Quote from: Lothar
I'm rocking a full beard now. It's nice, and it intimidates the guys in my MMA camp.
Quote from: krapsna
Actually, it's your erection they're afraid of.

Trust(Read 23940 times)
Re: Trust Reply #120 on: April 30, 2009, 05:04:23 AM
Related note: the pitcher on my baseball team got it done or the first time when he was 9. You will all visit his restaurant in November to pay homage and eat okonomiyaki.

I'm gonna be like, "Hi my name is Brook. Nice to meet you. So you lost your virginity at 9? Tell me more about THAT."

he sells a delicious grilled octopus tentacle.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Trust Reply #121 on: April 30, 2009, 06:25:06 AM

Re: Trust Reply #122 on: April 30, 2009, 06:46:15 AM
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Trust Reply #123 on: April 30, 2009, 09:00:58 AM
Related note: the pitcher on my baseball team got it done or the first time when he was 9. You will all visit his restaurant in November to pay homage and eat okonomiyaki.

I'm gonna be like,"Hi my name is Brook. Nice to meet you. So you lost your virginity at 9? Tell me more about THAT."

or:
"Hi my name is Brook. Nice to meet you. So you lost your virginity at 9? wanna demonstrate your technique on me?"

or:
"Hi my name is Brook. Nice to meet you. So you lost your virginity at 9? What have you learned since THEN?"
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Trust Reply #124 on: April 30, 2009, 10:02:53 AM
All of the above.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Trust Reply #125 on: April 30, 2009, 12:03:40 PM
she learned where a good dry-cleaner is
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Trust Reply #126 on: April 30, 2009, 12:56:52 PM
I plan on wearing outfits made entirely of paper towels.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Trust Reply #127 on: May 04, 2009, 06:43:40 PM
I hope it rains.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Trust Reply #128 on: May 05, 2009, 07:13:12 AM
I plan on wearing outfits made entirely of paper towels.

Dave, this is the prototype for your disposable buisness suit.

Re: Trust Reply #129 on: May 05, 2009, 11:19:18 AM
But one of my friends is a terrible fucking liar. She doesn't lie to hurt me, she lies to everyone to make herself seem cooler, more dignified etc. She says stupid shit and she gets called out on it, a lot. I don't like it but I don't do anything about it. White lies, afterall.
I take this back.

Today she told me she was pregnant. Fucking bullshit. I told her I didn't believe it. She was doing it for attention. See, other people believe her because they don't think she has any reason to lie but this is the second fucking time someone has said something to me like this and it irritates the hell outta me. They were discussing options for what to do with the baby! I mean, for hells sake. Why are people so blind?

Also, now she's just trying to seem more 'out there'.

Re: Trust Reply #130 on: May 06, 2009, 04:03:55 AM
Push her down a flight of stairs. Then you'll know for sure.

Re: Trust Reply #131 on: May 06, 2009, 05:54:06 AM
that reminds me of that move American Beauty. It was good that we got to see that girls tits in that film

Re: Trust Reply #132 on: May 06, 2009, 08:06:07 AM
that reminds me of that move American Beauty. It was good that we got to see that girls tits in that film

which girl? i thought all the tits were pretty good. a good range, i'd say.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Trust Reply #133 on: May 06, 2009, 08:22:55 AM
Mina Suvari

Re: Trust Reply #134 on: May 06, 2009, 08:45:16 AM

also, this quote reminds me of a deep thoughts quote by jack handey.
cream filling for hollow victories