting another conference on racism!(Read 11799 times)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/8006548.stm

Israel is a racist and apartheid state.  There's no ethical or rational argument you can make to justify current Israeli policy.  Just to throw that out there.  So I guess boycotting discussion is the only option we have left.

Why does the US still have its wagon hitched to this horse?  Is it really that important to have a proxy state willing to bomb Iran at a moment's notice?

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 12:18:56 AM
Coz the Jews own the media.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 03:23:26 AM
Because you are wrong, you fucking nipple-headed wank.

The "apartheid"? What's that? Arabs, including Muslims, have more fucking rights in Jewish Israel than they do in Muslim-ruled nations... including that festering pile of genocidal, anti-semitic fascists and looters mis-named "Palestine", where a formerly nomadic people have invented whole cloth a fairy-tale account of history to win over every two-bit academic,  fashionable intellectual, and closet anti-Semite who has internalized the Marxist ideal of sympathizing with whoever boo-hoo-hoos most loudly and piteously.

Oh, right, but NPR/CNN/Times etcetera say otherwise.

Or should I say, Hamas says otherwise, and the Western media runs whatever bullshit propaganda they're handed (like the magical-roof-top-rocket-attack-on-a-supposedly dead-child-as-told-by-a-devoutly-anti-Israel-doctor-not-competent-enough-to-fake-chest-compression-believably story from the most recent unpleasantness) by an organization whose fucking charter plainly states their intentions of finishing what Hitler started.

Or in other words: Fuck you, clown, clowny, clown clown.

You are decrying a nation which calls ahead of time to warn people to get out of buildings they are going to hit with air strikes in defense of people who use those warnings as an opportunity to force their own civilians, including women and children, onto the roofs of said targets so they'll have more bodies to use in their propaganda.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 03:28:13 AM by Wozzeck »
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 03:34:28 AM
Coz the Jews own the world.

Fixed it 4 u.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 11:07:34 AM
The "apartheid"? What's that? Arabs, including Muslims, have more fucking rights in Jewish Israel than they do in Muslim-ruled nations... including that festering pile of genocidal, anti-semitic fascists and looters mis-named "Palestine", where a formerly nomadic people have invented whole cloth a fairy-tale account of history to win over every two-bit academic,  fashionable intellectual, and closet anti-Semite who has internalized the Marxist ideal of sympathizing with whoever boo-hoo-hoos most loudly and piteously.

Even if that were true, apartheid has nothing to do with the situation in Israel vs. the sitation in any other state.  Apartheid is defined based on how a state treats the people within its borders. 

Also, Palestine is not a state and is not relevant to any discussion of apartheid.

Or should I say, Hamas says otherwise, and the Western media runs whatever bullshit propaganda they're handed (like the magical-roof-top-rocket-attack-on-a-supposedly dead-child-as-told-by-a-devoutly-anti-Israel-doctor-not-competent-enough-to-fake-chest-compression-believably story from the most recent unpleasantness) by an organization whose fucking charter plainly states their intentions of finishing what Hitler started.

The oliteration of Israel does not mean the murder of all Jews.  It's a popular logical fallacy among supporters of Israel, though, to use that argument since many people shy away once you start invoking Hitler and the Holocaust.

You are decrying a nation which calls ahead of time to warn people to get out of buildings they are going to hit with air strikes in defense of people who use those warnings as an opportunity to force their own civilians, including women and children, onto the roofs of said targets so they'll have more bodies to use in their propaganda.

Statements about the wrongdoings of the Israeli government do not imply support for Hamas or its tactics, no matter how hard you may try to tie the two together.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 11:31:46 AM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 11:29:50 AM
Fun fact: Iran has the largest Jewish population of any Islamic country. And up until 1978, the Jews were well integrated into Iranian society. Apparently, things not be so good for them now, but from what I understand from my Iranian friends, there's not all out persecution of Jews in Iran.

Yes, you read right, I have Iranian friends who actually live in Iran.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 08:23:10 PM
baby steps, guys... baby steps...   Fix the economy first.

Obama's been pretty smart so far by avoiding confronting Israel-related issues while trying to repair ties with Cuba and (I think, but I'm not well informed) Venezuela. However Chavez is a nutter so I'm not sure where that's going long term.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 08:57:26 PM
THAT'S IT.

This is all such bullshit.  You Americans have NO IDEA what you're doing.

We're leaving.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 09:01:54 PM
Umm, It's a myth though. Without spoiling the link. The story is real, but the hmm. Texas can't do it.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 09:06:50 PM
Texas can't do it.

PSCH.
I think the GOVERNOR of the STATE would know more about this than some AUSTRALIAN.
I mean, I've met governors who are on vacation.  I know how they are.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 11:34:00 PM
I think Victoria should secede, and forcibly repatriate all those Victorians that went to Queensland.

That'd halve QLD's population overnight.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 11:37:28 PM
Very damm close to it. VERY. And if the kiwis left... Ghost town.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 11:58:05 PM
I thought Aussie had run out of water. How come you're all still alive and brightening up my days?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #13 on: April 20, 2009, 12:25:10 AM
We live on beer.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #14 on: April 20, 2009, 12:27:25 AM

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #15 on: April 20, 2009, 12:57:40 AM

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #16 on: April 20, 2009, 03:50:52 AM
Why does the US still have its wagon hitched to this horse?

Hahahaha interesting analogy. Israels only purpose for existence (owing it's very existence to US backing) is to incite unending conflict.
How the fuck could it be any clearer? They aren't a horse we hitch too except in the sense that we (and I use that term very loosely) are using them to plow the field.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #17 on: April 20, 2009, 03:54:48 AM
I think of Israel as the rabbit that gets pulled out of the hat. A trick that only fools the ignorant.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #18 on: April 20, 2009, 06:00:55 PM
I think of Israel as a place where a bunch of persecuted people went and when they got there they stole the land from it's rightful owners.

No wait, that's the US AND Israel....
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #19 on: April 20, 2009, 06:02:25 PM
Thats anywhere the Brits went too, and on and on.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #20 on: April 20, 2009, 08:17:40 PM
Thats everywhere the Brits went too, and on and on.

Fuckin' A!

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #21 on: April 20, 2009, 08:46:14 PM
I think of Israel as a place where a bunch of persecuted people went and when they got there they stole the land from it's rightful owners.

No wait, that's the US AND Israel....

And then proceded to persecute the people they stole it from.
And act indignant if the natives got restless.

The US still treats Native Americans like shit all these years later.  Didn't one of these UN conferences try to call the US out on abusing native rights, too?

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #22 on: April 20, 2009, 10:39:16 PM
I think New Zealand is skipping this too. ROFLMAO

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #23 on: April 21, 2009, 05:35:30 AM
Yeah, cant have the coconuts thinking they be as good as the whites now...

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #24 on: April 21, 2009, 07:02:24 AM
Coconuts. Noice.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #25 on: April 21, 2009, 02:18:47 PM
I've always liked the term "kangariggers"
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #26 on: April 21, 2009, 03:01:09 PM
Hmm. I seem to remember hearing on KBOO some first hand accounts of Israeli soldiers walking up and just straight up capping kids and shit. Fair enough warning I suppose. "Hey kid... Blam-O!!". Fucking stupid community radio commie propaganda.
<<<Delete Yourself!>>>

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #27 on: April 21, 2009, 05:10:37 PM
Israel wasn't formed to protect jews from Nazi's Israel IS a Nazi state.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #28 on: April 21, 2009, 06:10:40 PM
Nazi's Israel

Don't pick on the grammar NAZIS if you can't do better, ya ol' fool..

Re: So the US is boycotting another conference on racism! Reply #29 on: April 21, 2009, 06:20:24 PM
I think the thing that bothers me the most is that the US could've said they weren't going to the conference because of the bullshit about speech inciting racial hatred or whatever, since we supposedly believe in freedom of speech/expression.  There was no reason to even mention Israel.  There was an easy out.  Even if the Israel thing was the true motivation, why don't they try lying about something other than WMDs or whether or not the US tortures prisoners for a change!?