Quote from: Zoomie
I want to fuck Danzig.

Definitions of different types of sexuality(Read 16298 times)
Definitions of different types of sexuality on: May 25, 2009, 06:09:17 PM
Definitions according to Wikipedia (definitely not the be all end all for definitions:

Asexuality is a sexual orientation describing individuals who do not experience sexual attraction[1][2] or do not have interest in or desire for sex.
Heterosexuality refers to sexual behavior and attraction to people of the opposite sex, or to a heterosexual orientation.
Heteroflexible/ Bi-curious is a term used to refer to someone who does not identify as bisexual or homosexual but feels or shows some curiosity in a relationship or sexual activity with someone of the same sex.
Bisexuality refers to sexual behavior with[1] or physical attraction to people of both genders (male and female), or a bisexual orientation.
Pansexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.
Queer has traditionally meant odd or unusual, though modern use often pertains to LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex) people.
Homosexuality refers to attraction and/or sexual behavior between people of the same sex, or to a sexual orientation.

So what is the difference between pansexuality and queer? And what is a person who will have sex with males and females but doesn't want to have a relationship with the same gender as their own?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 06:18:00 PM
But it says pansexuality doesn't care where it comes from, queer does.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 06:21:50 PM
What if I fell in love with a bow, or a bridge?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #3 on: May 25, 2009, 06:29:10 PM
With Pansexual, I think the key words are "potential" and " desire", the writer uses the word  "activity" and "behaviour" for the other defs.

I would of said Bi-sexual to the second question.

~shrug.

maybe they need some new deffinitions.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #4 on: May 25, 2009, 07:10:12 PM
What if I fell in love with a bow, or a bridge?

Is this a gay for sailing reference? Cuz spars get my blood up...

Anyboy wanna come about with me?

I need someone to tug on my mainsheet, furl my headsail, check my jibcars, chock my rode and clear my spinnaker chute.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 07:19:19 PM
Is this gay? I need someone to clear my chute.

Yes, it's cheap. I know.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:20:43 PM by homeless-joe »
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 07:20:33 PM
I need someone to tug on my mainsheet, furl my headsail, check my jibcars, chock my rode and clear my spinnaker chute.

I like the cut of your jib.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 07:23:36 PM
You know you want to set my whisker pole...

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #8 on: May 25, 2009, 07:37:31 PM
I tie a mean bowline.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #9 on: May 25, 2009, 07:38:08 PM
Take pretty much any greek prefix and "sexual" and you have a great time!

I forget when it was exactly, but a while back I said that tricky was tip-sexual.  :)
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #10 on: May 25, 2009, 07:39:39 PM
Hahahaha gotta love wikipedia - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowline#History

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #11 on: May 25, 2009, 07:43:30 PM
Take pretty much any greek prefix and "sexual" and you have a great time!

Bagman is a beta-sexual.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2009, 07:45:48 PM by homeless-joe »

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #12 on: May 25, 2009, 07:48:10 PM
I'm a trysexual, I'll try anything once... har har har

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #13 on: May 25, 2009, 07:50:14 PM
Bagman is a beta-sexual.

I think that's a letter, not a prefix.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #14 on: May 25, 2009, 07:55:53 PM
pre = before
fix = attach

dumbass could be made up of the prefix (dumb) and the stem (ass).

i do concede my use of hyphen clouds the issue somewhat. but i couldnt let the fact i knew something about words pass.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #15 on: May 25, 2009, 08:16:42 PM

Generally, me too, except for three things.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #16 on: May 25, 2009, 08:25:28 PM

Generally, me too, except for three things.

Kyle, Danzig and Lucas?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #17 on: May 25, 2009, 08:27:26 PM
That route would be atleast 4 things.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #18 on: May 25, 2009, 08:31:32 PM
Bagman is a beta-sexual.

Whatever. I just love the idea that for twenty-some years, bagman was the alpha version. He test-ran his dick, trying to make sure it was ready for release into general consumption. Finally, late last year, he released bagman-beta. Still a little buggy, but functioning better than bagman-alpha. Once he works out all the kinks, maybe he'll be able to start charging for his product.

Although he might wanna find himself a few more beta-testers, just to make sure that the first two were being honest with their satisfaction in the product. Strength in numbers.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #19 on: May 25, 2009, 08:31:59 PM
That route would be atleast 4 things.

Hahahaha

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #20 on: May 25, 2009, 08:55:09 PM
The three things I won't try are shit, underage people, and animals.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #21 on: May 25, 2009, 09:03:10 PM

Kyle, Danzig and Lucas?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #22 on: May 25, 2009, 09:14:51 PM

Huh. Interesting, I'm not on that list.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #23 on: May 25, 2009, 09:16:05 PM

Huh. Interesting, I'm not on that list.

not directly...

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #24 on: May 25, 2009, 09:26:08 PM

Kyle, Danzig and Lucas?

I'm an ANIMAL!

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #25 on: May 25, 2009, 09:27:31 PM

Pee's all good then?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #26 on: May 25, 2009, 09:50:05 PM
She also didn't list emetaphelia.

I'm thinking I should prepare for our date with a lovely dinner of calf brains in black butter and chocolate milk...

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #27 on: May 25, 2009, 11:23:45 PM

Pee's all good then?

Hehe.....yeah, pee's all good then, right?
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #28 on: May 25, 2009, 11:28:54 PM
Oh I forgot, I also won't fuck any family members.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #29 on: May 25, 2009, 11:30:37 PM
blood or law ?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #30 on: May 25, 2009, 11:33:49 PM

Well, technically we are all family.  We all come from the same people.  So, how many degrees of separation do you consider family?
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #31 on: May 25, 2009, 11:38:25 PM
Oh puhlease. Don't get all hippy on me.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #32 on: May 25, 2009, 11:42:19 PM
Fine, I'll just get all semen on you.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #33 on: May 25, 2009, 11:42:35 PM
c'mon people now
smile on your brother
everybody get together
try to love one another right now

* FAH-Q plays air-sitar

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #34 on: May 26, 2009, 12:26:50 AM
And what about dead bodies that are still warm? If of course, said dead guy, died with a raging boner.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #35 on: May 26, 2009, 12:30:38 AM
Still warm?......if she was hot, yeah.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #36 on: May 26, 2009, 12:47:07 AM
I was listening to nirvana thismorning.

leave the hippy shit to me everybody ! by order of zoomie.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #37 on: May 26, 2009, 12:54:13 AM
I'm listening to Ministry right now.  Much less hippy than Nirvana.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #38 on: May 26, 2009, 06:36:32 AM
And what about dead bodies that are still warm? If of course, said dead guy, died with a raging boner.

My girlfriend is catatonic after fucking a dead guy!

Quote from: tricky
Pansexuality is a sexual orientation characterized by the potential for aesthetic attraction, romantic love, or sexual desire for people, regardless of their gender identity or biological sex.
Queer has traditionally meant odd or unusual, though modern use often pertains to LGBT (gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, intersex) people.
Homosexuality refers to attraction and/or sexual behavior between people of the same sex, or to a sexual orientation.

Homosexuality is two guys or two girls.

Queer can be a girl and a male-to-female transgender person (met a couple like this at a church BBQ one time) or whatever.

Pansexual is someone who is open to anything with no limitations (gender-wise) and as far as I can tell, is attracted to just about anything.  I would use this to describe someone who will literally hit anything.  I've met one person in my life actually who claimed to be a pansexual (one of my girlfriend's friends from school) and she has dated guys/girls/whatevers/etc.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #39 on: May 26, 2009, 07:54:30 AM
Bagman is a beta-sexual.

Whatever. I just love the idea that for twenty-some years, bagman was the alpha version. He test-ran his dick, trying to make sure it was ready for release into general consumption. Finally, late last year, he released bagman-beta. Still a little buggy, but functioning better than bagman-alpha. Once he works out all the kinks, maybe he'll be able to start charging for his product.

Although he might wanna find himself a few more beta-testers, just to make sure that the first two were being honest with their satisfaction in the product. Strength in numbers.

I like to think of it a vapourware. Like Duke Nukem Forever.

Because all we really have is his word for it.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #40 on: May 26, 2009, 07:56:29 AM

Would that prohibition include a husband?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #41 on: May 26, 2009, 08:46:39 AM
Man, and 3D Realms recently closed the doors on that project forever.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #42 on: May 26, 2009, 07:15:43 PM
I was serious about he bow and/or bridge thing ...
There was a world-class archer who was in love with her bow ...
When she "broke up" with it, she quit archery ...

She then went on to love the Eiffel Tower, and then The Brooklyn Bridge; she even married a piece of it and has a satisfying sex life with it ...

Correction: She's now married to the Eiffel Tower ...
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/bizarre&id=6751223

Medical experts ABC News contacted said they were not familiar with objectum sexuals, some said it might be classified as paraphilia, a disorder in which a person has an unusual sexual interest. Some psychologists suggest that people with the condition may have been sexually abused.

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #43 on: May 26, 2009, 07:50:20 PM
I am vaporware.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #44 on: May 26, 2009, 07:53:58 PM
<insert bloatware line here>

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #45 on: May 27, 2009, 11:52:08 PM

Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.net

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #46 on: May 28, 2009, 12:03:58 AM
I'm listening to Ministry right now.  Much less hippy than Nirvana.

i've fucked to ministry, which means it is in no way definable by the word hippie. there's nothing mellow about my fucking. or at least, there better not be.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #47 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:04 AM
there's nothing mellow about my fucking.

I don't believe you.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2009, 12:07:43 AM by eitje »

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #48 on: May 28, 2009, 12:05:43 AM
I have too. Small world!

It is good fuck music..

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #49 on: May 28, 2009, 12:09:29 AM
I don't believe you.

(why the edit, sugarpop?) you should believe me. i don't like to make love, but gosh! i sure do love fucking.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #50 on: May 28, 2009, 12:10:57 AM
(why the edit, sugarpop?)

Because I wanted to add a quote, your mortal enemy!

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #51 on: May 28, 2009, 12:11:29 AM
i sure do love fucking.

psch.  that's what all the girls say.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #52 on: May 28, 2009, 12:21:00 AM
Wow....both of you have fucked to Ministry.....and I find that super hawt.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #53 on: May 28, 2009, 07:39:11 AM
You'd find cheeto dust collecting on Zoomie's chin super hawt.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #54 on: May 28, 2009, 07:56:03 AM
No.  No I would not.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #55 on: May 28, 2009, 08:03:37 AM
I don't eat cheetos.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #56 on: May 28, 2009, 03:52:19 PM
i sure do love fucking.

psch.  that's what all the girls say.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #57 on: May 28, 2009, 04:18:08 PM
I love fucking if we aren't really serious, and I only see you once a week.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #58 on: May 28, 2009, 06:23:07 PM

BEST. GIRL. EVAR.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #59 on: May 28, 2009, 07:16:11 PM

I'd rather not see someone even once a week.  I want a "relationship" where I see the person every other weekend and talk on the phone no more than 15 minutes at a time (and not every night).

Too bad I never meet girls who think that's a good idea.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #60 on: May 28, 2009, 10:21:33 PM
Dude, if you only knew...

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #61 on: May 28, 2009, 10:35:33 PM
THREAD HIJACK

I was on the Appalachian trail last weekend (for like 2 hours because the people I was with weren't interested in real camping).  If you are interested in hiking next weekend, let me know,

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #62 on: May 28, 2009, 10:44:11 PM

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #63 on: May 29, 2009, 07:41:56 PM

Dude, E-O-T!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #64 on: May 30, 2009, 08:09:28 PM

This is the way to go! ^5

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #65 on: May 31, 2009, 01:51:56 PM
What's E-O-T?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #66 on: May 31, 2009, 01:55:30 PM
Extraordinary optical transmission

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #67 on: May 31, 2009, 02:11:56 PM
THREAD HIJACK

I was on the Appalachian trail last weekend (for like 2 hours because the people I was with weren't interested in real camping).  If you are interested in hiking next weekend, let me know,

You fucker!!!

You know I'm interested. We should park your car in Harper's Ferry, drive up and park my truck at the trailhead near Devil's Racecourse and hike back to HF. That's about 39 miles.  PM me.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 02:19:10 PM by Zoomie »

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #68 on: May 31, 2009, 04:07:11 PM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #69 on: May 31, 2009, 05:30:42 PM
Man, and 3D Realms recently closed the doors on that project forever.

To bad, DN was a kick ass game. The thing that made it so good was the amount of humor.
Just don't see any of that in any modern fps games today.

I bet you could create a killer Duke Nukem game using the latest GTA game engine.
But the cops still have to be pigs.

Check it out, you can download the original free.
http://takegame.com/action/htm/dukenukem3d.htm
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #70 on: June 01, 2009, 12:02:14 AM
i like crayons  :o
TiCa LoCa 20 (8:48:24 PM): Ewlk Jerz stinks like bad eggs baby shyt and bad perm...

I agree. But, only when you are on the NJTP coming back from the NYC. The bay WREAKS

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #71 on: June 01, 2009, 12:22:24 AM
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #72 on: June 01, 2009, 04:44:53 PM
Ok, I'll point out the elephant in the room ...
METROSEXUALS ARE FAGS (WHO HAVE NOT COME OUT YET!)

Thanks you.

Love,
-=Thrash=-
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #73 on: June 01, 2009, 08:44:26 PM

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 04:58:09 AM
That definitely supports my theory ....
Along the same lines, so does this.

BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #75 on: June 04, 2009, 10:55:17 AM
Thrash used a period!

?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #76 on: June 04, 2009, 10:56:47 AM
what the FUCK is this world coming to ...

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #77 on: June 04, 2009, 02:33:29 PM
That's it! I can't leave the house today. Single period use by Thrash can't be a good thing.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #78 on: June 05, 2009, 08:39:51 PM
Maybe it's not so bad.
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #79 on: June 06, 2009, 02:23:55 AM
You feeling ok?? I mean first this... then you text me back. Odd.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #80 on: June 06, 2009, 02:28:39 AM
That's it! I can't leave the house today. Single period use by Thrash can't be a good thing.

it's a dirty joke, just FYI.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 02:28:58 AM by eitje »

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #81 on: June 06, 2009, 06:47:23 PM
Are you 12?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #82 on: June 06, 2009, 08:26:07 PM
kinda.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #83 on: June 08, 2009, 03:27:25 PM
Oh, me too ...
Carry on then ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #84 on: June 08, 2009, 03:37:27 PM
it's the attck of the "..."s. run for your motherfucking lives.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #85 on: June 08, 2009, 03:52:25 PM
Wait, if I don't use 'em you people are on my ass; same if I do ...
Can we make up our minds here, people?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #86 on: June 08, 2009, 04:25:13 PM
People only give you shit about occasionally not using them because you so consistently overuse them.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #87 on: June 08, 2009, 04:32:55 PM
I do it on purpose ...
Sheesh!!!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #88 on: June 08, 2009, 04:38:08 PM
Overuse or drop them on occasion ?

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #89 on: June 08, 2009, 04:41:02 PM
Ellipses pwn every other type of punctuation...except exclaimation marks!

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #90 on: June 08, 2009, 04:45:14 PM
... pwn punctuation...except !

less keystrokes.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #91 on: June 08, 2009, 05:18:31 PM
Fewer.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #92 on: June 08, 2009, 05:39:17 PM
Dude, I've been reading this thread from quite a few posts up and I don't know what the fuck we are talking about.  I vote to turn this into a tit pic thread.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #93 on: June 08, 2009, 05:43:18 PM
So get started!

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #94 on: June 08, 2009, 11:58:33 PM
Seconded ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #95 on: June 09, 2009, 12:06:24 AM
I could always post mine.. but they are nothing compared to Sarah's.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #96 on: June 09, 2009, 12:15:22 AM
Post! Post!
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #97 on: June 09, 2009, 12:19:08 AM
Everyone has already seen them, though.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #98 on: June 09, 2009, 12:19:56 AM
Not bare titties.
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #99 on: June 09, 2009, 03:09:45 AM
He's got a point there, you know ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #100 on: June 09, 2009, 10:26:25 AM
I've seen nothing.

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #101 on: June 09, 2009, 10:30:47 AM
She'll post hers if you post yours......or is that illegal?
~

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #102 on: June 09, 2009, 12:28:36 PM
Just slightly; but we'll take an IOU ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #103 on: June 09, 2009, 07:28:18 PM

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #104 on: June 09, 2009, 10:45:39 PM
nah, interrobangs are the best punctuation.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Definitions of different types of sexuality Reply #105 on: June 10, 2009, 12:31:09 PM
\/\/3|2|)!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')