Quote from: underclass
The Empire Strikes back in D-Minor laying on my couch after drinking 7 beers in the sun at a baseball game earlier today

Hoth? What the fuck, I thought this was return of the Jedi, who the fuck mixed up my disks >> Luke got got by the monster! >> The first transport is away, go rebels. >> Cloud City? What the hell, I thought there were asteroids, maybe that bit comes later after Luke meets Yoda >> Darth Vader is Luke's father, Ben why didn't you tell him >> End credits,
... shit that was quick but not as quick as sex with my wife's gonna be in this state.

Chrome Skips Next Major Update (M82) Due To Corona Virus(Read 1213 times)
It's looking to skip right to M83 (version 83)

... when the virus bullshit clears
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Chrome Skips Next Major Update (M82) Due To Corona Virus Reply #1 on: August 26, 2020, 12:47:51 PM
It's looking to skip right to M83 (version 83)

... when the virus bullshit clears
Guess I had no opinion on this.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Chrome Skips Next Major Update (M82) Due To Corona Virus Reply #2 on: August 26, 2020, 01:00:47 PM
But hey, where the fuck were we talking about Flo? I can't find the thread but just wanted to say Hell yeah, she is super fuckable doll. Okay that's all.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Chrome Skips Next Major Update (M82) Due To Corona Virus Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 12:08:22 PM
I use Firefox. I hate Chrome.

Re: Chrome Skips Next Major Update (M82) Due To Corona Virus Reply #4 on: September 01, 2020, 11:21:26 PM
Chrome is to bloated as of late ...

And I don't know where the Flo thread went ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')