Quote from: Zoomie
Topless grannys in a ragtop Studebaker. Grabs Dave's attention everytime...

Ugh, pain! Hurting! (Read 28471 times)
Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #60 on: August 20, 2009, 09:05:40 AM
Man, I ate tuna like once a day for several months, and haven't been able to stomach it ever since.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #61 on: August 20, 2009, 09:11:51 AM
tuna does, but I think the idea is to limit it to maybe three times a week? Or maybe just once?

TUNA???

Try four times per YEAR!

And it MUST be a tuna casserole, with TONS of cheese!

If i ever have to go to prison?  They "sell" instant Mac & cheese,

AND tuna in water.

i'm set, for life!   (You know, in the event that i'n sentenced to LIFE for smoking Herb, and transporting <gasp> at most, 1 lb. at a time.)

i don't really care.  They'll scare me for about 13 hours.  Then, i'll be so over it,

and what will be, will be.

They don't "want" me ~ major health probs, low potential for conviction (i've never been busted), so on and so forth.

If they DO want me?  Hey!  i could dig some more higher education,

and a vacation at Club FED.

Here i yam!
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #62 on: August 20, 2009, 09:30:01 AM
You gotta lay off the canned shit and get it fresh. You'll never go back.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #63 on: August 20, 2009, 10:11:53 AM
poor omni krsna. if i could cook all your meals for you you'd be all set and i think you know it. don't hate the playa'.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #64 on: August 20, 2009, 10:14:03 AM
tuna. mmmmm. tuna rolls are awesome. or tuna that is seared on the outside and raw on the inside and has a nice peppercorn crust. mmmmm.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #65 on: August 20, 2009, 10:16:35 AM
poor omni krsna. if i could cook all your meals for you you'd be all set and i think you know it. don't hate the playa'.

I have no doubt it would be delicious and satisfying, it's obvious you have mad vegan skillz!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #66 on: August 20, 2009, 02:24:55 PM
tuna. mmmmm. tuna rolls are awesome. or tuna that is seared on the outside and raw on the inside and has a nice peppercorn crust. mmmmm.

i can't do raw foods ~ if i have to kill and dress it, it's going to be COOKED, through and through.  i already had to drain it's blood, skin it's pelt, and butcher it, and even the THOUGHT of eating it half-raw turns my stomach...

i will eat what i kill, make no mistake.  Just not raw...
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #67 on: August 20, 2009, 02:33:35 PM
Run nigga! RUN!!!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #68 on: August 20, 2009, 03:07:11 PM
Run nigga! RUN!!!

Oh, Lord, forgive me, but...

Dark meat is more succulent, eh?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 03:07:33 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #69 on: August 20, 2009, 03:49:47 PM
"Loyalty to a petrified opinion never yet broke a chain or freed a human soul."
Mark Twain

That can really be said for anything, and while those people were incredibly intelligent, they are not nutritionists. (Though i suppose Ghandi could count)

Like Si, I guess what can really irk me about vegans or vegetarians are that certain ones can be awfully self righteous.

And again, like Si, do what you do, and do it. if someone doesn't agree or do the same, just let them be.
Its all gravy, baby

I hate them too. But I also hate self righteous atheists and meat eaters.

People that seem to think because other vegetarians and vegans act in a certain manner to other non-vegetarians they have every right to do that to me.

I dont fucking push my beliefs on people but for some reason they have every right to do it to me.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #70 on: August 20, 2009, 04:13:33 PM

People that seem to think because other vegetarians and vegans act in a certain manner to other non-vegetarians they have every right to do that to me.

I dont fucking push my beliefs on people but for some reason they have every right to do it to me.

The thing is, we, humans, were MEANT to be omnivores ~ we need the proteins and things we don't even know about yet, from MEAT.

There really isn't any getting over that.

It's a fact.  Denying it?  Is ignorant.  (YOU aren't ignorant, but that certain belief IS.)

We were given authority over EVERYTHING.  We may eat of anything that God gave us.  You can't deny the way human bodies "work," you know?

It does not compute.

If you, or your child/husband/mother/etc. were dying of starvation?  You would kill, cook, and eat, AS WELL as harvest, cook and eat.

That's just how we're made, sweetie.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #71 on: August 20, 2009, 04:21:54 PM
My family havent eaten meat for generations, I'm healthy thanks.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #72 on: August 20, 2009, 04:25:33 PM
The women have.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #73 on: August 20, 2009, 04:26:31 PM
According to the videos I've seen, they don't swallow. But they wear it well.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #74 on: August 20, 2009, 04:27:30 PM
You saw the wrong Vids.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #75 on: August 20, 2009, 04:29:39 PM
I like to see the matching pulsations of his shaft and her throat as the transaction is made. It's called proof.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #76 on: August 20, 2009, 04:37:45 PM
The women have.

And the women have a lot of health problems... hmm...

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #77 on: August 20, 2009, 04:40:43 PM
We were talking about cock, Sakhi.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #78 on: August 20, 2009, 04:44:32 PM
So was I.

I should go get myself a better sense of humour.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 04:45:02 PM by Sakhi »

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #79 on: August 20, 2009, 04:48:09 PM
I dont fucking push my beliefs on people but for some reason they have every right to do it to me.[/img]

Tell them to shut it, just like we (on the opposite side) are saying.

I DO know what you mean about the godless thing, though. Some atheists get positively RABID about religion, and sometimes they have it all very very wrong. Many of them hate because they don't understand the mechanics of an ideology, or they look back 500 years and scorn a belief system for past mistakes. It makes those of us (non preachy atheists) look pretty bad.

Then again, we are all very very aware of how preachy the religious can get. And Im not just talking Christians, either.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #80 on: August 20, 2009, 05:09:01 PM
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #81 on: August 20, 2009, 05:17:25 PM

Tell them to shut it, just like we (on the opposite side) are saying.

I DO know what you mean about the godless thing, though. Some atheists get positively RABID about religion, and sometimes they have it all very very wrong. Many of them hate because they don't understand the mechanics of an ideology, or they look back 500 years and scorn a belief system for past mistakes. It makes those of us (non preachy atheists) look pretty bad.

Then again, we are all very very aware of how preachy the religious can get. And Im not just talking Christians, either.

No one here knows a fuck about Hinduism yet they all like to bash it.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the shut it method. It doesnt solve anything, doesn't even get them to shut up...
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:25:06 PM by Sakhi »

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #82 on: August 20, 2009, 05:23:42 PM

The thing is, we, humans, were MEANT to be omnivores ~ we need the proteins and things we don't even know about yet, from MEAT.

There really isn't any getting over that.

It's a fact.  Denying it?  Is ignorant.  (YOU aren't ignorant, but that certain belief IS.)

We were given authority over EVERYTHING.  We may eat of anything that God gave us.  You can't deny the way human bodies "work," you know?

It does not compute.

If you, or your child/husband/mother/etc. were dying of starvation?  You would kill, cook, and eat, AS WELL as harvest, cook and eat.

That's just how we're made, sweetie.

The best study comparing vegetarian diets practiced by the Seventh Day Adventists to the general population indicates that a vegetarian diet results in a 1.5-2 year increase in life expectancy.

Statistical studies comparing dietary patterns generally show better health outcomes for diets composed of low volumes of meat and high volumes of vegetables.

Also, the protein studies about mixing & matching vegetable proteins to meet requirements were debunked years ago.  You can obtain well above the minimum protein requirement of 10% of caloric intake from vegetable sources.  The one thing that is true is that vegetarians and vegans especially can be prone to Vitamin B deficiency - which is why many things like soy milk are fortified with Vitamin B.

Humans can eat a healthy diet in many varied ways - meat or no meat.  We're not meant to eat any particular thing, which is one of the reasons humans have been so successful - we're not tied to a particular habitat or food source.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #83 on: August 20, 2009, 05:49:39 PM
My family havent eaten meat for generations, I'm healthy thanks.

so you say, but...

your brother is in juvenile diabetes;

your mother cannot tolerate eggs.

Why?  What could possibly cause those conditions?

Are they taking Amino acids to replace what they're missing from meat?

Have y'all ever TRIED meat, to see how your family would react?

This isn't meant to be argumentative, but it's something YOU need to examine, and ask YOURSELF, eh?

Sweetie?  If you are denying the very basics of human nature?  There's something bad the matter...

That's Science AND my God.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2009, 05:51:14 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #84 on: August 20, 2009, 05:57:23 PM
My mother has never eaten eggs in her life. There is nothing about tolerating it. I don't know where you got that from Fy but there's nothing medical about it.

Her parents thought eating egg was bad, that it is still meat. That is all.

And yes my brother is diabetic. That doesn't mean it's directly due to not eating meat. I know a girl of my age who is also diabetic. She eats a plenty meatz.

There's an increase in diabetes here anyway, and most people here are meat eaters. Methinks it's something else.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #85 on: August 20, 2009, 06:06:58 PM
high fructose corn syrup?

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #86 on: August 20, 2009, 06:17:39 PM
...sure.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #87 on: August 20, 2009, 06:29:39 PM

Wrong and wrong. Please do not confuse the enlightened  periphery with the ignorant rabble. KTHX

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #88 on: August 20, 2009, 06:33:03 PM

Wrong and wrong. Please do not confuse the enlightened  periphery with the ignorant rabble. KTHX

Here geographically, not here in LG, brah.

Re: Ugh, pain! Hurting! Reply #89 on: August 20, 2009, 06:33:25 PM

Are you kidding me? When? I don't think anyone here even cares about Hinduism.

Anyway, I'm not a fan of the shut it method. It doesnt solve anything, doesn't even get them to shut up...

I like to give people enough rope to hang themselves, such as when you let a 16 year old girl who doesn't even prepare her own meals tell you how you should feed yourself.

Quote from: emp
The best study comparing vegetarian diets practiced by the Seventh Day Adventists to the general population indicates that a vegetarian diet results in a 1.5-2 year increase in life expectancy.

Statistical studies comparing dietary patterns generally show better health outcomes for diets composed of low volumes of meat and high volumes of vegetables.

Not that it's has any relevance, but man, my ex-wife had a 7th day branch of the family, and they were the biggest, fattest vegetarians ev4r!

Only a 1.5 to 2 year increase in life expectancy is pretty dismal for living a life of pious self-deprivation of meat. What would be interesting is a quality of life metric. Did they have fewer health problems during their later years? Were they more alert, or active? What about prescription medicines, did they take more, less, or the same, and what were those medicines meant to treat?

That type of data would be great.

Also, there have been studies done with mice that showing that a reduction in overall calories creates a longer life span, so a natural question would be whether the 1.5 to 2 year increase in life span was due to the elimination of meat itself, or was it a by-product of diet containing fewer calories overall?

KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com