Quote from: FAH-Q
Quote from: Wozzeck
Now I remember why I stopped posting at the old Loaded-Gun.
Because people had the audacity to not agree with every word you say?

Popular Streaming Services and the Amount of Data They Use (As Of 2021/2022)(Read 616 times)
Popular Streaming Services and the Amount of Data They Use

While each streaming service has different data demands, they’ll generally use the same sort of terms and language you just learned above. Here is our breakdown of popular streaming services and the amount of data they use:

Disney+: If you’re using Disney+ on its automatic settings, you’re using between 2.25-3 GB an hour; if you’re using the Data Saver option, you’re using 1-1.5 GB per hour.
Netflix: Standard definition: 1 GB/hour. High definition: 3 GB/hour. 4K Ultra: up to 7 GB/hour.
YouTube: 720p: 2 GB/hour. 1080p: 3 GB/hour. 4k: 16 GB/hour.
Hulu: 720p: .65 GB/hour. 1080p: 1.3 GB/hour. 4k: 7 GB/hour.
Amazon Prime Video: 720p: .38 GB/hour. 1080p: 1.40 GB/hour. 4K: 6.84 GB/hour.
Tubi: Tubi automatically adjusts its streaming to suit bandwidth, so no specific data numbers are available, but they recommend speeds of 4 Mbps or more to stream adequately.
HBO Max: HBO Max automatically adjusts its streaming to suit bandwidth, so no specific data numbers are available. They recommend speeds of at least 5 Mbps to stream adequately.
Pluto TV: Pluto does not let you adjust its streaming resolution settings, but they recommend an internet connection speed of at least 7 Mbps to adequately download and stream content.
ESPN: ESPN doesn’t offer data estimates at present, but it does suggest you have an internet connection of at least 2 Mbps, though we suggest a higher rate to be on the safe side.

How much data does streaming live TV use? It depends on the app you’re using, but a good rule of thumb is:
1 hour on low quality: 360 MB
1 hour on medium quality: 540 MB
1 hour on high quality: 1.26 GB
1 hour on highest quality: 1.66 GB

https://www.smartmove.us/choice/cord-cutting-blog/streaming-service-date-usage
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')