Quote from: FAH-Q
Quote from: 13chemicals
Then they asked for two professional letters of recommendation.  I got one of my professors to do that and then I asked my friend Dave to do one.  But he's a dumbass.  So I hope he gets it done.
I dunno, yo. He's a cool guy and all but is he really who you want to give you a recommendation? I mean he talks about anal sex a whole lot and never leaves Jacksonville.

Question for Older Membership of L-G(Read 41993 times)
Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #60 on: August 29, 2009, 08:54:47 PM
I'm still not quite sure what everyone has been so stressed about.

Also, since I didn't make the list - I am over educated and grumpy.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #61 on: August 29, 2009, 09:05:36 PM
Which is why you didn't make the list. I was trying to get people to stay.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #62 on: August 29, 2009, 09:09:23 PM
Also, since I didn't make the list - I am over educated and gimpy.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #63 on: August 29, 2009, 09:17:11 PM
Happy to be on list. Not happy to be lumped in with Kyle.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #64 on: August 29, 2009, 09:20:17 PM
Don't fall asleep.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #65 on: August 29, 2009, 09:25:26 PM
Note for all users: Model a gimp mask for Mosh once, just once, and he will never let you live it down.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #66 on: August 29, 2009, 10:06:32 PM
Had a  sort of "Duh!" epiphany, eh?
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 10:07:18 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #67 on: August 30, 2009, 03:24:43 AM
I've been keeping quiet because I'm not one to impose on other people's shit, I always hated it when people came to RT and started crying and carrying on because we weren't the hippies they expected.  I'll probably lurk more or less until I get the hang of shit.  And lol, HHB, it's funny because what you're doing here is pretty similar to stuff we would've jumped up people's asses for at RT.  I'm not complaining, just an amusing observation.

Quote from: collywobblemona on a different forum
After 3 invites, I couldn't say no. Especially since Loaded-Gun's full of a bunch of whiny crying bitch babies. I'll give you guys 2 guesses as to who I am.

Sounds like you're fucking complaining to me.

I don't get people. I really really don't.

WTF?  Bringing shit up from another forum?  yeah, whatever.  I'm out.

Pwned by the kid.

P.S. All I need to know about this hillbilly idiot is that they keep using that faggot-ass eyeroll emoticon. Once I see that for the third or fourth post in a row I know I can blissfully scroll past whatever stupid shit they are saying without missing anything.

P.S. If you think this is bad, you would have never made it past day one in the old a-s days. You should be thankful people have gotten more tolerant.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 03:26:45 AM by Lothar »
Skybox, right up here in section La-Di-Dah.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #68 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:56 AM
Well, my balls still itch, i want to know who the fuck game me the crabs.

No more orgies with you mother fuckers.
fuck you and your little dog too

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #69 on: August 30, 2009, 09:10:24 AM

P.S. All I need to know about this hillbilly idiot is that they keep using that faggot-ass eyeroll emoticon. Once I see that for the third or fourth post in a row I know I can blissfully scroll past whatever stupid shit they are saying without missing anything.

look fuck head, i dont give a fuck if you like the things i do or not.. thanks for reiterating that use of smileys irritate you and others here. i will be sure and use them much MUCH more now.. ::)

:-*  ;D

but you have the right idea.. just scroll right on by any post that says hippiehillbilly on it.. ;)

seems like i made that suggestion here already more than once.. ::)

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #70 on: August 30, 2009, 09:24:47 AM
aren't you an old timer? have you given any thought to the idea of growing up? what the hell crawled up your ass to want to be such an irritating faggot? potato bugs? aren't you supposed to be a hippie? take it the fuck easy with trying to piss us off. how many times does one have to hear the same thing to get it through their skull? nobody actually gives a flying fuck if you use your gay emoticons, but most people here will just scroll past anything you say without reading it if your content is such that every line is punctuated with a different yellow symbol. are you taking yourself so seriously in that you think you will truly upset anyone here? we'll just never respect you. what kind of masochist are you to want to stay in a land in which the natives have no respect for you, when there are so many other lands out there for you to go to?

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #71 on: August 30, 2009, 10:15:13 AM
im not trying to piss anyone off. i am giving back whats given to me.

if yall think im just gonna sit with my mouth shut while yall belittle and criticize me your wrong..

like i  have already said, i can play nice and i have no problem doing so,however as long as i am being insulted,belittled and criticized i will continue to give it right fucking back.

yall may be used to folks cowering in a corner over your insults but i aint like most folks.

ya want me to play nice and treat yall with respect? then yall play nice and treat me with respect.

its that simple.  ;)

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #72 on: August 30, 2009, 10:16:55 AM
Simple would be if you ignored it. You keep going.

/hint
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #73 on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:15 AM

/hint

umm, once again, that shit works both ways.i will not ignore attacks,nor should i.

oh and BTW, im only halfa hippie, and that half aint the peace and love half..  ;D

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #74 on: August 30, 2009, 10:27:15 AM
The 'nor should i' part is what makes you a child.

/btw.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #75 on: August 30, 2009, 10:38:27 AM
The good ol' boy from Georgia vs. the good ol' boy from Kentucky.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #76 on: August 30, 2009, 10:40:09 AM

/hint

umm, once again, that shit works both ways.i will not ignore attacks,nor should i.

oh and BTW, im only halfa hippie, and that half aint the peace and love half..  ;D

You're the half with bad hygiene?
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #77 on: August 30, 2009, 10:41:52 AM
like i  have already said, i can play nice and i have no problem doing so,however as long as i am being insulted,belittled and criticized i will continue to give it right fucking back.

You honestly believe this? Dude, no offense, but nobody here knows or gives much of a fuck about who you are. Yet you've clearly shown that we're getting under your skin. This isn't a good combination for you.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #78 on: August 30, 2009, 11:00:39 AM
*sits in his corner and munches popcorn, watching the show*

I don't have a clue as to what's being argued here even after reading the whole thread.
Thou shall not fear. Thou shall not fall. Thou shall not fly. Thou shall not cry. Thou shall not die.

I can't wait til I'm old enough to feel ways about stuff. - Philip J. Fry

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #79 on: August 30, 2009, 11:08:00 AM
Hillbilly always starts his letters to the editor with "You probably won't even print this..."
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #80 on: August 30, 2009, 11:09:49 AM
Just like start your letters to Penthouse Forum, "You probably won't believe this, but it actually happened..."

And then tell the story of the two trannies and the exploding cab.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #81 on: August 30, 2009, 11:12:29 AM
What? How else are you going to start that kind of story?
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #82 on: August 30, 2009, 11:14:42 AM
Well change that shit up with some golden showers once in a while huh?

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #83 on: August 30, 2009, 11:31:11 AM

You're the half with bad hygiene?

im sure yall would consider it bad.. i consider it natural.. :D

You honestly believe this? Dude, no offense, but nobody here knows or gives much of a fuck about who you are. Yet you've clearly shown that we're getting under your skin. This isn't a good combination for you.

no offense but i dont give a fuck who any of you are either..  yes its OBVIOUS you dont know me if you think your getting under my skin. i do this shit for entertainment. im laughing my ass off at how irritated you all are by me..

zoomie i cant believe you surround yourself with such thin skinned whine ass bitches..

Hillbilly always starts his letters to the editor with "You probably won't even print this..."

actually i start them with  " i know you wont read past the next line much less print this."  ;D

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #84 on: August 30, 2009, 11:39:41 AM
zoomie i cant believe you surround yourself with such thin skinned whine ass bitches...

Well I do thrive on chaos...

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #85 on: August 30, 2009, 11:45:53 AM
and chubby sluts

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #86 on: August 30, 2009, 11:52:13 AM
Damn straight.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #87 on: August 30, 2009, 02:49:30 PM
aren't you an old timer? have you given any thought to the idea of growing up? what the hell crawled up your ass to want to be such an irritating faggot? potato bugs? aren't you supposed to be a hippie? take it the fuck easy with trying to piss us off. how many times does one have to hear the same thing to get it through their skull? nobody actually gives a flying fuck if you use your gay emoticons, but most people here will just scroll past anything you say without reading it if your content is such that every line is punctuated with a different yellow symbol. are you taking yourself so seriously in that you think you will truly upset anyone here? we'll just never respect you. what kind of masochist are you to want to stay in a land in which the natives have no respect for you, when there are so many other lands out there for you to go to?

<~  <raises hand...>  (aHem!)  Errr, this kind? ...

But, look,

hhBill IS a cool dude, and of ALL the folks i would have said would "fit right in" over here, HE certainly topped the list.

i think most of the HF'er's left, but y'all Do want to keep this dude, AND his wife, Dilligaf.

i mean, come on, folks ~ all the kids are out playing ~ even i can think of Better Things To Do ...
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 02:59:05 PM by fyrenza »
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #88 on: August 30, 2009, 03:33:25 PM
im laughing my ass off at how irritated you all are by me...

And they take it all so goddamned seriously.  Pathetic.

Re: Question for Older Membership of L-G Reply #89 on: August 30, 2009, 03:41:16 PM
NotDead, here's a neat idea: Why don't you and Adam go back to your little gay gloryhole and talk some more shit about other people you don't even know.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2009, 03:42:06 PM by Zoomie »