Quote from: Libertine
I've recently acquired a webcam so if anyone wants to cyber let me know.
Quote from: banal
Sure ! no, wait... how old are you ?
Quote from: Libertine
There's grass on the field.

CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored (Read 17939 times)
Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #30 on: May 02, 2009, 11:12:21 PM
wutr u talkin about u dont need proper gramer to impress a girl
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #31 on: May 02, 2009, 11:14:29 PM
omg i nkow typng normaly isnt impertint
you treat me like a monologue ho

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #32 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:28 PM
I shall never get laid.
Quote from: FB comment
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #33 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:48 PM
Me neither!

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #34 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:35 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #35 on: May 02, 2009, 11:17:53 PM
« Last Edit: May 02, 2009, 11:18:20 PM by tricky »

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #36 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:24 PM
Me neither!

I bet you get laid before I.
Look dude, there's only one thing I like that starts with Hot Black Co- and it doesn't end in 'ffee'.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #37 on: May 02, 2009, 11:20:33 PM
~
A pleasant man with a pleasant weapon

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #38 on: May 02, 2009, 11:28:07 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #39 on: May 02, 2009, 11:29:48 PM
Maybe she doesn't want to figure it out.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #40 on: May 02, 2009, 11:41:12 PM
if I'm online then I'm either bored or procrastinating
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #41 on: May 02, 2009, 11:45:28 PM
Maybe you should do some CL experiments, then.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #42 on: May 02, 2009, 11:46:08 PM

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #43 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:19 PM
I'm not .. My eyes must be going on me.... umm. hmm

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #44 on: May 03, 2009, 12:06:43 AM
It's true. I banged a suicidal 18 year old, who posted an ad on Craigslist. She showed me the cuts on her left wrist (which she had covered up with a fabric bracelet thing -- I didn't think she was REALLY suicidal when I responded to her ad and picked her up). I thought girls just got antsy sometimes. I told her the correct way is to slice downwards, and not across... she laughed (and got my humor). I also told her about the Suicide Forest in Japan. See - I knew it was just a cry for help.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2009, 12:07:11 AM by eitje »
Like yours.  Only different.

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #45 on: May 03, 2009, 12:22:19 AM
This is from an "Eric":

"Hey Babe- stick a Tampon in and you"ll be stuffed-"

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #46 on: May 03, 2009, 12:32:06 AM
It's true. I banged a suicidal 18 year old, who posted an ad on Craigslist. She showed me the cuts on her left wrist (which she had covered up with a fabric bracelet thing -- I didn't think she was REALLY suicidal when I responded to her ad and picked her up). I thought girls just got antsy sometimes. I told her the correct way is to slice downwards, and not across... she laughed (and got my humor). I also told her about the Suicide Forest in Japan. See - I knew it was just a cry for help.

Slither on!

She was definitely suicidal, but I didn't know that until later after she took her scrunchie wrist band/bracelet thing off. BUT... your entire argument, is based on my first post.

I wasn't afraid to show her I thought her 'suicidal' crap was just a ploy for attention. It worked.

Which, is in fact wholly and totally true. I didn't think she was really suicidal at that point.  ;)

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #47 on: May 03, 2009, 12:37:43 AM
There that's much better!

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #48 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:08 AM
I think I love you.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #49 on: May 03, 2009, 12:39:34 AM
haha, nice edit.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: CL social experiment: What to do when you are bored Reply #50 on: May 03, 2009, 12:45:41 AM
She was definitely suicidal, but I didn't know that until later after she took her scrunchie wrist band/bracelet thing off. BUT... your entire argument, is based on my first post.
My argument is that you were wrong in your initial assumptions.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #51 on: May 03, 2009, 12:49:41 AM

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #52 on: May 03, 2009, 12:50:36 AM
Wait... the girl actually went to Kyle's house?  I didn't know that. I didn't think people actually hooked up from CL, I thought it was just for fun.  Gosh! I feel foolish!

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #53 on: May 03, 2009, 12:53:25 AM
This one is hilarious:
need thick cocks for possible gangbang - w4m - 25 (melbourne)
Reply to: pers-e7pg3-1136053277@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:22PM EST

I'm a BBW who can't be satisfied by anything less than monster cocks. Seriously, in the past I've had to get male partners to fist me just to get me off because their dicks were too small.

Before you get too excited and hit the reply button - EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SIZED COCKS ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME.

I'm looking for the guys who have had problems with girls in the past because they're too big for them. I'm looking for guys who need to buy trojan magnum condoms.

If you're going to email me and go on about how huge you are and how you've satisfied so many girls because of your size... you're too small. If you're really the size of cock I want, you've had girls in PAIN when trying to fuck. You've had girls turn you down because your cock is too big. You've been frustrated because you can't get your size condom at the supermarket or even most sex stores.

And if you think I'm talking about length? Your cock is probably too small. Plenty of guys have long cocks. Vaginas aren't that deep, so finding cocks that are too long or long enough is pretty easy. I need THICK cocks.

If you've had trouble getting your cock into a girl, I want to hear from you.

And if you think that you're doing me a favour because your cock is god's gift? ... your cock is too small. Seriously. Guys with the size of cock I need have a lot of trouble because of it. They can't fuck most girls.

I don't care how old you are, what race you are, whether your disabled or not, or any of that crap. All I care about is your cock size.

The rules:

No condom, no sex.

No kissing.

Send me a photo of your hard cock, preferably next to something so I can guage its size properly (like a $5 note or a ruler or something).

No anal or oral. I lie there, you fuck my cunt until you come, the end. You are not under any obligation to make me cum.

You gotta be willing to share and be able to get it up with other guys either in the same room or the room next door - this will be a gangbang situation. One after the other until you're all done.

If I don't get more than 5 good responses it won't be happening.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1136053277

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #54 on: May 03, 2009, 12:54:24 AM
Wait... the girl actually went to Kyle's house?  I didn't know that. I didn't think people actually hooked up from CL, I thought it was just for fun.  Gosh! I feel foolish!

I think most of the hooking up takes place in cars and alleys and crap. So, good on Kyle for being a classy dude.

and by class i mean creepy.
cream filling for hollow victories

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #55 on: May 03, 2009, 01:20:54 AM
This one is hilarious:
need thick cocks for possible gangbang - w4m - 25 (melbourne)
Reply to: pers-e7pg3-1136053277@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Date: 2009-04-23, 11:22PM EST

I'm a BBW who can't be satisfied by anything less than monster cocks. Seriously, in the past I've had to get male partners to fist me just to get me off because their dicks were too small.

Before you get too excited and hit the reply button - EVEN SLIGHTLY ABOVE AVERAGE SIZED COCKS ARE TOO SMALL FOR ME.

I'm looking for the guys who have had problems with girls in the past because they're too big for them. I'm looking for guys who need to buy trojan magnum condoms.

If you're going to email me and go on about how huge you are and how you've satisfied so many girls because of your size... you're too small. If you're really the size of cock I want, you've had girls in PAIN when trying to fuck. You've had girls turn you down because your cock is too big. You've been frustrated because you can't get your size condom at the supermarket or even most sex stores.

And if you think I'm talking about length? Your cock is probably too small. Plenty of guys have long cocks. Vaginas aren't that deep, so finding cocks that are too long or long enough is pretty easy. I need THICK cocks.

If you've had trouble getting your cock into a girl, I want to hear from you.

And if you think that you're doing me a favour because your cock is god's gift? ... your cock is too small. Seriously. Guys with the size of cock I need have a lot of trouble because of it. They can't fuck most girls.

I don't care how old you are, what race you are, whether your disabled or not, or any of that crap. All I care about is your cock size.

The rules:

No condom, no sex.

No kissing.

Send me a photo of your hard cock, preferably next to something so I can guage its size properly (like a $5 note or a ruler or something).

No anal or oral. I lie there, you fuck my cunt until you come, the end. You are not under any obligation to make me cum.

You gotta be willing to share and be able to get it up with other guys either in the same room or the room next door - this will be a gangbang situation. One after the other until you're all done.

If I don't get more than 5 good responses it won't be happening.

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1136053277

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #56 on: May 03, 2009, 02:16:45 AM
you should go
Loaded-Gun.com - I don't know what the hell they are talking about or why they are even there. They don't make serious points and they don't joke, but they still manage to make a lot of posts somehow.

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #57 on: May 03, 2009, 03:16:10 AM
Kyle should go to the gang-bang?  What, to clean up?

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #58 on: May 03, 2009, 03:24:19 AM

Re: Another thread about bagmans lovelife Reply #59 on: May 03, 2009, 05:46:42 AM
Good thing about Australian hook up sites have full frontal nudity and XXX content.