Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Cannabis: Danzig's Story or How I Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Weed(Read 8585 times)
in my little reality, if it's legal ANYwhere in the US, it's legal EVERYwhere in the US

You mean like the US is one big country, and not 50 small ones?
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Note that fyrenza's reality is separate from everyone else's by a thick lead wall and three-dozen santa elves
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Perhaps ...  Oh, well, at least we're protected from nuclear attack, and elves are FUN to play with!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:30:32 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

oops.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 06:29:56 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

http://www.justice.gov/dea/programs/forensicsci/microgram/mg0309/mg0309.html

Apparently that "Spice" stuff I always thought was just a scam wasn't just a scam...
It apparently contains the synthetic HU-210 cannabinoid that made a splash in 2005 for inducing neural growth in the hippocampuses of lab rats.
HU-210 is at least 100 times as potent as THC.

elves are FUN to play with!

...wait. what?

machine elves.
Like yours.  Only different.

Now, with Medical MJ on the horizon, i just see no reason to quit, 'cuz in my little reality, if it's legal ANYwhere in the US, it's legal EVERYwhere in the US.  It will only be a matter of time before it happens, and until then, the laws and police are not too worried about small time folks.

the only thing i'm bummed about when it comes to moving to providence is that rhode island has not yet decriminalized marijuana, and i've quite enjoyed the freedom of smoking in my massachusetts-registered car and yard lately, even when the cops sit across the street at the bank and watch my place. come get me, douche-scrotes, i dare you. anyway, in providence i guess i'll just have to smoke inside, and limit my car smoking to times of absolute necessity only. i figure with the amount of crack around in providence, i will be very small potatoes for the police there.

REAL elves  (Hey, it's MY reality)
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Points if you're talking about DXM.
Otherwise...