Does not approve of this non-disclosure of hot pics of tricky
Quote from: Thrash
* Thrash approves of masturbating furiously when pics are finally disclosed *

Sasha!!(Read 25736 times)
Re: Sasha!! Reply #90 on: March 08, 2009, 06:17:55 PM
^5
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Sasha!! Reply #91 on: March 08, 2009, 06:18:50 PM
Okay, I admit it, I was deceiving you about the blushing to see if I could lure you into bullshitting us in turn.

It actually works the other way around, blushing = real orgasm. Most of the signals that a girl is orgasmic which are difficult (if not impossible) to fake are things you would pick up visually. So turn the lights on you fucking psuedo-Heeb.

Doormouse - I am by no means expert, but regardless of that what don't you get?
It's truly a shame I am no longer there to yell at girls to make out with you.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #92 on: March 08, 2009, 06:38:34 PM
Uh... yeah.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2009, 06:42:48 PM by Zoomie »
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #93 on: March 08, 2009, 08:02:09 PM
OK, I don't want to take up too much space here and the response I first wrote was mostly just me identifying problems and then coming up with solutions to them a few lines later (i.e. I was mainly just rambling). I think it's just really hard for me to accept evolution in a direction that is in any way harmful to the species. I can't get over the fact that the peacocks are polluting their own genetic pool with genes for this ridiculous plumage that has negative fitness consequences for them. I've reduced my ramble with most of my problems solved and unsolved to microprint below. Ultimately it boils down to my belief that the negative consequences of the retention of these genes to an N-2 generation should overwhelm any marginal benefit the species gains from speed and accuracy in female choice. You can blow it up and read all about it if you've nothing better to do. It's my problem, though, so if it's TL and you D want to R then that's cool too. I'd probably do the same.

TLDR Warning!

So the female selects the male with the fanciest gaudiest plumage.
This plumage takes a big toll on the male peacock in terms of energy needed to grow it as well as to haul it around with him. It slows him down and helps him get eaten by predators. Natural selection should kill this little trait off in only a few generations yet it persists. The reason is that the females select for it, but this is what I don't understand. Why would females select for a maladaptation?

The classic logic that everyone is taught in high school is that the males who have the fanciest plumage prove their healthiness to the females by having been able to survive so long with such a ridiculous display, so the females are all "Oh he's a vigorous young cock isn't he? Look at how he survives despite the odds! I'll take him." Well that seems pretty logical and I never really gave it much thought until later.

So my current problem is like this. First of all, it bothers me that we're anthropomorphizing so much in this little example when evolution is a blind and mute unconscious non-conscious force of nature. I prefer to simplify things by looking at just the operative evo forces in isolation and weighing them against each other.
With that in mind let's start from the proto-peacock - a shapeless blob - in a pre-sexual-selection environment. Discounting the possibility that the development of the silly plumage gene (SP) is a fitness-linked trait at this point, there is no force that would prompt its emergence except random mutation. I understand the need for sex as a means of variation so mutations would be a natural and good thing here. Well eventually one of these proto-peacocks from among the spectrum of proto-peacocks with differing degrees of fitness would begin to develop the SP phenotype. Chances are first SP carrier would be of average fitness, but let's really force the issue and imagine it was the healthiest of that generation which began to display SP traits. So that peacock - the first real peacock - would pass on the most offspring who are carriers and they would be genetically the finest peacocks and the line would continue until today. Now we have the high school explanation stripped of its anthropomorphic nature. But there's a kink that develops even at this early stage. If we look at the fitness potential of the male proto-peacock in pre-sex-selection times, it turns out that the first SP carrier can't be the peacock with the highest possible fitness because the SP trait is a negative one in terms of fitness in a pre-sex-selection age. The best the first real peacock can hope for is placement at second best or so. I suppose this could still enable it to become the dominant line after sex-selection begins because the SP carriers are certainly easily recognizable so the females may not be so fussy as to reject the second best in hopes of holding out for the best. OK let's assume that's the case. So that explains the peacock's emergence from the proto-peacock, although it really breezes over the portion about the start of sex-selection - I guess the theory is that with female choice the females should be able to quickly and immediately identify the fittest males so they don't end up waking up next to a disguised runt the next morning. Still kinda bothers me though. The more the SP trait is developed, the further from the peak of fitness they drive themselves. I suppose they only need to stay around the top so although what they've got now seems ridiculous to me it's nowhere near what they could produce if there were no negative consequences. So I guess the forces to increase size and decrease balance out around where we have it today. OK so from the male's perspective I guess I can kind of see it, although it still seems like a strange coincidence that there was no better and still visible trait that they could have developed like a single mammoth feather or a blazon of iridescence or something.

So let's examine the pros and cons from all relevant perspectives:
Female: Pro- it indicates membership in the upper echelons of fitness and it is so striking that we females immediately recognize its worth. We don't care about the males because all we need is their genetic material to pas on to have vigorous offspring.
Males: Con- We are constantly getting eaten by other animals despite our fitness. We only do it because the females force us.
N-2 Generation: Net Con - Female progeny unaffected, Male progeny highly likely to be SP carriers and thus healthy in body but unhealthy in adornment.

I see a net negative here. Granted there is no indication of the magnitude of these forces, so the benefits to the female may outweigh the benefits of all others, but my gut tells me the strongest force should be determined by the offspring who get a net negative by the retention of this nasty gene.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #94 on: March 08, 2009, 08:40:40 PM
With the amount of mixing that occurs in human society, the pressure is to retain similar-sized Johnsons.

You're forgetting also that many cultures for many (MANY) hundreds of years had arranged marriages; it's only recently that personal choice is factoring into that decision at all.

So, for a long time, physical qualities were not the driving force behind breeding for humanity.

many hundreds... psh... I'm talking about evolution not what you did last week.

if you're talking about human society (original quote), then you cannot ALSO be talking about evolution.  Human society has not existed long enough to have a measurable impact on evolution.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #95 on: March 08, 2009, 08:42:30 PM
The real answer is that females are attracted by the presence of flashy glorious blue plumes, nice eyes, whatever.  The females choose the genes which get passed on in this method and so these characteristics are more prevalent throughout subsequent generations.  These characteristics often attract more attention from predators, which controls for the potential extravagances of these evolutionary characteristics.  However, ideally as far as nature would be considered, a male would be visually impressive enough to attract the highest quality mate, pass on his genetics to be carried by her, and then get eaten by a predator.  Therefore I think the decor serves two purposes, it makes the male peacocks more attractive to both females and predators and this serves two overall goods: the quick proliferation of the genetics and then the subsequent quick removal of the male population, which serves no further purpose.

I think your mistake is to assume that the male population would somehow self-control to make themselves less preyed upon, which is a human instinct, when in fact I think that making males both more attractive to mates and predators is in fact a net gain for the natural balance in the whole.
Pour the wine, hold the grind, quarter to nine, let's go.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #96 on: March 08, 2009, 09:46:09 PM
double sigh

Re: Sasha!! Reply #97 on: March 09, 2009, 08:27:47 AM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #98 on: March 09, 2009, 09:20:26 AM
That picture is obviously a WIN.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Sasha!! Reply #99 on: March 09, 2009, 10:25:29 AM
So how bout those local sports teams?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #100 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:05 AM
So how bout those local sports teams?

Ha ha, too late. We now know you and libertine have small dicks and are fags.

I'm gonna drink my Brawndo now and Mutilate my Thirst!

And I agree that that picture is a WIN I salute it with fists and yelling!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:50:50 AM by krapsna »
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Sasha!! Reply #101 on: March 09, 2009, 10:37:57 AM
Brawndo!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:38:46 AM by krapsna »
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Sasha!! Reply #102 on: March 09, 2009, 10:48:05 AM
Status quo restored. Yay for fists and yelling!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #103 on: March 09, 2009, 09:44:58 PM
I think the only way to settle this is for all the guys to post their height along with a picture of their cock with a ruler next to it.

DIX OR GTFO
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Sasha!! Reply #104 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:08 PM
I would, but I'm worried mine wouldn't fit within the frame...

Re: Sasha!! Reply #105 on: March 09, 2009, 09:47:35 PM
Self timer?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #106 on: March 09, 2009, 09:50:38 PM
I think the only way to settle this is for all the guys to post their height along with a picture of their cock with a ruler next to it.

I would, but Kyle would just save it, then whip it out several years from now, to embarass me.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #107 on: March 09, 2009, 10:00:18 PM
But think about all the joyful orgasms bagman will experience as he gets to masturbate over and over to your dick pic!

shudder

Re: Sasha!! Reply #108 on: March 09, 2009, 10:02:09 PM
But think about all the joyful orgasms bagman will experience as he gets to masturbate over and over to your dick pic!

shudder

I don't want to assume that was a joyful orgasm shudder on your part, thinking about bagman (thinking about me).

Re: Sasha!! Reply #109 on: March 09, 2009, 10:04:53 PM
No, that was disgust over thinking about what bagman does with all those various AS/ LG pictures he's saved over the years.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #110 on: March 09, 2009, 10:06:12 PM
If you want to examine my cock, come to Beltaine, get naked and jump the bonfire with me.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:06:46 PM by Zoomie »

Re: Sasha!! Reply #111 on: March 09, 2009, 10:07:45 PM
If you want to examine my cock, come to Beltaine and jump the bonfire with me.

Did I misunderstand, then, when you said that you would be completely naked (except for a torc) at the equinox celebration?

Or...  is that the same thing?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #112 on: March 09, 2009, 10:11:37 PM
Torc and a loincloth. Though if it's chilly I will wear my wool cloak.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #113 on: March 09, 2009, 10:33:55 PM
I will be hiding in a tent with the irish whiskey.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #114 on: March 09, 2009, 10:41:22 PM
You, me, and C, probably. I don't really wanna see a bunch of naked drunken men running around.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #115 on: March 09, 2009, 10:43:10 PM
Here's what Zoomie could look like if he starts doing some 'roids!

KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Sasha!! Reply #116 on: March 09, 2009, 10:45:51 PM
I will be hiding in a tent with the irish whiskey.
You, me, and C, probably. I don't really wanna see a bunch of naked drunken men running around.

Psch.  There's better places to go @ Steeleye's beachhouse than a tent!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 10:46:34 PM by eitje »

Re: Sasha!! Reply #117 on: March 09, 2009, 10:52:30 PM
I still am not sure who or what Steeleye is. I'm trying to paint a mental picture of this whole thing and I am failing.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #118 on: March 09, 2009, 11:02:19 PM
I always thought Steeleye was some kind of cheep beer or moonshine. The more the term came up the less likely it sounded, and now that I'm forced to confront the issue it makes no sense at all. I have no idea how I got that impression.

PS - Zoomie, did you shave for the roids picture?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #119 on: March 09, 2009, 11:23:38 PM
I still am not sure who or what Steeleye is.

Who.

I met him...  this past summer?  or the spring before....

He's one of the most interesting people I've ever met.