Quote from: Libertine
When it comes to having unprotected sex with strange women in a disaster ravaged tropical hellhole, you gotta assume that if they made it this far and are still alive, that they are probably healthy enough to have a go round with.

GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies(Read 11839 times)
Re: GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies Reply #60 on: June 09, 2009, 05:06:24 PM
I am a member of nothing!

I'm a member of my gym. That's about it.
ever tried. ever failed. no matter. try again. fail again. fail better.

Re: GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies Reply #61 on: June 09, 2009, 08:25:26 PM
you're incontinent, Ian. I-N-C-O-N-T-I-N-E-N-T

Big surprise. Literally.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies Reply #62 on: June 09, 2009, 08:48:43 PM
I'm a member of a couple professional societies.  Membership gets you some publications that are universally used in design as part of your membership fee every year.  Also because my company pays for the memberships and it yields me one free dinner+drinks a month.

I might join the baltimore engineers' club in another year or two, if I can get in under the corporate membership.  It's in a pretty good location in Baltimore and has pool tables, bars, wi-fi, etc.  It would make a nice pit stop on my way to going out further up Charles St.

Re: GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies Reply #63 on: June 09, 2009, 10:22:43 PM
I've been to a few of those society things a bunch of times. Most of my networking just happens from meeting people and asking them what they're doing in this crazy town. I've recently started thinking I should be a personal investment adviser because I know so many folk.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: GM & Chrysler Bankruptsies Reply #64 on: June 14, 2009, 04:08:37 PM
After Chad's rant ...

[/EOT]
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')