Quote from: hip
i'm still drunk.
drunk loaded-gunning is way worse because the losers on my facebook friends list don't ever try to call me on stupid thoughts. they just "lol" or "tru dat!" my status updates, not realizing i hate them all and only can't delete them because my iphone fb app is an asshole. okay i'm all set with this post.

BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com(Read 2935 times)
BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com on: April 20, 2012, 01:22:12 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 02:32:12 AM
Here we go; enjoy, Ian ...
http://isanyoneup.net/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 03:02:42 AM
Hmmm, I just noticed that there's a "Guys" tab, and not a "Girls" tab, and most subjects there are guys ...
It's run by a woman, probably one that was scorned on IsAnyoneUp.Com and Hunter Moore ...

INTERESTING ....

... and it continues (kinda)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 07:04:52 PM
Theres both a girls and guys tab now.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:04:48 AM
Hmmmm ...
There's still more men on there (so far) ...
... now I wonder if I'm right
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:09:50 AM
Ok, I see in the "girls" posts that it's in the "girls" section, however, there's no "girls" tab in the header ...

I get where they are going with this, however, it's just not the same ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 06:15:41 AM

I am very confused as to what you're talking about.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:56:18 AM
Meh... I read that the day it went up...

No real loss in the grand scheme of things.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 01:33:41 PM
Yeah, and I figured out its "secret" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:02:53 PM
I don't understand this at all.  .net, .com?  Is it the same site?  Is it different?  Are they just playing some sort of game to avoid legal action?

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 10:03:35 PM
Nah, the .net is just a cheap knock off...

just like anti-social.cc was.

you'll note that while they're using some of the same standard pix for submit, Hunter Moore's visage is nowhere to be seen.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:06:18 PM by mosh »

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
IsAnyoneDown.Com is another one (IsAnyoneUp.TV, forwarded), and it seems a tad nicer, actually ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 02:57:14 AM
IsAnyBODYDown.Com, which is IsAnyoneUp.US ...
Also, http://1upem.com
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 01:54:01 AM
1upem.com lasted not even a week ...
Hahaha!

This one's interesting; I'd expected more GUYS for this concept ....
Everyone Should Pose Nude Once
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 12:28:57 AM
I guess BullyVille released the domain; it's back up again ....
Http://IsAnyoneUp.Com ....
Slightly different, but still back up and as a "regular" site ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #15 on: December 15, 2021, 12:29:37 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 03:40:23 PM

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 03:48:34 PM
‘I don’t regret anything, I wish I’d gone ten times harder’: Hunter Moore really has no remorse as he slams ‘misconceptions’ about IsAnyoneUp.com

Answering questions from viewers, Moore replied to Youtuber Daniel Wise asking if he had ‘any remorse’: ‘If there were any regrets, it’s that I didn’t go ten times harder, that’s probably my only regret.

‘If I’m being completely honest, I’m not here to cry a river, I’ve done my time, obviously these people were affected by the site and I feel bad for them, and they obviously need to air their grievances, but at the end of the day I did my time.’

He added: ‘I had a great time, I don’t regret anything, I wish I’d gone ten times harder because the outcome would [maybe he meant "wouldn't"] have been the same.’

Later on in the interview, Moore, now 36, claimed he had ‘changed’, continuing: ‘Do I regret everything? No. But I obviously regret a lot, and wish I would have handled it different. Do I wish I had never started the site? Of course I don’t regret it because it was awesome, but I made some decisions that ultimately were definitely not worth it.

‘I was drunk on this internet fame, and I was not prepared for that. I had horrible direction, and had nobody to help me out.’

He added: ‘I gained this God complex,’ continuing that ‘every single aspect of [his] life went out of control.’
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')