Quote from: psychopathetic
whatever, but i'm not licking taint or rimming anyone with a hairy crack.

Bullies(Read 2071 times)
Bullies on: July 27, 2011, 08:27:21 AM
This stop bullying crap has gotten out of hand.  There's a freakin' government website dedicated to it:

http://www.stopbullying.gov/

I think kids & parents are a bunch of entitled cry babies. 

Re: Bullies Reply #1 on: July 27, 2011, 06:48:20 PM
Shut up and gimme your lunch money.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Bullies Reply #2 on: July 27, 2011, 07:04:28 PM
It's not just about taking someone's lunch money.  In some places It's getting pretty goddamn bad.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Bullies Reply #3 on: July 27, 2011, 10:13:30 PM
Shut up and don't be gay. And gimme your lunch money.

Re: Bullies Reply #4 on: July 28, 2011, 12:46:47 AM
What about the Bully's POV? Remember that game that came out for PS2 a few years back? I dismissed it out of hand but since then I've only become more impressed from what I've heard of it. They gain points with me for allowing the main character to be bisexual/gay. Has anyone played it?

Re: Bullies Reply #5 on: July 28, 2011, 02:43:56 AM
I've put it in my gamefly queue for the 360 a couple times, but ended up removing it because I wanted to make sure they shipped another game first.  A friend of mine says it's great, though.
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: Bullies Reply #6 on: July 28, 2011, 08:38:03 AM
Weak willed cry babies killing themselves. 

I don't believe bullying has gotten that much worse.  What may arguably have gotten worse is constant access to social media, but that's piece of shit parents buying 10 year olds cell phones and not monitoring their access to other technology.

Re: Bullies Reply #7 on: August 12, 2011, 08:07:32 AM
I was bullied and it messed me up.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Bullies Reply #8 on: August 12, 2011, 10:06:22 AM
No, what has happened is that peace doves are dictating our domestic social policy while war hawks have been making our foreign policy. You know, Christianity. And it's weakening our society from within. Don't spank, no guns, no violence, no touching persons of the opposite sex, but let's invade another Muslim nation and kill THEIR children...