Quote from: Zoomie
Every thread can't be about fat girls... can it?
Quote from: Drugmoth
I don't see why not.
Quote from: underclass
there

I am not a birther,but(Read 21064 times)
I am not a birther,but on: August 29, 2009, 08:44:19 AM

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #1 on: August 29, 2009, 09:09:07 AM
Wouldn't surprise me.My prediction is these claims will continue throughout Obama's presidency.
But even if he was foreign born, I can't see the powers that be ever formally admitting to it.

The result of all this might be that Schwarzenegger(confirmed Austrian born)may eventually become president.
And there were clues to this, many, many yrs ago.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #2 on: August 29, 2009, 09:10:20 AM
Ok, the question is this, do you believe it?
The internet is a wonderful tool to disseminate misinformation as much as it is to disseminate information.

You choose to believe what you want from that info.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #3 on: August 29, 2009, 09:14:27 AM
i believe its irrelevant and we will never know what the truth ,however i do find it all very entertaining at the same time..

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #4 on: August 29, 2009, 09:17:58 AM
Actually, the Honolulu Advertiser, though sounds like a Wed Pennysaver, is Hawaii's largest paper. But reporters make mistakes and papers refuse to take responsibility and retract.

And anyway I am completely over the entire birther issue. They drive around the gurnie with slogans painted o the backs of their cars like "Foreigners out of America, Obama out of the white house"

I've been thinking of a few slogans myself, starting with "Birthers are mentally challenged".
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #5 on: August 29, 2009, 10:40:19 AM
As Bill Maher said, "We'll show you Obama's birth certificate when you show us Palin's high school diploma."
No one mourns the wicked.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #6 on: August 29, 2009, 11:45:56 AM
fucking A
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #7 on: August 29, 2009, 01:29:24 PM
i am a "birther," and want the truth, one way or the other.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #8 on: August 29, 2009, 01:36:13 PM
I think Obama should get rid of the silly birth rule.

That way I can be president. It's way cooler than being PM.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #9 on: August 29, 2009, 01:54:17 PM
The funniest thing is that McCain was actually the one who was not born as a USC.
Even though a new law was passed retroactively granting him citizenship when he was 1 year old, I'm not sure that is the same thing as a "natural born citizen of the United States."
I think the "Obama is a foreigner" issue was a deliberate preemption of the issue the Right perceived would arise in relation to McCain's eligibility. The McCain question is far more interesting but all anyone talks about is whether Obama (born in the US to a USC and a foreign national) is eligible. So I guess the preemption campaign was a success.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 01:55:16 PM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #10 on: August 29, 2009, 07:32:56 PM
My daughter was not born in the US and she could be president. Well she could if we let bitches be president, but she was born overseas but her birth certificate was issued by a US Embassy. And Obama's mother was a US citizen by birth correct? So even if he WAS born overseas, he is a US citizen by birth, right?

Could someone please post the law that pertains here? What does the law say about being prez and where you have to be born or what citizenship you have to be born with? You fuckers seem to know every other goddam thing, you could tell me that.

And bear in mind, that since my daughter was born overseas, I already know the answer.

But maybe you should humor me and look up the answer intead of being a fucking sheep eating the shit that retards are feeding you.

And then I need to see some tits as a form of apology. Because I've been laughing at you for weeks and now it's getting serious.

And I waited until 5:30 to start drinking today...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #11 on: August 29, 2009, 08:04:52 PM
OK I gave you a half hour, no one noticed or had the balls to step up, I'm impatient so let me help you:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of President.

A President must:
be a natural born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Nowhere in there does it say ANYTHING about being born on foreign soil. Obama's mommy was an American citizen, hence he was granted US citizenship at birth.

What you've been hearing is racist rhetoric by people who should be lynched. So would you fucking retarded sheep STFU please??? And tell your retarded sheep friends to shut up too?

I've been laughing so hard at your dumb bullshit that my sides hurt and I can't reach my beer.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #12 on: August 29, 2009, 08:18:37 PM
The birther stuff is stupid.  I believe he probably was born in Kenya.  I just don't see what difference it makes because he doesn't run anything anyway.  He's a good puppet and that's all they want.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #13 on: August 29, 2009, 08:20:12 PM

Natural born means born on US soil.

OK I gave you a half hour, no one noticed or had the balls to step up, I'm impatient so let me help you:

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of President.

A President must:
be a natural born citizen of the United States;
be at least thirty-five years old;
have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

Nowhere in there does it say ANYTHING about being born on foreign soil. Obama's mommy was an American citizen, hence he was granted US citizenship at birth.

What you've been hearing is racist rhetoric by people who should be lynched. So would you fucking retarded sheep STFU please??? And tell your retarded sheep friends to shut up too?

I've been laughing so hard at your dumb bullshit that my sides hurt and I can't reach my beer.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #14 on: August 29, 2009, 08:21:21 PM
Yes that's a different matter. I'm not laughing quite as hard at you Illuminati believers as I used to...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #15 on: August 29, 2009, 08:24:02 PM

Natural born means born on US soil.

No it does not. It means born as a US citizen. Which he was. It has zippy to do with where you are born. 

I've known all of this since my daughter was born 23 years ago when some asshole Major I was working for at the time said "You know she can't be president" and I proved him wrong out of spite.

Matt you're smarter than that.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #16 on: August 29, 2009, 08:28:17 PM
For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;
The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth;
A minimum of 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

He was born Aug 4th 1961. Go do some homework.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 08:35:09 PM

But, what if you already have the truth handed to you?

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #18 on: August 29, 2009, 08:37:04 PM
See above, sheep, retarded, fed shit, et al...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #19 on: August 29, 2009, 08:39:24 PM
If Barack Obama had been born in Kenya to a USC mother and a UK-Citizen father, he would be considered a USC (under a jus sanguinus rationale) only if his USC parent (his mother) had been a resident of the US for at least 5 years after her 14th birthday. (Currently this law has changed to a 2-year minimum post the age of 14). As it happens, Obama's mother was 18 at the time of his birth so there would have been no way Obama would have been born a USC if he had been born in Kenya. His birth certificates show he was born in Hawaii (the 50th State of the United States). By being born in one of the states of the US, he is considered a USC (under a jus soli rationale) just the same as if he were the child of an illegal immigrant born in the US. So far so good. There's no question that Obama was a "natural born citizen of the United States" at birth and has since maintained his Citizenship.

Now to McCain:
At the time of his birth (1936), McCain was not a USC. Although he was born to two USC parents in the US-controlled Panama Canal Zone, and would today have been granted US Citizenship under a jus sanguinus rationale, the law in 1936 held that jus sanguinus rationale could only be applied to children born in an independent foreign country to at least one USC parent. The US-Controlled Panama Canal Zone could not be considered an independent foreign country, and without a jus sanguinus or jus soli rationale, McCain was considered a non-Citizen at birth. So in 1937 a new law was passed granting jus sanguinous rationale to those born in US Territories as well, and applying the status retroactively. Even though McCain was not born a USC, then, at this point he was considered (and is still considered) a USC by birth (under jus sanguinus). Since this time McCain has retained his Citizenship status.

The real issue boils down to what is meant by "natural born citizen." There is no question that Obama is a "natural born citizen." As far as McCain goes, it's a matter of interpretation. The senate passed a resolution declaring McCain acceptable as US President, so I guess we can see what the legislature seems to think. I'm not sure what I think, but I think it's pretty clear there's more question about McCain than about Obama.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 08:43:59 PM by Doormouse »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #20 on: August 29, 2009, 08:45:58 PM
Finally. They'll believe you DM, you're probably sober. Even though you quoted latin and stuff and I just quoted the constitution, WHICH UNLIKE MOST BIRTHERS, I'VE ACTUALLY READ....

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #21 on: August 29, 2009, 09:18:56 PM
« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:22:10 PM by Pressed_Rat »

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #22 on: August 29, 2009, 09:25:36 PM
Cite please.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #23 on: August 29, 2009, 09:26:12 PM
Not sure who you're quoting there, but ever since the passage of the 14th amendment in 1868, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, he was born a citizen of the United States at birth. This same rationale (described as jus soli by the legal egg-heads) entitles even the children of illegal aliens born in the US the same United States Citizenship that all US presidents must have.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #24 on: August 29, 2009, 09:27:42 PM
He is responding to this, on the supposition that Obama was in fact born in Kenya. Which he wasn't.

For persons born on or after November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person in question was born;
The citizen parent lived at least 5 years in the United States before his or her child's birth;
A minimum of 2 of these 5 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday.

Different rules apply for persons born abroad to one U.S. citizen before November 14, 1986. United States law on this subject changed multiple times throughout the twentieth century, and the law is applicable as it existed at the time of the individual's birth.

He was born Aug 4th 1961. Go do some homework.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #25 on: August 29, 2009, 09:32:30 PM
Not sure who you're quoting there, but ever since the passage of the 14th amendment in 1868, "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside." Since Barack Obama was born in Hawaii, he was born a citizen of the United States at birth. This same rationale (described as jus soli by the legal egg-heads) entitles even the children of illegal aliens born in the US the same United States Citizenship that all US presidents must have.

Except he wasn't born in Hawaii (at least there is no proof of this, as Obama will not show his birth certificate).  What has been passed around in place of a birth certificate is a Certificate of Live Birth (COLB), which is not the same thing as a birth certificate.  Nobody has seen Obama's birth certificate because he never has come forward with it -- a first in presidential history.

Please watch this brief video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oC7zQpIdOA

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #26 on: August 29, 2009, 09:35:36 PM

But, what if you already have the truth handed to you?

But it hasn't been.  i'm sorry, 'cuz i can't seem to find the law about the mother's age, AND the clause(s) about dual citizenship,

but his mother was not old enough to choose his nationality, AND his father was of majority, with an already dual citizenship (British/Kenyan).

This is why the school records are of such importance ~ if he was still claiming Kenyan/British citizenship in order to get less expensive tuition,

THAT also proves his true ID.

In this case, where he was born IS important, as is to whom he was born, and would prove his IN/eligibility.
A Mobius Strip
IS Infinity

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #27 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:26 PM
Another example of the black man getting all the breaks.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #28 on: August 29, 2009, 09:37:43 PM
No YOU haven't seen it. The one circulating the webs is a hoax. His birth certificate (not certificate of live birth) was certified by the registrar of vital statistics in Hawaii last year. And again earlier this year, and then a THIRD time earlier this summer. Hawaii says it's real, and the Congress made motion to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Hawaii's statehood earlier this month, citing it as the birthplace of President Barack Obama.

Believe whatever you want, Matt. You will anyway. It's not like it's a secret that you're nuts...

Re: I am not a birther,but Reply #29 on: August 29, 2009, 09:44:33 PM
Watch the video I posted with lawyer and former DNC chair Phil Berg, then argue the facts.