Quote from: Zoomie
you don;t hide them dear boiy, you flautnt them for the whpel wprl to seed!
spel check is fucked up on thi computer

and btw...(Read 2830 times)
and btw... on: June 11, 2009, 09:07:00 PM
We are at level 6 now, pandemic.

This will come as no suprise to Zoomie. He predicted this pandemic in a former life.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: and btw... Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:14:12 PM

Re: and btw... Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:17:48 PM
It's round two that will get em. After it goes 'round the globe it will mutate. Then it will come back as Captain Trips.

Even the Inuits on remote islands off Greenland have it.

I'm leaving for Nebraska after I get back from Philly.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: and btw... Reply #3 on: June 11, 2009, 09:21:53 PM
Then there will be an epic battle between the forces of good and evil that will take way too fucking long to read.
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: and btw... Reply #4 on: June 11, 2009, 09:29:28 PM
Fly more. That's how I did it.
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: and btw... Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 01:20:12 AM
it's pretty close to me. My friend's kid sisters school closed for a week with 7 cases. The school is 700m down the road.

I got lumped with being the Security Officer for work for this, so am ordering in masks, thermometers and shit.
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: and btw... Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 04:14:58 AM
I hope they're rectal thermometers

Re: and btw... Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 04:34:31 AM
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: and btw... Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 08:53:24 AM
Then there will be an epic battle between the forces of good and evil that will take way too fucking long to read.

Ha ha!
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: and btw... Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 08:55:23 AM
it's pretty close to me. My friend's kid sisters school closed for a week with 7 cases. The school is 700m down the road.

I got lumped with being the Security Officer for work for this, so am ordering in masks, thermometers and shit.

Excuse me miss, you look peaked. I think we need to take your temperature. Trust me, I ordered this shit.
Go to these sites, and don't forget to tell your friends!
KimboFever.com
MyWebTrash.com
d00dj00sux0r.com

Re: and btw... Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 10:55:52 AM
it's a position of power. Anyone who pisses me of has to wear one of these: