Quote from: Zoomie
Now THERE'S a muffintop that needs some icing...

Sasha!!(Read 25723 times)
Sasha!! on: March 01, 2009, 11:19:08 PM
Glad to fuckin' see you here!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #1 on: March 01, 2009, 11:21:17 PM
My dick's in the mashed potatoes.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: Sasha!! Reply #2 on: March 01, 2009, 11:22:59 PM
Post that old picture of her tits. I know one of you freaks have it saved on your hard drive. Probably is bagman's desktop too...
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Sasha!! Reply #3 on: March 01, 2009, 11:30:23 PM
Oh that underage one?  That pic is burned into my memory.
~

Re: Sasha!! Reply #4 on: March 01, 2009, 11:32:21 PM
In your spank bank?

I have it Tricky. But it's illegal.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #5 on: March 01, 2009, 11:36:42 PM
POST POST POST POST
~

Re: Sasha!! Reply #6 on: March 02, 2009, 10:18:32 AM
Danzig, can't you just take off your own shirt and get an idea of what it looked like?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #7 on: March 02, 2009, 12:36:05 PM
Hah, I have bigger tits than she ever will.
~

Re: Sasha!! Reply #8 on: March 02, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Sooo, you're Ice T's missus?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 07:23:31 PM
Coco? She's like a black white girl.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #10 on: March 04, 2009, 01:20:12 AM
Again, happy birthday Sasha! It was great to see you. We definitely shouldn't wait another 4 years to hang again. Eitje, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you. Great choice on the beer.

But most importantly, Sasha, who the hell is that other Sasha? She wasn't at the bar, but showed up at the Drafthouse with the Asian gal, and my Lord she is so fucking cute. Dark hair, tats, petite. She works at Super Cuts or some other hair cutting place? Hahaha, hook a brother up!!!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #11 on: March 04, 2009, 04:09:20 AM
You aint ready for that...

Re: Sasha!! Reply #12 on: March 04, 2009, 08:04:06 AM
Well, happy birthday 13Chems.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #13 on: March 04, 2009, 08:30:52 AM
Eitje, it was an absolute pleasure meeting you.

Of course it was!  Everyone else said it would be.  :P

...who the hell is that other Sasha? ... my Lord she is so fucking cute.

Quick point of interest, and kind of an FYI:  you were not suave at all about trying to find out who she was while we were at the Alamo.
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #14 on: March 04, 2009, 09:36:01 AM
So you're saying bagman is not suave? That he hasn't got any game? That his "lovestick" is almost rendered useless?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Sasha!! Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 09:53:33 AM
So you're saying bagman is not suave? That he hasn't got any game? That his "lovestick" is almost rendered useless?

have a nice warm cup of SHUT THE FUCK UP

Re: Sasha!! Reply #16 on: March 04, 2009, 11:23:02 AM
Sahsa rules!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #17 on: March 04, 2009, 11:46:44 AM
Sahsa rules!

But is she good at sucking dick?  She looks like she could work a cock real good.  Do you swallow, Sasha?  If not I can always shoot it all over your face.
~

Re: Sasha!! Reply #18 on: March 04, 2009, 05:08:24 PM
Quote from: 13chemicals
If loving anal is wrong, I don't wanna be right
I'm assuming that's a 'yes', man ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Sasha!! Reply #19 on: March 05, 2009, 01:05:07 AM
I swallow because I always forget to spit.  Oh and Kyle that other Sasha, lil' Sash, is a 19 I think and she is my new nemesis.  The first time I met her I almost beat her up but a bunch of people stopped me.  She came up to me and said, "meh, you're old Sasha."  I replied, "when's your curfew?," and she said, "pshaw you're just jealous because I'm so hot, I look like a model."  I thought, "wtf?" and pushed her on the ground as hard as I could and she screamed so I went to kick her and my friend Dave stopped me.  Oh well.  I don't think she's your type, unless you can duct tape her mouth closed.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #20 on: March 05, 2009, 01:32:32 AM
Post pics plz.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #21 on: March 05, 2009, 02:09:25 AM
... or just keep it full so she can't speak
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Sasha!! Reply #22 on: March 05, 2009, 04:44:21 AM
agreed. and more of this younger hotter version thx
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #23 on: March 05, 2009, 09:33:56 AM
I know, it's shockingly revelatory.

But he'd gone to do something before the movie started, and that's when new Sasha showed up to the movie.  As he was walking past her, his eyes were glued to her.  Then, when he sat down, he asked me who she was.  I didn't know, so he turned and asked the guy next to him who she was.  Then, at the end of the movie, he started asking OTHER people who she was.  Like, targetting her specifically.

I'm sure he's driving to multiple SuperCuts in town each day, just looking for her now.  He even knows that she normally gets off work at 8:30, giving himself 3 hours per day to hunt for her.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #24 on: March 05, 2009, 09:35:38 AM
Oh and Kyle that other Sasha, lil' Sash, is a 19 I think and she is my new nemesis.  The first time I met her I almost beat her up but a bunch of people stopped me.  She came up to me and said, "meh, you're old Sasha."  I replied, "when's your curfew?," and she said, "pshaw you're just jealous because I'm so hot, I look like a model."  I thought, "wtf?" and pushed her on the ground as hard as I could and she screamed so I went to kick her and my friend Dave stopped me.  Oh well.  I don't think she's your type, unless you can duct tape her mouth closed.
Ah, that makes me feel better then.  I introduced myself to her after the movie (for Kyle's sake, which he did not follow up on), and when she said that her name was Sasha, I told her "Oh, that's funny.  We lost one Sasha earlier, so they must have called in a replacement Sasha."

She was not amused, and actually not that happy to be talking to me.  Oh well.

Kyle cowered.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #25 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:07 AM
LOL! From what I hear that's his normal MO.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #26 on: March 05, 2009, 09:46:56 AM
That would totally screw his carbon footprint...

Hey dipshit, here's a clue: Yellowpages.com + celphone = inevitable rejection. But you'll try anyway.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Sasha!! Reply #27 on: March 05, 2009, 09:47:23 AM
So let's see a picture already. This little minx sounds interesting. She enrages our Sasha, makes Kyle quail, and is disdainful of Lucas. And she's only 19? Come on, she's bound to have a facebook or myspace. You guys are all part of the same social network. Isn't she a friend of someone's friend or something?

Re: Sasha!! Reply #28 on: March 05, 2009, 09:50:54 AM
So let's see a picture already. This little minx sounds interesting. She enrages our Sasha, makes Kyle quail, and is disdainful of Lucas. And she's only 19? Come on, she's bound to have a facebook or myspace. You guys are all part of the same social network. Isn't she a friend of someone's friend or something?

She wasn't that great.  She was just small, which matched with Kyle's domination fantasies.

Re: Sasha!! Reply #29 on: March 05, 2009, 10:54:07 AM
He likes... proportion...
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!