Quote from: Zoomie's Sig; At One Point
Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish zombie, who was his own daddy, can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him that you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat the fruit of a magical tree.
It makes perfect sense!

My Island(Read 8346 times)
Re: My Island Reply #30 on: May 15, 2009, 10:07:01 AM
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: My Island Reply #31 on: May 15, 2009, 10:21:55 AM

Poor Jenna Bush and her fugly W face. Babs is a bit of a hottie and obviously takes after her mother.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 10:23:06 AM by tricky »
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: My Island Reply #32 on: May 15, 2009, 12:35:51 PM
The cute one has the high beams on. WAH WAH WEE WAH!
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: My Island Reply #33 on: May 23, 2009, 04:17:31 PM
Did you say that there was something related to the Saints & Sinners tattoo shop here in Baltimore on your island somewhere?

Re: My Island Reply #34 on: May 23, 2009, 06:15:41 PM
Yep. The guy who runs Irie Ink down here used to work with (and learned from, I believe) Jim at Saints & Sinners.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: My Island Reply #35 on: May 24, 2009, 12:43:31 AM
I should've asked before I went.  The guy I normally go to moved there, so I got some work done there on Thursday.

It's a really, really nice shop.  Near the water and next door to a cool record store.

Re: My Island Reply #36 on: May 24, 2009, 01:04:16 AM

Poor Jenna Bush and her fugly W face. Babs is a bit of a hottie and obviously takes after her mother.

The only way I'd hit either of them is with their fathers severed head. Then it'd be a pleasure.

Re: My Island Reply #37 on: May 24, 2009, 12:27:07 PM
I should've asked before I went.  The guy I normally go to moved there, so I got some work done there on Thursday.

It's a really, really nice shop.  Near the water and next door to a cool record store.

Glad to hear it. Graeme (our dude here) is gonna be working up there this summer (dead season in the Caribbean). Depending on how far she progresses in the next year or so, Amy might take a working vacation there next summer. If so, you East coast fuckers better be up for some liming.

Re: My Island Reply #38 on: May 24, 2009, 12:39:33 PM
liming.

Not sure how to take that. Here in Baltimore, it's how you dispose of a dead body...

Re: My Island Reply #39 on: May 24, 2009, 12:42:07 PM

Re: My Island Reply #40 on: May 24, 2009, 12:45:20 PM
Yes I'd prefer hanging out over disposing of a dead body.

Re: My Island Reply #41 on: May 24, 2009, 12:51:11 PM
What they don't mention there is that liming tends to involve booze and/or weed.

Re: My Island Reply #42 on: May 24, 2009, 01:09:50 PM
Yes I'd prefer hanging out with Si and his fiance and booze and weed over disposing of a dead body.

Re: My Island Reply #43 on: May 24, 2009, 01:56:16 PM
What they don't mention there is that liming tends to involve booze and/or weed.
Makes sense; that's when limes are most useful.
Like yours.  Only different.