Quote from: ChemCaterpillar
THREE BLACK TWINS?! Pics!!!
Quote from: underclass
that's one set of "triplets" for those of you keeping score at home

Current Thoughts(Read 685268 times)
Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7890 on: May 24, 2015, 05:24:00 PM
Sounds like the good old fashioned xtian family ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7891 on: May 25, 2015, 10:32:09 AM
why a burrito? was it frozen or cooked? Id say what a waste of burrito, but non home made mexican burritos are gross.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7892 on: May 25, 2015, 05:01:58 PM
Yeah it was a microwave borrito he'd just cooked.  They got in another giant argument and she went megabitch and he got frustrated and threw the burrito at her.  Spent a week in mental care (voluntarily) and they're gettign along talking to each other, but they both agreed that it's best if he lives somewhere else for a while.  When I was a teenager she used to call me ger third son because I was close with the both of them and I was alwayts hanging out at their place, so when he asked I said yeah man, you know you're always a brother.  He's been really chill, we've spent a lot of time bitching about republicans and the religious and talking about quantum physics.  He works at the local Wal-Mart and they seem to like him well enough there, though he might be in trouble for missing too many days. The local Brookshire's grocery can't seem to keep employees lately because they keep quitting or getting arrested so he can always go to work for them, and it's closer.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7893 on: May 26, 2015, 08:11:52 PM
no loss then.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7894 on: July 01, 2015, 08:31:36 PM
Blah blah blah
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7895 on: July 03, 2015, 06:34:13 AM
Yeah I had to kick the guy out last week.  He was lying to me about shit, mostly where he was going when he left the house.  Thing is, I didn't give a blind fuck where he went, but he would get home and then spin some story about where he was that didn't add up until I called him on it, then finally come clean.  He would do this for no reason that I could figure out.  And he kept screwing with shit around the house that didn't need screwing with, again I had no idea why the reasons.  Then he stopped going in to work for two weeks, giving them and me dumb, bullshit excuses as to why.  The clincher was the third time he disappeared for a day and after one of his bullshit stories I finally would drag it out of him that he'd biked to the edge of town and slept out in the woods.  Not camping, no tent or sleeping bag, just curled in the fetal position on the dirt under a railway bridge.  What the fuck.  He started talking about wanting to jump the train to South Dakota for some reason.

I don't know what's going on with him, and I don't care, I know him well enough to know that something weird is coming and I decided it wasn't gonna happen while he lived here.

Edit : Oh yeah.  And when he tried to apply at Brookshires he told me that he was pretty sure he didn't get the job because he told the manager during his interview that he had fantasies about taking all the money from the register and skipping town.  Yeah.  I'm not even sure if that's bullshit or not, he's stupid enough he might just have actually done it.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2015, 06:38:29 AM by Phaedrus »

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7896 on: July 03, 2015, 07:16:50 PM
All the money from the till ... lol. What, a couple hundred if lucky, can't get far on that.

But hey Michelle is a man! The evidence is stacking up!

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7897 on: July 04, 2015, 04:22:09 AM
The fuck is Michelle?  How come whenever I'm talking to you I get the weird feeling that there's a third person in the conversation that I'm not fucking seeing?

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7898 on: July 04, 2015, 05:43:42 PM
They may be either the ghosts in the room or the voices in his head, perhaps?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7899 on: July 07, 2015, 10:08:43 PM
I left some of my clothes in the washer an extra day because I was a dumb ass. It's been hot here and now they smell a bit like mildew. Anyone know how I can fix this?

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7900 on: July 14, 2015, 01:58:15 PM
Color Safe bleach or baking soda ...
Vinegar is ok too ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7901 on: August 04, 2015, 03:55:34 PM
CT: this chick I have at physiotherapy REALLY seems to like hooking me up to the e-stim machine.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7902 on: August 04, 2015, 04:02:30 PM
Sounds like a Frankenstein contraption.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7903 on: August 04, 2015, 05:59:59 PM
I do kinda feel like a cyborg when I'm hooked up to that thing.

I can't wait until the chick I normally have comes back from vacation. She knows how to loosen up my back and take the pressure off my degenerated vertebrae (T12 and L3, thanks to the POF/POI/Stupid letters)

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7904 on: August 07, 2015, 12:00:58 AM
I have a bulging disk in my lower back. A few years ago it was causing a lot of back pain when I was doing heavy lifting. Now I'm old and sedentary and can't get a job, but at least I no longer have back pain!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2015, 12:17:33 AM by Tru »

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7905 on: August 12, 2015, 05:30:48 PM
I have a broken neck ....
I still get around just fine ...
... thankfully!
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7906 on: August 13, 2015, 10:52:27 AM
I been laid up in bed for weeks now, feeling like shit.  The last week, every time I get up I feel a bit shaky and weak, and slightly dizzy.  Better today though, somewhat.

But for a few bedridden weeks now I've been entertained mostly by my phone and Kindle.  I have really gotten into the social media stuff lately, which I never really thought I'd do.  Vine, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and a new one I just found called Younow, where people turn their phone's camera on and broadcast to whoever wants to watch.  Most of it is idiot preteens/tenagers doing stupid shit to get attention, but there are a few really good talents on there if you look around.  Especially this one singer that I have absolutely fallen in love with.  I feel a little skeevy about it because she's half my age, but god DAMN is her voice beautiful.

Also for some weird reason I've had Nirvana's cover of "In the Pines" stuck in my head for the last two days.  Dunno why.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7907 on: August 19, 2015, 05:40:18 PM
I'll have to check this stuff out ...
What's the girl's name?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7908 on: August 20, 2015, 03:33:34 PM
Yeeeeeah I'm not gonna tell any of you that.  But if you want to hear an internet woman that is an absolute goddamn SIREN, go on youtube and search up "Roth B - Lost Boy"  The lyrics version has the best production quality and it is beautiful.   She also has a ton of singing vines that are just as good.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7909 on: August 21, 2015, 05:18:49 AM
That's all I can ask for ...
I love seeing REAL talent ...

Being a professional musician, I HATE the canned SHIT that is presented today ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7910 on: August 25, 2015, 01:14:06 PM
I had that dream again this morning where everyone over 30 were condemned to death. Why couldn't it be like Wild in the Streets where we are forced to take LSD everyday and live on farms?

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7911 on: August 27, 2015, 06:51:58 AM
Oh and I had a stroke last night, a mini stroke? don't know but right hand is useless today.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7912 on: August 28, 2015, 02:36:36 AM
OK so nobody here cares either. Great, my cats will be on their own, I should probably leave a door open for them.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7913 on: August 28, 2015, 01:33:54 PM
Are you sure you just didn't sleep on it wrong?
Possibly overused it ... or both?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7914 on: August 28, 2015, 02:29:31 PM
No it's been several days now. It's not as weak as it was but the numbness persists.

A brain aneurysm killed my mom, it took a week! They sent her home.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 02:35:06 PM by Tru »

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7915 on: September 01, 2015, 01:59:15 PM
Um... please tell me you went to the doctor, Tru.

I went to the doctor on Friday. I told her the physiotherapy was making me feel stronger, but it really wasn't doing a damn thing for the pain. I'm still hyperflexible and the physio is helping to keep me from over extending my joints in my hips and legs. I'm also having a problem with my left foot and leg going completely numb every time I sit on the toilet for more than, like, 20 seconds. So my doctor has ordered another MRI to be done so I can get some kind of epidural injections.

The gyno I was sent to rejiggered my HRT. So now I am on the estrogen patch to be replaced every 7 days and 5mg of Provera  everyday to replace the progesterone I'm no longer making. My dizziness and double vision have gone away completely and my hot flashes arent as awful. 
I do want to punch the next bitch who says "oh...my mom had early menopause. She was 46. Those hormones can mess you up." POF/POI is not the same as starting perimenopause in your late 40's.  I wish I wasn't postmenopausal at 35, but I am. Any fucker who can read Wikipedia should be able to figure out that a 35 year old who is postmenopausal can easily have a stroke or heart attack or get cancer if they aren't on HRT. I got 3 kids and 3 cats to take of. Fuck those bitches and their perfectly functioning ovaries.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7916 on: September 01, 2015, 10:00:46 PM
No, I would have to be sober to go to a doctor and that's not likely to happen.
But now I think it may have just been a pinched nerve after-all. Can't say I really understand much about hormonal problems. Hope it works out for you. I still have dizziness every day. I stopped taking my blood pressure meds and that helped. Would have tested my BP yesterday but the machine was out of order.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2015, 10:04:17 PM by Tru »

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7917 on: September 02, 2015, 01:42:22 AM
Do you have a pre-existing condition that a pinched nerve ever effected you that way?
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7918 on: September 03, 2015, 08:03:58 PM
I have a deep point pain about half way up my forearm between the bones. It's not something I normally feel but if I press on the exact spot I can feel it. To be honest I fell asleep in my chair with my feet up on the desk and my hand on the mouse with my forearm laying right against the edge of the desk. I guess that could do it.

Re: Current Thoughts Reply #7919 on: September 07, 2015, 02:14:40 PM
Yeah ....
If it's ok now ... I'd just chalk it up to that ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')