Quote from: 13chemicals
There are people here who steal bikes from hipsters and then sell them on Craigslist.  My friend used to punch hipster kids and take their Ipods.  Hipsters are easy to steal from.
Quote from: Wozzeck
It's like taking candy from an 18-35 year old baby.
Quote from: (_)_)===D
I never thought about how easy it would be to mug hipsters, but now that I think about it yeah... Like, it's probably really hard to fight back when you're under-nourished and wearing women's pants.

Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition)(Read 31233 times)
Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #30 on: April 18, 2009, 10:16:11 PM
Stalk me!

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #31 on: April 18, 2009, 10:16:22 PM
Christ you guys are no fun.

Ari.

huh, i thought she had bigger bewbies

They are in the other picture I have. Much bigger. Much much bigger. And nice.  But her face is visible and I can't be bothered to PS it.

So, her face isn't good?

So, that's a "yes", and 8?

Okay, I should of said "digits".

It wouldn't have helped ....
« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:16:52 PM by Thrash »
BOOYA, MOTHERFUCKER!!!

Quote from: bagman, 04-29-2002 04:35 PM
Haha I'm gonna get some punani soon ya fucks!

|)__/)
(='.'=) This is the signature bunny. He's hard-fucking-core!
('')_('')

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #32 on: April 18, 2009, 10:16:54 PM
I deleted TH's pic because I like her.

This bitch runs hot and cold (more than normal) and gets on my nerves.

Okay. I will believe that, not suggesting you care about what I think, but I choses to believe.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #33 on: April 18, 2009, 10:18:37 PM
Stalk me!

I've been reading threads here.....that should count as stalking. 

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #34 on: April 18, 2009, 10:19:00 PM
Gimme a minute, I'll fix
No Nyarlathotep, no chaos...
KNOW NYARLATHOTEP, KNOW CHAOS!

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #35 on: April 18, 2009, 10:20:37 PM
Stalk me!

I've been reading threads here.....that should count as stalking. 

Close enough.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #36 on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:24 PM

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #37 on: April 18, 2009, 10:24:59 PM
She's fatter than you TH

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #38 on: April 18, 2009, 10:25:14 PM
She needs to dust her desk.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #39 on: April 18, 2009, 10:25:44 PM
She's fatter than you TH

No she's not.  I just know my angles. 

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #40 on: April 18, 2009, 10:27:32 PM
Meh. I studied your angles for a moment. You win.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #41 on: April 18, 2009, 10:27:54 PM
She needs to dust her desk.

Agreeeeeeeed.

She's fatter than you TH

No she's not.  I just know my angles. 

Me too! I have you all fooled! Except those of you who have seen my old semi-nudes. You all know my fat secrets. Hehehe.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #42 on: April 18, 2009, 10:32:04 PM

Me too! I have you all fooled! Except those of you who have seen my old semi-nudes. You all know my fat secrets. Hehehe.

Well as pretty as you are I don't think it matters.

Meh. I studied your angles for a moment. You win.

I thought you deleted my angles?   Hmmm?

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #43 on: April 18, 2009, 10:33:51 PM
I thought you deleted my angles?   Hmmm?

OH SNAP.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #44 on: April 18, 2009, 10:34:37 PM
I did delete them. After I studied them for a moment.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #45 on: April 18, 2009, 10:36:12 PM
I choose not to believe you now.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #46 on: April 18, 2009, 10:37:33 PM
Lalalalala no one cares what you think.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #47 on: April 18, 2009, 10:38:08 PM
OK, I'm set for stroke material for the next day or so...

I'll be back when I start cumming knee cartlidge.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #48 on: April 18, 2009, 10:38:16 PM
Zoomie you are a bad, bad man.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #49 on: April 18, 2009, 10:39:29 PM

Jesus, moshy, set you up with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and you'd be set for like six months.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #50 on: April 18, 2009, 10:39:57 PM
I've never denied that. But I really did delete your pics after I looked at them.

I made no such promise to Allison.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #51 on: April 18, 2009, 10:40:32 PM
Lalalalala no one cares what you think.

Got your hands over your ears, shaking your head too .. ?

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #52 on: April 18, 2009, 10:41:25 PM
That would be rather sophomoric...

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #53 on: April 18, 2009, 10:43:03 PM
SO would lying about deleting pics. Really, you think ANYbody here thinks you would delete hugger ? ha.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #54 on: April 18, 2009, 10:44:38 PM

Jesus, moshy, set you up with a Sports Illustrated swimsuit edition and you'd be set for like six months.

Not the same thing.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #55 on: April 18, 2009, 10:45:58 PM
god damn she is yummy

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #56 on: April 18, 2009, 10:46:06 PM
I've never denied that. But I really did delete your pics after I looked at them.

As long as they aren't passed around or plastered on various forums and such I don't care.  

« Last Edit: April 18, 2009, 10:47:24 PM by treehugger »

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #57 on: April 18, 2009, 10:48:24 PM

As long as they aren't passed around or plastered on various forums and such I don't care.  

Be nice to him for life, no matter what he says or does.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #58 on: April 18, 2009, 10:49:51 PM
Oh well. They were sweet. Don't lose too much weight, you'll need support.

Re: Whose Tits Are These (HF Home Edition) Reply #59 on: April 18, 2009, 10:49:57 PM

Be nice to him for life, no matter what he says or does.

Yes, I learned that lesson in the past.  I'm nice to everyone who has that kind of picture of me.