Quote from: Doormouse
I keep finding LEGOs on the street as I walk to school. I always pick them up and then add them to a growing sculpture when I get home. I have some 15 or 20 pieces by now. My friends always feel obliged to remind me that picking shit off the street is unhealthy. Fuck that noise. If I see a LEGO, it's going in my pocket. My only fear is if the muggers figure me out and make a line of them leading into a side alley.

Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days?(Read 1241 times)
Hurricane Isaias ....

Rides accidentally going backwards ...

Now, a true sinking ship ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #1 on: August 05, 2020, 01:38:14 AM
See what I mean about expanding the current post list. I would have never seen this without scrolling down and looking for the word New.
I'll come back and check the links later.
Reality; A shared narrative we all agree to believe.

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #2 on: August 05, 2020, 03:40:39 AM
Also, a bit proud of Disney World I'm guessing.

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #3 on: August 06, 2020, 12:04:06 AM
They are fucking it ALL up ...
... and the Covid shit isn't getting any better in Florida (thus, why I'm not there at the moment)
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #4 on: August 10, 2020, 09:34:34 PM
Florida was a nation-wide leader in getting public health officials to quit!

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #5 on: August 13, 2020, 05:11:17 PM
And that might not change anytime soon ...

Now they are offering extreme discounts to Florida residents, the ones that they fucked over the worst ... For example, buy one ticket and get the rest of the season for free ... It seems to me they used to do that before they completely fucked us over before ...
*sigh*
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #6 on: August 14, 2020, 11:50:55 AM
I went to Disney for the first time like a week before the first shutdowns.

I can't imagine living anywhere near that mess.

I also don't understand why people go to it over and over. I work with people that go down every couple of years. Some of was interesting - like riding the Haunted Mansion ride after seeing the movie on the Disney channel as a kid was kind of neat, same with Pirates of the Carribean. And the Figment ride was good. And I enjoyed the "ride" with the behind the scenes environmental stuff. But a lot of the park was really dated - the animatronics, for instance, are badly dated on a lot of things. And some of the stuff people told me was great wasn't even that good - some ice cream/pineapple thing? Drinking around the world at Epcott? Ugh. I get better beer selection at almost any dedicated brew place in Maryland and can get way better food to boot. And dear god, no beer in the magic kingdom with all of those fucking children and parents who can't be bothered to keep track of 'em. Even the characters were behind roped off areas with lines, rather than roaming the park - I didn't expect that part at all. Plus the Star Wars stuff didn't live up to the hype. They did kind of a crappy job on it in my opinion, they could have made that whole area immersive like Universal did with Harry Potter but they failed. It's just an area to buy expensive light sabers.

And the restaurants in that Disney outdoor mall are as expensive as almost anyplace I've been in the US, but not as good.

I had more fun at Universal than Disney. The rides were better and I thought it was organized better as well.

Anyway. I'll probably never go back to Orlando unless I have to go for work. I'd go to Universal again, but it isn't worth the trip to Florida. I'd go to Busch Gardens Williamsburg instead next time I want to go on rides, since they've got good roller coasters and it's not a mess like Orlando.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2020, 11:52:15 AM by Emperor Reagan »

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #7 on: August 14, 2020, 01:26:30 PM
Florida was a nation-wide leader in getting public health officials to quit!
Was this under Jeb?

Re: Disney - Is Covid Really Your Worst Obstacle These Days? Reply #8 on: August 14, 2020, 06:14:12 PM
I used to go to Disney because I got passes for free, but Universal is much better, so is Busch Gardens ... And for all the reasons you stated ...
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

|)__/)
('')_('')