Quote from: Drugmoth
She is a [17 year old] virgin, I'm infected, and I'm perfectly fine with a no sex relationship with her.

Cops = shit(Read 4036 times)
Cops = shit on: June 11, 2009, 04:40:04 PM
New thread for posting video of cops overreacting and being dicks.

Unedited Dash Cam Footage of Grandmother Being Tased

Re: Cops = shit Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 04:42:37 AM
I think we have all been annoyed by these opinionated little old ladies.

"I'm getting home in my car"

"No Mam"

You just can't ignore the bastards. If you can't "take em out" then you better fucking do what they say.

What was she stopped for?  I bet she was drunk.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 08:52:37 AM
I know how to solve this cop problem, and it begins with the teenagers. We have to teach them to be nice to the small kids, and how to take out the big kids with little dicks.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Cops = shit Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 10:54:02 AM
I have never ever had a problem with a cop that wasn't caused by me being a drunk obnoxious prick.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 11:02:47 AM
Well, you're always that way.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Cops = shit Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 11:36:09 AM
I've only had 7 wines tonight Eric, and I hope you don't mind me saying that you're underachieving

Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 04:19:51 PM
Meh. Cops have a vital job to do. Problem is there doesn't seem to be enough psychological testing done before they give some overcompensating asshat with an inferiority complex a badge and gun. But said asshats are still the minority.

In the county where I live the only cops you need to be wary of are the females. They're all bull-dykey and angry all the time.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Cops = shit Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:48:10 PM
If they legalized drugs, got rid of that black market & associated violence, and downgraded the armories cops lug around (and associated fear of violence), I think they'd be a lot easier to deal with.

You also wouldn't have forces desperate for members (like Baltimore) that seem to be happy to hire whatever half retarded power hungry prick applies.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 05:50:20 PM
Don't call me dude! My name is Officer Rivieri!

Re: Cops = shit Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 07:02:01 PM
The grandma getting tased was here in Austin.  The cop was using excessive force.  She refused to sign the ticket he was giving her, and instead of him just giving her the ticket, he got all pissy and freaked out.  He is going to get fired over this because he lost his cool, and now he looks like a giant asshole to the whole world.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 10:32:46 PM
He already looked like a giant asshole the moment he put the uniform on.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Cops = shit Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 10:05:15 AM

Re: Cops = shit Reply #12 on: January 25, 2010, 05:05:11 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/01/22/pennsylvania.arrest.dispute/index.html?hpt=Sbin

No surprise, really.  I think everyone I've ever met from Pittsburgh is a racist, so gangs of cops beating kids for being black is about what I would expect out of that town.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #13 on: January 26, 2010, 03:07:39 PM
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #14 on: January 26, 2010, 03:56:17 PM

Re: Cops = shit Reply #15 on: January 26, 2010, 04:40:46 PM
after working in the country for two years now, I respect city cops. when you're pulled aside they are usually just tired and disappointed that you had to be an asshole. Country cops are bored fuckers on power trips.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #16 on: January 26, 2010, 07:48:41 PM

Re: Cops = shit Reply #17 on: January 26, 2010, 08:03:13 PM
I don't think all cops are assholes. Just the vast majority of the ones I've met.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #18 on: January 26, 2010, 08:19:38 PM
I don't think all cops are assholes. Just the vast majority of the ones I've met.

Yes, this. They DO have a difficult job, and in a country where guns are everywhere. But Jesus, I stop for a bottle of bourbon on the way home and I get pulled over for a burnt out tag light and end up spending a night in a cage for something that was clearly NOT my fault and NOT my problem.

Step the fuck out from behind the badge and exercise a little common fucking sense.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #19 on: January 26, 2010, 08:36:57 PM
and there's the rub... They were using common sense.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #20 on: January 26, 2010, 08:38:37 PM
No they were using Spidey Sense...

Re: Cops = shit Reply #21 on: January 26, 2010, 08:41:23 PM
My personal hatred of cops stems from:

being a dick prone to vandalism and drunken escapades.

having been hassled repeatedly when I was doing nothing to deserve it.

running in a circle of friends briefly with a lot of cops, who couldn't stop being dicks long enough to hang out and have a good time.

knowing that the kids I knew growing up who decided to become cops did so for such great reasons as they wanted to carry a gun or they wanted to be able to fuck people up.

being disgusted by a society that chooses to use force to deal with social problems and disgusted with people who would choose to be that agent.

And several other reasons I might be able to think of were I not drunk.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #22 on: January 26, 2010, 09:06:30 PM

Hmmm

Re: Cops = shit Reply #23 on: January 26, 2010, 09:09:07 PM
A mystery, wrapped in a  riddle, inside an enigma...

Re: Cops = shit Reply #24 on: January 26, 2010, 09:23:58 PM

Hmmm

Not necessarily at the same time.  The former is just an admission that I have instigated negative interactions in the past.

Contrary to popular opinion, I spend most of my time sober.  I even dress like a professional most days of the week... Yet somehow, I draw both the weirdos and the cops.

I might be the pied piper of degenerates.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 10:26:35 PM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: Cops = shit Reply #25 on: January 26, 2010, 10:08:23 PM
Zooms, but werent you pulled over by a country cop? Most of those guys are just bored cow tippers. I had one follow me with a radar gun for a mile hoping he could pull me over for going a mile over the speed limit. Thankfully I saw him and threw cruise control on. Loads of Country cops love giving city drivers a real hard time. these are the same assholes who believe they are doing some great service by ticketing drivers on country roads, and they'll tell you all about how you need to respect them for that. Lastly, some of them refer to jobs as "waste management" (heard that one myself!). Bored motherfuckers looking for something to do.

On the other hand, philly cops have it tough. They are underpaid, understaffed, work long ass hours, and shot at constantly. I give those guys a lot of credit. They've never bothered me for something I wasn't already guilty of and are really helpful when you need them as long as your calm. Sure, they've said a lot of dumb shit to me when ive been pulled over (My favorite was "Whats a girl from South Philly doing in North Philly at 1am? [completely disregarding the fact that I have a university shirt on and was pulled over in front of the university, and had open books all over the car]) but its mostly out of disappointment. Most can take a joke (IE: to the above question I answered: Buying crack? What do you think?) and usually are too busy fighting real crimes to deal with little shit.

Re: Cops = shit Reply #26 on: January 26, 2010, 10:46:52 PM
I have never ever had a problem with a cop that wasn't caused by me being a drunk obnoxious prick.

AMEN, my Brother!  ONE time was all it took for me to get an attitude adjustment ~ the fucking drunk tank SUX!  Even if you DO only have to stay for 4 hours...
Signature :      X   

Re: Cops = shit Reply #27 on: January 27, 2010, 02:34:21 AM
I've had interactions with Police on occasion, and as long as the cops dont feel threatened by me, they've been ok. Last thing I want is some Victorian Police officer feeling remotely threatened by me, because they have the reputation of shoot first and perhaps ask questions much much later.

One time I got stopped by some undercover cops. I was driving about 50 kilometres an hour over the limit, and they were ready to go all Rodney King on me. The way I handled them, by the end they were actually cool to me. Still lost my licence in the end, but I didnt get banged up or shot.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 02:34:58 AM by Mosh »