Quote from: DrugMoth
And don't forget to hide your hot female friends if I come over.  Unless you feel like spending some quality time with the police telling them your side of the story.

diary(Read 26623 times)
diary on: November 01, 2009, 07:43:05 PM
Day 1: Nick hungover from the most out of control halloween party ever. Ian arrives at 11, comes straight to my house. I swear that man has a built in GPS. We go up to Ginza so he can get camera batteries and some money out. Back to hotel. Luke, Brook and Kyle arrive and wait at the airport for Sasha. Waiting. Waiting. She never posted her correct flight details and the airline wouldn't tell us whether she was on the plane. I called frikking quarantine to check if she's got busted dealing coke to the air hostesses. Luke, Brook and Kyle come into the city and we get them to the hotel. Sasha calls, 5 hr plane delay. We go out for food and getting sasha on the train from the airport turns into mission extremely difficult but happens eventually. Thank god everyone rented a cell. Luke gets drunk of shochu easily so I have a fall-back plan. We spend the evening in the hotel because it's late and people are tired. Booze was drunk. Pics of a certain kiwi wearing brooks tights to come I think. Not sure when we finished, late, tired. The tokyo auto-show is on today so Kyle and Ian will go to that and the rest of us will look around.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: diary Reply #1 on: November 01, 2009, 07:50:52 PM
I thought I'd have to pull out the "GHEY" on you until I realized this was a diary for THE JAPAN TRIP!!!

I'd have made that the title, personally ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: diary Reply #2 on: November 01, 2009, 08:33:06 PM
understatement is the new negro
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: diary Reply #3 on: November 01, 2009, 10:56:08 PM
I thought it said "dairy".
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: diary Reply #4 on: November 02, 2009, 08:00:14 AM
I'm boycotting this tread because of sour grapes.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: diary Reply #5 on: November 02, 2009, 08:07:47 AM
I would have made that trip WAY more fun.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: diary Reply #6 on: November 02, 2009, 08:08:24 AM
Nobody wants their dicks sucked by you.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: diary Reply #7 on: November 02, 2009, 08:09:05 AM
Speak for yourself.  Sasha might.
~

Re: diary Reply #8 on: November 02, 2009, 08:22:30 AM
other people carried cameras today... sorry

10:40 am, meet for brunch, tired. Why am I this tired? Turned out I got blitzed drunk last night, go New Zealand. Tricky was mean and took photos. Party split in two today, Kyle and Ian went to Tokyo auto show and the rest of us went to Harajuku, Meiji Shrine and Shibuya. I think I was a hungover liability but everyone had a good time. I'm learning how to buy embarrassing womens drugs from chemists in Japanese. The americans are all very jetlagged and went to bed early tonight. Tomorrow we leave on the bullet train for a guilt-trip to Hiroshima.

Re: diary Reply #9 on: November 02, 2009, 08:25:00 AM

Assuming you could have financially afforded to come along on this lil shindig, you still wouldnt have, because you are a bigger hermit than Dave.

Tokyo Auto show was very cool. Many many very hot Japanese models draping themselves across all manner of Japanese automotive metal. Many photos traken to be come Kyles future stroke material.

Also Kyle has taken the (abbrivated) Mosh tour of Akihabara. Showed him the hidden adult toy shop surrounded by brothels. Aquired vending machine henti figure for him. Think that set him up for the day.

Evening eating awesome food with everyone, drinking, and having an early night due to tomorrows early Shinkansen ride to Hiroshima.

I sorta drunk right now. All goodness.

Re: diary Reply #10 on: November 02, 2009, 09:30:02 AM
you are a bigger hermit than Dave.
Yeah Dave's been getting quite a bit of this recently, but I don't really see him as the most reclusive per se.

Re: diary Reply #11 on: November 02, 2009, 09:39:57 AM
Now that Danzig has confessed that he'll suck your cock if you come visit him I think Dave's visitor list is about to get a lot shorter.

"Hmm... Let's see. Should I go to Florida and suffer in humid stifling heat, or go to Maine and get neck bearded blowjobs?"

Maybe you should Dave should start giving out blowjobs too.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: diary Reply #12 on: November 02, 2009, 09:41:20 AM

Assuming you could have financially afforded to come along on this lil shindig, you still wouldnt have, because you are a bigger hermit than Dave.

Not if you give me the correct drug cocktail.

Now that Danzig has confessed that he'll suck your cock if you come visit him I think Dave's visitor list is about to get a lot shorter.

"Hmm... Let's see. Should I go to Florida and suffer in humid stifling heat, or go to Maine and get neck bearded blowjobs?"

Maybe you should Dave should start giving out blowjobs too.

Friends are not for sucking.
~

Re: diary Reply #13 on: November 02, 2009, 09:42:42 AM
If you can't suck off your friends, then who can you suck off?
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: diary Reply #14 on: November 02, 2009, 09:43:53 AM
Um, all those people who AREN'T your friends?
~

Re: diary Reply #15 on: November 02, 2009, 09:46:28 AM
Man, I totally don't understand you. You'll suck dick, but not make out with a dude, and now you'd rather suck off strangers than your friends? I mean, what the fuck?

If I was the kind of dude that sucked dick I certainly wouldn't exclude my friends from the dick sucking.
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: diary Reply #16 on: November 02, 2009, 09:48:09 AM
It just makes things uncomfortable, trust me.
~

Re: diary Reply #17 on: November 02, 2009, 10:01:50 AM
I guess if you don't want your family to know, it's better not to let anyone else you know find out.

On the other hand, you risk running into anonymous family at the rest stop glory hole!

Re: diary Reply #18 on: November 02, 2009, 10:31:59 AM
Oh, a lot of people know....the judgmental people are the ones that aren't worth saying anything to.
~

Re: diary Reply #19 on: November 02, 2009, 10:45:13 AM
OK Try this line on for size: "I love you Johnny Cakes..."
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: diary Reply #20 on: November 02, 2009, 10:57:40 AM
Johnny should share that cake.
~

Re: diary Reply #21 on: November 02, 2009, 12:21:44 PM
Mmm, pie.

Re: diary Reply #22 on: November 02, 2009, 02:54:38 PM
ARGH! That's two nights in a row I have woken up at 4:30am. Damn this timezone shit.

Sex shop fun with Ian was seriously entertaining. I got a remote-controlled "egg" vibrator (Dylan you homo, it's not for you), and like Ian said this funny little naked anime toy from a machine that dispenses toys-in-containers, like gumballs. While we were at the shop that is sandwiched between a couple of brothels, we got to see a working girl come out (cute to boot), obviously having just serviced some lonely, old, Japanese business man with a vienna sausage dangling tween his legs.

Tokyo Motor Show was SICK! So many hot pieces of ass, and the cars were OK too.  

Gonna try and get a couple of more hours of sleep before we have to get on the train, and feel all depressed about dropping atomic bombs on cities.

Too lazy to upload any more right now, but here's the store front for the little shop under the tracks in Akihabara that Ian has talked about before. I should have gotten video of how you actually get up into the store because that was the fun of the whole thing, but again too lazy to get the vid camera out at the time.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2009, 03:02:07 PM by bagman »

Re: diary Reply #23 on: November 02, 2009, 03:13:33 PM
A whole shop devoted to Duty Free DSes and SPs.
My. Kind. Of. Town.

Re: diary Reply #24 on: November 03, 2009, 12:52:46 PM
I thought it said "dairy".

Me too, another lactose intolerance rant or something.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: diary Reply #25 on: November 03, 2009, 10:09:09 PM
breaking the posting strike to say:

KARAOKE LAST NIGHT WAS THE BEST THING EVER.

People who didn't come to Japan are suckas.
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: diary Reply #26 on: November 03, 2009, 11:20:20 PM
For me; Japan is close enough for a daytrip.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: diary Reply #27 on: November 04, 2009, 12:01:48 AM
And your point is what?
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: diary Reply #28 on: November 04, 2009, 12:17:48 AM
Since when does a person need a point to post here ?
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: diary Reply #29 on: November 04, 2009, 12:20:34 AM
SO. HUNG. OVER.

MUST. FIND. FOOD.

Expect incriminating pictures and video to surface at some stage.