Quote from: Wozzek
Strange? What the fuck you think she's got cooties now you damnable ignoramus of a fool.
Wait a minute, she was coming onto a doltish virgin with the personality of cat shit, and I suppose that is pretty fucking strange, even by the standards of a girl who looks like she got her head from the bargain bin at the Irregular Cranium Outlet.

BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com(Read 2955 times)
BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com on: April 20, 2012, 01:22:12 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #1 on: April 26, 2012, 02:32:12 AM
Here we go; enjoy, Ian ...
http://isanyoneup.net/
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 03:02:42 AM
Hmmm, I just noticed that there's a "Guys" tab, and not a "Girls" tab, and most subjects there are guys ...
It's run by a woman, probably one that was scorned on IsAnyoneUp.Com and Hunter Moore ...

INTERESTING ....

... and it continues (kinda)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #3 on: April 26, 2012, 07:04:52 PM
Theres both a girls and guys tab now.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #4 on: April 27, 2012, 01:04:48 AM
Hmmmm ...
There's still more men on there (so far) ...
... now I wonder if I'm right
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #5 on: April 27, 2012, 01:09:50 AM
Ok, I see in the "girls" posts that it's in the "girls" section, however, there's no "girls" tab in the header ...

I get where they are going with this, however, it's just not the same ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #6 on: April 27, 2012, 06:15:41 AM

I am very confused as to what you're talking about.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #7 on: April 27, 2012, 10:56:18 AM
Meh... I read that the day it went up...

No real loss in the grand scheme of things.

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #8 on: April 27, 2012, 01:33:41 PM
Yeah, and I figured out its "secret" ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #9 on: April 27, 2012, 02:02:53 PM
I don't understand this at all.  .net, .com?  Is it the same site?  Is it different?  Are they just playing some sort of game to avoid legal action?

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #10 on: April 27, 2012, 10:03:35 PM
Nah, the .net is just a cheap knock off...

just like anti-social.cc was.

you'll note that while they're using some of the same standard pix for submit, Hunter Moore's visage is nowhere to be seen.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 10:06:18 PM by mosh »

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #11 on: April 30, 2012, 04:38:56 PM
IsAnyoneDown.Com is another one (IsAnyoneUp.TV, forwarded), and it seems a tad nicer, actually ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #12 on: June 15, 2012, 02:57:14 AM
IsAnyBODYDown.Com, which is IsAnyoneUp.US ...
Also, http://1upem.com
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #13 on: June 20, 2012, 01:54:01 AM
1upem.com lasted not even a week ...
Hahaha!

This one's interesting; I'd expected more GUYS for this concept ....
Everyone Should Pose Nude Once
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #14 on: December 15, 2021, 12:28:57 AM
I guess BullyVille released the domain; it's back up again ....
Http://IsAnyoneUp.Com ....
Slightly different, but still back up and as a "regular" site ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #15 on: December 15, 2021, 12:29:37 AM
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #16 on: August 02, 2022, 03:40:23 PM

Re: BullyVille.com shuts down Isanyoneup.com Reply #17 on: August 02, 2022, 03:48:34 PM
‘I don’t regret anything, I wish I’d gone ten times harder’: Hunter Moore really has no remorse as he slams ‘misconceptions’ about IsAnyoneUp.com

Answering questions from viewers, Moore replied to Youtuber Daniel Wise asking if he had ‘any remorse’: ‘If there were any regrets, it’s that I didn’t go ten times harder, that’s probably my only regret.

‘If I’m being completely honest, I’m not here to cry a river, I’ve done my time, obviously these people were affected by the site and I feel bad for them, and they obviously need to air their grievances, but at the end of the day I did my time.’

He added: ‘I had a great time, I don’t regret anything, I wish I’d gone ten times harder because the outcome would [maybe he meant "wouldn't"] have been the same.’

Later on in the interview, Moore, now 36, claimed he had ‘changed’, continuing: ‘Do I regret everything? No. But I obviously regret a lot, and wish I would have handled it different. Do I wish I had never started the site? Of course I don’t regret it because it was awesome, but I made some decisions that ultimately were definitely not worth it.

‘I was drunk on this internet fame, and I was not prepared for that. I had horrible direction, and had nobody to help me out.’

He added: ‘I gained this God complex,’ continuing that ‘every single aspect of [his] life went out of control.’
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')